It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infamous Leonid Elenin. (pictures inside) Non-Believers Strongly encouraged to join.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is this guy real? A few weeks ago I did some research to find any information I could on him. I could not find a thing. He literally did not exist and now out of the blue. We have pictures of him. Are these real?

Also he is on the employee list of The International Astronomical Search Collaboration
Staff & Contributors.

I was hoping that the intelligent minds of ATS will get to the bottom of this whole Mr.Elenin deal.

Good Luck

International Astronomical Search Collaboration

They also say he works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics.

Again , went to the following website for Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics and he is no where to be found, Weird ?
Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics

Also if you search on publications on the Keldysh site and look up Mr.Elenin you will find no publications under his name.

If anything Flag it so others can do their own research and find out anything they can about this guy.
edit on 15-4-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I did the same thing...Yet to find a live body (Man) called Leonid Elenin...I still believe it may have something to do with TPTB and them making this name up and referring to the next 911....

i went through family tree's and Ancestry sites and still came up empty....He may be real, I am not yet through studying...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just find it weird since everyone has been questioning if this guy is real, all of the sudden his pictures are showing up and he supposedly works for all these places. I would love for the non-believers to figure this one out.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"Leonid Elenin" is an anagram of "Needle in Lion", isn't this elusive comet coming from a Leo direction?? Funny coincidence if it is.

DM

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
tried a google search myself,,,nothing. i did find it interesting that wiki only has information on c/2010 x1 and not Elenin.thought this was kinda cool on the wiki page

For the conspiracy theory regarding a supposed collision between Earth and Comet Elenin, see Nibiru collision.

edit on 15-4-2011 by consigliere because: oops

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
tried a google search myself,,,nothing. i did find it interesting that wiki only has information on c/2010 x1 and not Elenin.thought this was kinda cool on the wiki page

For the conspiracy theory regarding a supposed collision between Earth and Comet Elenin, see Nibiru collision.

edit on 15-4-2011 by consigliere because: oops

Now that is really freaky.
edit on 15-4-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is also the interesting coincidence that the Earth is subjected to a meteor shower each year (in Nov) named Leonid.

Not sure what to make of this one. VERY odd to say the least.
edit on 15-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Yup.and its like the first thing on the page.you know if this "comet,planet x,nibiru" thing does bring about an E.L.E. I dont get why they wont say anything.if its an E.L.E waht could we do anyway
stop paying bills??
edit on 15-4-2011 by consigliere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No don't stop paying bills, Lol. Anything can happen before it "flys bye". Seriously we are all screwed if it does come here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
reply to post by KingJod

Yup.and its like the first thing on the page.you know if this "comet,planet x,nibiru" thing does bring about an E.L.E. I dont get why they wont say anything.if its an E.L.E waht could we do anyway
stop paying bills??
edit on 15-4-2011 by consigliere because: (no reason given)

destroy their system and crash their bunkers and detain these wealthy folk.. I mean this is all speculative, but yeah.. riots

this seems interesting ELENIN
edit on 15-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If this guy is real, he has to be aware that there are tons of people saying he doesn't exist. If a bunch of people were saying you didn't exist wouldn't you just do a live video conference confirming you are real and tell everyone who thought you were fake to just go F#*! off? A couple pictures, a facebook page and personal website hardly constitute proof of him existing. All that stuff could be thrown together in mere hours. Which also raises the question, If he doesn't exist why did they do such a poor job on his back story? I'm just glad we don't have long to wait to see what his comet truly is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I saw a picture of him when the report first came out, Dunno what you guys are saying about them just turning up, I seen the pic of him last month

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Article from January with him in it

Article

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

watchin the vids now,,,thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Article from January with him in it

Article

Yes, but that is only 1 of the 2 pictures of him. For someone who made such a big discovery wouldn't their be more?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have been doing google and people searches and I can't find another Leonid Elenin alive at the moment or in history. So either his parents were quite exotic or ex-centric or the his name is a contrivance. If I am wrong I offer my most sincere apology to him and those who know him. But it lends more credence to the theory that the comets name sake is made up for some reason.

Also here are some good pics of the object.
www.amication.de...
edit on 20-4-2011 by LightBright because: (no reason given)

It should also be noted that he did not work alone see here

severastro.narod.ru...

but the people who collaborated with him don't have 1 in a hundred million or rarer name.

The guy might as well be name moon unit or death star.
edit on 20-4-2011 by LightBright because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Elenin...

out of the box, if e-l-e means extinction level event... what would n-i-n mean?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Elenin...

out of the box, if e-l-e means extinction level event... what would n-i-n mean?

No Invitation Needed?
No idea though, I just hope all this blasphemy is worth it in the end. If this comet turns out to be nothing, or Leonid in fact is not his real name or doesn't exist, I'll go crazy. Imagine if this was some type of joke played on us like War of the worlds back in the 30's.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ELENIN spelled backwards is short for NINe ELEven.
Hmm.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff....

Love how Wiki links to a Nibiru page. Nice...
And his name? A coincidence or a inside joke from whoever made him up? It's just too wierd that ELE stands for Extinction level event and the name spelled backwards, wow.

This has my attention for sure. I have seen a pic of him but its always the same pic and its very strange that this guy has no family history or many other pics considering who he suppossedly is.

<<   2 >>

join