It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find the source of this alien image

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ATS I need your help in tracking down where this image came from.
It usually pops up in the Alien Interview threads as the possible alien puppet that was used, but with no explanation as to who that man is or where the image came from.

So if you recognize it, speak up! Now's the time to put this to rest.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

simple

tineye.com

if its on the web somewhere, this is your best bet at finding it.
edit on 4/17/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i think it was in a video from somewhere south of the usa. perhaps mexico or somewhere in south or central america. supposedly taken by some guy who found the thing in his barn or something like that.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I tried tineye, the only result was an article on forgetomori.com... discussing the Alien Interview dvd. There was one comment made that it looks like the aliens used in the old tv show Dark Skies, but the link he posted to a comparison pic is dead.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Thanks but I'm guessing you didn't bother reading that.
They don't know where the image comes from either.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's actually quite reminiscent of the aliens in the "Dark Skies" series back about 1996. Chest structure is very similar, head shape and eyes also. Overall body size is about right. Coloration is somewhat different but then the guy in the image probably shouldn't be quite that red either.

Take a look at the videos on youtube and see what you think. (Just search under "Dark Skies".)

If it's one of the models they used in that series then it could simply have been a shot from the studio when they were setting up a model, or even from the company that made the models.

EDIT: Sorry, I hadn't read the most recent comments before I posted as I was doing some more hunting around, but even so, I still feel that it is similar to the Dark Skies alien type. Just my humble opinion.

Oh, here's an image:

Darn it, forgot to link the site that has the above image... Here it is...

Chest structure is what I notice the most by way of similarity. Wish I could help you more with this. Hope you solve it.

Regards,

Mike

edit on 17/4/11 by JustMike because: Linkies

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thanks Mike. I have some discs around here somewhere with all the Dark Skies episodes on them, I'll try and find them and post some pics of the aliens from that show for comparison.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No worries.
I flagged your thread in the hope it'll get noticed by some other members who might be able to help you out. I know how it is when you're trying to hunt something down. Bound to be someone on this site who knows.

Ok, it's late here and I need some shuteye. All the best...

Mike

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't know where the photo comes from but it's interesting that forgetomori suggest that the photo might be a [HOAX!]. Something's definitely wrong with the guys hands. It might be the work of an overzealous debunker.
edit on 17-4-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

hahaha yeah that was weird.
I think it might just be the jpeg compression that's making his fingers look odd.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It doesn't look like the same alien, it's close but the eyes and nose look different. Hmmm I'll be looking into this some more after work.

edit to add: Someone beat me to it, by 5 years
I found this photo comparison by ATS member John Nada, I say the "alien interview" alien and the one in the OP are not the same.

Source
edit on 17-4-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I might be mistaken, but isn't this from that video that surfaced a few years ago from someone claiming to have smuggled a camera into area 51 and watched them operate on an alien? It looks pretty hoax-y though.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
MYSTERY SOLVED

I wasn't able to find the original source of that image but the alien prop is the same alien prop from the tv show Dark Skies.

Here's some screen caps from the show-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e75892276e18.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83bb17a6fca5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667979d4eeb0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd90ba6f76fb.jpg[/atsimg]

If you look at the detail in the chest area, specifically the collar bones, curved rib cage and this circular indentation in the middle of the chest (I've circled it in blue in the pic below) you can see it's the same alien.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a826309a1d2.jpg[/atsimg]

So in conclusion this is not a prop from the Alien Interview dvd, it's a prop from the tv show Dark Skies. Thanks for the help everyone, now all that's left to do is find the prop used in the Alien Interview.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Anyone else feel like that first image is an actual grey? There's something about it that evokes a sentiment in me I never had before when looking through countless buffoonery photos & picts of aliens.

Edit: I'm referring to the first alien photo here forgetomori.com... I found the video with that scene too. www.youtube.com... Check out the parts after this one. It has the whole "interrogation".

PS Good detective work, freelance_zenarchist.

edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Good work, freelance_zenarchist (and JustMike).

I think you should send an e-mail to forgetomori.com.

edit on 17/4/2011 by ArMaP because: I could not forget JustMike.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Starred you......good job..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Originally posted by TheLegend

Anyone else feel like that first image is an actual grey?

The problem with it being an ACTUAL grey is that Greys aren't Actual at all....

Alleged would be a better term...

edit on 17-4-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Whoa, you're so proper.

The millions of believers, and several thousands that had face-to-face experiences with them, should be conscientious enough to say alleged lest they be offensive on "Alien & UFO forums"! Shame on them, shame on me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks everyone.

ArMaP I emailed forgetomori like you suggested.

<<   2 >>

join