It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New USA 'Big One' Quake Theory links the San Andreas Fault, Royal Wedding, King Arthur, Venus and

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. Fits in with some of my analysis too. The period between April 19 and May 1 (Beltane) is historically human sacrifice time. We'll see.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

ANY time of the year is a good human sacrafice time it seemsthese days....

Though itis true what you say bout Beltane.... Hmmmm plot thickens

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
thanks for the find.
i enjoyed reading through that.
no chance of him getting my money but it's fun to read.
who knows, the way things seem to be going these days...
..he just might be right.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Just read more thoroughly and poked around his site. If I had it to spare right now I'd totally subscribe. Talk about the big picture. The question then becomes are these things orchestrated by Illuminati/PTB who would have a deeper esoteric knowledge about things? Or by a higher intelligence? The site seems to suggest the latter, that there is an underlying matrix of reality of which the PTB are a part-adding their machinations to the larger pattern-but still only a part, not the whole. Very interesting, unique analysis.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
wow , exactly i was working ON but not quite ,this will further my project..cheers man

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Just read more thoroughly and poked around his site. If I had it to spare right now I'd totally subscribe. Talk about the big picture. The question then becomes are these things orchestrated by Illuminati/PTB who would have a deeper esoteric knowledge about things? Or by a higher intelligence? The site seems to suggest the latter, that there is an underlying matrix of reality of which the PTB are a part-adding their machinations to the larger pattern-but still only a part, not the whole. Very interesting, unique analysis.

You can just goto this page, as i do, and stay up to date on most of his stuff. I have never subscribed yet feel "in the loop" with his research

My take on Goro's 'big picture' is that he is saying that things are linked in subtle ways and that he can often discover those subtle links through his methods. My 2 cents is that he has found a way to track such events AND that TPTB somehow work TOWARDS these patterns as their means of putting what they are planning "out there"....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Did you make that clip??

Anyway, VERY glad to help mate. Happy to see this thread has been of value

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I saw this a few days ago. The research that guy has done particularly with the Oil Spill is pretty good stuff. He uses facts and correlates them to some coherent pattern. He's like a computer. Back to the topic, it makes me wonder what happens if one of those events don't transpire. It probably would recreate the "matrix"

edit on 20-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ah, finally someone on ATS gets a glimpse of the truth......

....and then soils it with Elenin and HAARP.

If you understand the symbology you would know the events he is talking about are not man-made but happening on a level most can't even conceive. Although the outcome, the global disaster you all crave so much, will certainly be man-made. No need for Elenin, humans get the job done every time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
interesting read. i guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Although some of the events he points to as "signs" seem rather insignificant in the global spectrum, particularly the Carnival Cruise Ship and the Mysterious Missle, most of what he says does seem to coincidentially fit together. Still, I can't help but feel this is all some extreemly exagerated attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I will note, however, that the bloodline of the prince and thier selected date of marrage does seem the most compelling aspect of this all. Perhaps the "event" everyone will be looking for may have something to do with the sudden death of the Queen or Prince Charles.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

i will follow him

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This was a very exhaustive and intriguing read, and I must admit, it DOES sound ridiculous.

But, that special kind of ridiculous, like it's so crazy, it might actually be true.
I mean, there was no relation between any of these events, until he delved quite deeper into the astrological events of it, and when it got to the line pointing at the phoenix with it practically adjacent to the San Andreas fault, well, like he says, there are things like this that just seem.. more than a coincidence.

I don't know what to make of this article. It certainly showcases how much effort this man put into it, and I'll certainly be waiting for April 29th.

I live in Southern CA, so I'll definitely be the first to know if there is a major quake here.

Peace and love in these hard times, brothers and sisters. We all need it now more than ever.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've always thought that, baring a nuclear war, there will be no grand thunderous day of reckoning. Things will move along slowly, as they've always done, till TPTB have the laws and amendments they need to rule with an iron fist. And, obviously, they are well on their way. Some of this stuff seems to be really reaching, connecting things that have no association. BUT, I will be the first to admit I am no expert and this could very well be spot on. I hate to admit it, but, I sort of look forward to a Armageddon. Yes, people will die and in all likelihood me and mine will also. But,in the end, if it makes people wake up, start over and do things right, get rid of the classes and all men will REALLY be equal, wouldn't it be worth it?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well I guess we will find out soon enough. As to the box of fire theory - the old Pacific ring of fire has been known about for years, drawing straight lines and calling it a box don't change the geology of the region. It does seem to me (living right in the zone) that the quakes in the Pacific are getting more common, shallower and more destructive but that could just be my own perception - i haven't crunched any data on that yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I read the whole site and I completely think this guy is stretching everything.

The earth is round, but connecting pentagrams to everything as if it was a flat surface is one way I think he misses the mark. You could do the same for a lot of things. Example. If I wanted to prove Coffee was Luciferian, I could draw a pentagram to 5 well known bean factories (even though hundreds of these factories exist)

What is the deal with the Chilean miners anyways I can't seem to figure out why they are a conspiracy? I've seen them brought up on multiple threads. Any reading material into this would be fun for me. I like good conspiracies.

I do agree though that the Royal Bloodline is strange indeed and full of weird coincidences. I even consider William to be a viable "anti-christ" but that is more of a wait and see thing. April 29th marriage date is questionable and that family never seems to do anything that isn't thought through.

Also, isn't the Pentagram a non satanic symbol that has been sensationalized throughout history?

edit on 20-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I think that linking the Royal Wedding with an impending quake on the San Andreas borders on insanity. Don't know what else to say here.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
At the risk of ridicule, here goes. I am NOT saying these things will come to pass. I am NOT a psychic or claim to be at all. Just thought I would put this out there.

I had a very vivid dream about a week ago. Could actually smell the air. One of those 2 or 3 you have in a lifetime.

Anyway, here it is:

----------------------------------

I was under water and could see light above me.I went towards it. Came up through the water. Can remember wondering why I wasn't having trouble breathing. Once above the water, I could see what looked like a coastline in the distance barely discernible through what looked like was a bank of dust. Approached the area to see smoke blending slowly with what I can only describe as a dust storm, but there was no wind. And there was complete silence that I thought was weird. I can't really explain this next part, but at the risk of being called insane, I could all of a sudden "feel" the earth "shake" and for some reason I immediately equated that to a dog shaking off water when it comes out of a pond. Kind of to rid itself of something .. or cleanse itself...anyway, that's what I remember thinking.

I then heard a small voice, and found myself all of a sudden in what i think was a basement. It was very hot and I remember that I was having trouble breathing and wondered why I did not in the water. There was a little light with rays coming in through a broken window through the dust or smoke.... just enough to see a small girl, about 4 or 5 years old. She wanted me to take a piece of paper from her, and I for some reason did not want to take it. I felt like if I did it would be bad. She had been crying, and I could tell by the mascara running down her face (I know little girls don't wear mascara. Remember, I didn't write this!) I remember thinking that If I took it it would be MY problem. Then I remember feeling guilty about not wanting to help.

She insisted I take it and I started crying as if I had no choice. I finally did take it. It was a square, ragged and burnt piece of paper from a flip-type calendar with two "binder" holes . I turned it over slowly. The date read May 11. It had no year, or if it did, I didn't see it it or it was unreadable.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it. I remember feeling as i woke up that I needed to tell someone about this...almost hoping that if i did, there would be no event on that date, because I am not psychic. I have been wondering since whether to post it. Figured WTF. So here you go.

One thing is that I will closely be watching the news on May 11.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Very interresting with the 29th april date!

Earth is at that day aligned with Mercury and Saturn (as well as Uranus and Venus).
On the 10th of april Earth was aligned with Mercury and Saturn as well (along with Jupiter and the Sun that time) and 3 days before that on the 7th of april, Japan had their biggest aftershocks (2 magnitude 7.4 if I remember correctly).

I have a little experiment going where I check if specific planet alignments coincide with big natural disasters on Earth, and because last time Earth, Mercury and Saturn were aligned and a big quake occured right before the alignment, I have warned that it may happen again on, or slightly before the 29th of april, when they are once again aligned.

So when that date came up in this thread too - I was really alerted.
I guess we will just wait and see...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Am I the only one who just from the title alone recognized that this is serious "mystical gibberish" disinfo aimed at confusing the real science being done by people looking into the possibility of a connection between recent US quake storms? No? Good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join