It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology for my "Ventura is a Fraud" thread...Im sorry ATS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I feel that I owe an apology to those people who seen my thread that I recently posted about Ventura being a fraud. I didnt realize how many of you look at this man in the way that you do. I didnt realize how many of you believe in him and in what he is doing. I read one post telling me that I should feel ashamed ans honestly after reading the other posts I do. I figured I would post my opinions and just get some feedback from both sides. From people who like him and from people that see him the way I do. I just didnt realize that I may be the only one that sees him the way I do. It seemed like everyone that posted really believes in Jesse and the work he has been doing to inform people about whats going on. I guess alot of you see him as maybe the leader of the truthers world. I guess that some opinions or ideas about certian subjects or individuals I should probably keep to myself. See I do believe in the messsage that Ventura carries, just not some of the motives behind it....

So I guess I owe all who believe in him and follow him and who look up to him a big apology...So to all of you who I may have offended,Im truly SORRY and from now on Ill be more careful about posting things like I did on such sensitve subject matter as Jesse Ventura is...I hope for no hard feelings in the future but Ill understad if there still is

HERS THE THREAD:VENTURA IS A FRAUD......for those who care to see what I am apologizing for
edit on 14-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Don't apologise to people simply because they disagree with your viewpoint. Stand your ground!
edit on 14-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Firstly, do not shrink yourself to save others their comfort zones.

Secondly, Kudos to you for having the testicular fortitude to apologise publicly when you felt a need to.

Sometimes adversaries help us to find the best of ourselves within.. sometimes they can just be a pain in the butt.. and sometimes they help us reassess our current understandings.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You shouldn't apologise for what you believe whether it goes against the grain or not.
I am neither here nor there with regards to him. I have followed what he has been saying with regards to the conspiracies and his potential presidential bid but I do find the U.S is more of a cult of personality rather than substance when it comes to their political candidates. So I don't believe he should be president IMO.

So just stick to your convictions and don't listen to the naysayers.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's just a forum bro. It's a place for discussion. If people flame you because of disagreement. Well they can go blow. The problem is this forum is now policed almost as hard as the real world. Ventura is one of the last bastions speaking some truth on the Mainstream circuit. But until they get to him too, he will still be revered a hero. The problem is I hope he doesn't walk down the same path as MLK, Malcom, Kennedy's etc. The CIA is the strongarm of the #bag elite and I am sure another "lone gunman" won't be off the table for them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I feel the man is a Patriot.

It shows class to apologize.

Although it's probably unnecessary...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I found these on the ground *l*..... Who are these people to apoplogize, no one.... If you dont stand for something you will fall for anything

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Your right! If Jesse was doing all this good stuff to uncover aboot HAARP and other conspiracies, then
why isn't Washington D.C. fleeing like they did in 1790 Philadelphia? If he is ex-military, he should have some connects as to hand Americans guns. I mean shizz, if the ATF is caught smuggling guns to Mexico, why can't we be armed to defend our own land?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think the reaction to ventura will fall along alex jones haters/lovers lines. This is the problem. If people would just look up the information they could look past the obnoxious person who gave them the information. Jesse and his tactics sometimes annoy me, but i am glad he is doing it. Not everyone should agree, thats what is cool about the truth, no one needs to agree with it. The closer we can get to that the better off we are. Not saying he is the godsent truthfinder, but at least he is asking relevant questions.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It sucks I missed your other thread about Ventura,, sounds interesting
Personally I dont trust him, He (and Beck in his heyday) seem to be getting away with info murder.
If the rulers of the known world are really in control of media and all why are certain people allowed to expose all these "secrets".
Corporations have lawyers just for the purpose of finding holes in contracts to get rid of people who dont play by the rules.
Jesse is a very direct person but not even he can out muscle the NWO or whoever it is that runs the world.
I think they (Jesse and Beck) are sent to stir up emotions and fears, Beck is going down and they need someone else to stir the pot and Jesse is a very fine choice.
I dont hate either one of em but I dont trust em.. if they were really stepping on toes I dont see how they could still be in the spotlight... and dont tell me its cause they are so high profile cause thats just dumb, when has that ever stopped TPTB, most people would believe it was just an unfortunate accident anyway cause thats what they will tell you, and you cant do anything about it even if it isnt

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
see first I recieve nothing but flack for my thread and now I am getting your posts telling me that I should stick to my guns...I really didnt mean to offend anyon and thats whAT I am mostly apologizing for...I am so confused anymore about knowing what to say and what not to say on here anymore...I just want to be able to voce my opinions and hopefully not get the kinda response I got on that thead

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you are going to be scared to offend people on the internet putting your valid point of view across, then internet forums are not for you.
As long as you haven't said something offensive then just say what you feel and if people disagree then don't get all upset about it, just appreciate that they have their point of you and you have yours.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

its not that Im scared,,its more that I guess paople take what I say the wrong way or I dont word what Im saying right...I just didnt realize how much people believe on him is all and I guess I found out and be more careful in the future...im not on here to make enemies

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Sometimes the most controversial threads are more interesting than the ones where everyone agrees with the OP as it opens up the discussion more. Also people flaming is a common occurrence on internet forums and as the saying goes "Haters are always gonna hate".

So don't make your Jesse Ventura thread make you wary on posting something in the fear of people flaming you, it's going to happen anyway and at the end of the day you are anonymous on the internet anyway so why worry about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

You're entitled to your opinion.

No need to apologise for that.

But don't worry, the good people of conspiracy land will turn on him...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

that was one of the simple points I was trying to point out...that soon enough,the people that love him will soon see the truth and the truth will hurt for those who believe in him...checked out your thread and felt it was necessary to give you some kudos/s+f

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i am disappoint

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

disappointed? in me I take it? I have a good idea why if thats the case...I know I should be able to state my points and opinions and I try to do so without offending people like I guess I did in the thread...its like they took it so personnaly and I had no intentions to offend anyone
edit on 14-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Don't apologise to people simply because they disagree with your viewpoint. Stand your ground!
edit on 14-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

There is no reason to feel ashamed because of other people when your opinion is your motivation to communicate.

Period.

Jesse Ventura is an ass...let them come and convince me otherwise...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

thank you for seeing him the same way I do....at least I know that not everyone has fallen under the spell

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join