It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Starchild Speaks...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello All,

While travelling down a lonely road in Elk City, Oklahoma, a very pregnant woman saw a star fall from the sky, Instead of blazing a trail across the heavens, this 'star' grew larger, closer. The blue Ford pickup stalled to a halt. An overwhelming sense of peace enveloped her, and she heard a voice inside her head. "Everything is fine," the voice said...

Thus began my journey, thirty five years ago. I was delivered one month late, and three months later, 1800 miles away. I'm not sure if I have been altered, or am in fact, a Starchild, but throughout my life strange and magical things have happened to me that neither science nor religion can describe.

It is far too late in the game to go into every minute detail concerning my background, but I am certain there is plenty of evidence NOT to believe my story, or what I am here to share with you. Those that have eyes to see will see.

All are confronted with one final choice, regardless of the dangers ahead. For whom do you live? Do you live for others, or for yourself? It is this question, and it alone, that each spirit must determine. The time is upon us now, and any hope of survival is predicated on your answer to it, honestly.

No one man will stand.

May peace shine on you and yours,

Jim

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

Should have expected that question ^^.

If you are really a Starchild......Tell us some of these "magical" things that have happened. I bet it can't beat my ability to pop a bag of popcorn in a minute

edit on 17-4-2011 by Skate because: I can.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Please, shed some light. I would love to hear your story.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I too, would like to hear more from you.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We have all the time in the world.

The folks around here like their proof.

The can be kind of stubborn about that.

That is one fantastic claim. Would love some details.

Starchild...We are listening.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
l too, would like to hear more of your story. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
another jesus story

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Jim, i dont beleive you, not that theres anything to beleive as you didnt really say anything.
what is a starchild? could you atleast answer that?
i'll guess your full of # and just wanted a little attention. pls prove me wrong...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok, first off, what is a star child? I would like to hear what you have to say about your experiences. This should be very interesting, or very amusing.

fire away.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Born the son of a prostitute and an outlaw biker I never lived in one place very long. I've had 'visits' as long as I can remember, no matter where I was, and even given the ability to remember a few.

I can tell you that there is more than one alien culture interested in what happens to this planet, and the inhabitants on it. There are reptiles, and horse faced and insectoid, regular looking humans, among other things that have consciousness, but no distinct 'form'. They don't all agree.

I have no pictures, no recordings of any kind. I have no proof except my word, and I don't take that lightly.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Hi jimnuggits, could you start by telling us more about your mother? Just the story I mean. In your post you say She told you she...

saw a star fall from the sky, Instead of blazing a trail across the heavens, this 'star' grew larger, closer. The blue Ford pickup stalled to a halt. An overwhelming sense of peace enveloped her, and she heard a voice inside her head. "Everything is fine," the voice said...

Did she go into any other details? did she see any beings as she heard the voice? Did she see an actual craft? did she feel she had been abducted in some way or had she noticed any missing time? Did she give any other clues or information regarding this incident? Has she ever heard the "voice" again?

I do apologize for all the questions but I need more information, I don't dis-believe you..perhaps you are a starchild and if so that is way cool...but I would like to know a little more about the beginning of the story so I will leave it at that and not overwhelm you with the many more questions I have. Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

She says she woke up in the truck some time later, remembering only a bright blue light hovering off the road. I knew nothing of the incident until a year ago. She has never heard the voice again to my knowledge.

I have witnessed the same type of thing without ever having told her the story.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We are, all of us, star children.

The elements we are made from were forged in the hearts of giant stars and spread throughout the universe by the supernovas of those stars.

We all carry the spark of the divine.

It is our choices and path that will either take us to our destined goal, or will discard our pattern to the silent darkness.

That is my belief.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Well said, sir. In the same vein, I like to tell the kids that there is no new water. Every drop we drink was at some time dinosaur pee.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

so..your mother was 8 months pregnant when she ran into a UFO?
so it wasnt immaculate conception. you DO have a father.

what does being born a month late have to do with anything?

why do you think you are a star child?

maybe it was just a dream. i assume she just told you this recently, maybe her memory is failing.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What is a starchild? Can you please answer this for me as its not something I am very familiar with. Thanks..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think I have seen this movie...

Nice try Bub, move it to the sci-fi writers forum.

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Born the son of a prostitute and an outlaw biker I never lived in one place very long. I've had 'visits' as long as I can remember, no matter where I was, and even given the ability to remember a few.

I can tell you that there is more than one alien culture interested in what happens to this planet, and the inhabitants on it. There are reptiles, and horse faced and insectoid, regular looking humans, among other things that have consciousness, but no distinct 'form'. They don't all agree.

I have no pictures, no recordings of any kind. I have no proof except my word, and I don't take that lightly.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Others..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I lived in Elk City, OK years ago on Route 66 across from the City Park near where the Indian Pow Wow would take place every year. I can remember counting the shooting stars at night in Elk City and was always amazed how clear the sky was at night as I gazed at the stars. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Fair enough. One month late for a woman whom never stopped smoking? Please do not compare my story to that of Jesus, it is in poor taste and not my intention. Yes, I have a father, whom I mentioned.

My understanding is that I was genetically altered in utero, but even if that is untrue, the original premise holds: Are we to give ourselves to others, or hide ourselves away, only taking?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join