It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams: "Yemen is next"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Another installment of Lindsey Williams on Infowars with Alex Jones is posted above. What is being addressed this time is which countries will be next on the list to overthrow. Pastor Lindsey Williams’s claims that his source has revealed to him Yemen will be the next nation the New World Order will be targeting, the Yemeni leader must be overthrown and replaced except their replacement will presumably be the Muslim Brotherhood.

He is still arguing that gold will reach $3000 an ounce, not because it will be going up in value but rather the dollar will be losing its value against gold. Also crude oil will be reaching $200 a barrel as was previously mentioned in my first thread on this subject by him. The list of nations next to fall is Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, and finally Saudi Arabia will be last, finally pushing the crude oil to, or above, $200 a barrel.

Pastor Williams claims further that his sources stated to him “when the Fed begins to buy its own debt the end of the dollar is near”. This has already begun, the game is now on and the target is the Middle East, the US Dollar, and our nation altogether. Their final grand move to grab control of our country once and for all is now upon us. With George Soros convening Bretton Woods II and these events occurring around the world they are now also talking above default, this is apparently a great idea in the minds of the NWO because that will finally break the Dollar.

There however was a solution offered where apparently only one option is left for us which is expose them immediately before it is too late. That is the only thing we have left, exposure. They must be dragged out into public and shown for what they truly are before our Dollar crashes, the Middle East falls to the Muslim Brotherhood, and the NWO establishes its global reserve currency.

For all those here, like me, who are anti-globalists, anti-NWO, and supporters of the sovereignty, independence, and constitution, must now draw the line in the sand and do what we can to expose them before the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the United States of America no longer exist. And for all my friends across the globe, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, France, Canada, China, Japan, Israel, Russia, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, South Africa, or wherever you are do not think this excludes you, we are all in this one together. Either we win as one or we fall as one.
edit on 4/14/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thats what I've been trying to tell everyone on numerous threads.....

After Yemen, come Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Bahrain, etc.......not necessarily in that order

Saudi Arabia is final destination!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Misoir

Thats what I've been trying to tell everyone on numerous threads.....

After Yemen, come Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Bahrain, etc.......not necessarily in that order

Saudi Arabia is final destination!!!

Eh, i don't know about that. we really don't have the funds to do that. you never know though.

Nice post btw S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The final destination is a mind controlld lock step world where the eyes iin the sky watch everyone with equal suspicion.
Where there is no such thing as a trial, and the camps are full to bursting with slave labour.
Where a machine will read your mnd and sentence you to prison wihout recourse,
Yes its high time we stopped this petty bickering and joined together to stop this ugly future from befalling our children and their children.Everyone over 50 already knows whats been lost, those who came later have less of an idea....Its up to the old to keep the dream alive in the youth.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

You don't have the funds to go in to Libya either but it happened.

next.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Lindsey williams info is right on !!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Everyone over 50 already knows whats been lost, those who came later have less of an idea....Its up to the old to keep the dream alive in the youth.....

well I guess u r referring to folks like me here.
ummm sorry to inform ya but the kids
now days, don't listen to us old fogies

They already know it all by the time they're

edit on 4/14/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

While not everyone my age listens to those over 50 I actually do. You folks know more about this country and how it has changed than we could ever imagine or learn from history books and research. I have always respected the input of those above 50, those below it seem to not understand as much. It is almost as if everything went downhill starting in 1980 or sometime around then.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Although i'm not doubting Mr Williams here i have to wonder why the 'elite's' are telling him this info when i'm sure they know he is passing it on to the public?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just do some serious research on the man and his previous intel. It may surprize you. Yes take away the Prison Planet bla bla bla... But Mr Lindsey Williams has been interestingly correct with his provided information... Are you all doing extremely well and wealthy ? Well maybe listen a little and take heed from this dude. Good luck for the future.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

One of his main sources died of cancer afew years ago and Lindsey Williams agreed to say nothing until after the death of his source. Williams also has 2 others that only a tiny handful people know who they are.

Between Williams and Celente; they're pretty much miles ahead of us.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I don't trust anyone over 49.

I find that most baby boomers I've met were arrogant, selfish types that wished for a return to an America that never existed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Perhaps you were'nt born in the 1950s to early 1970s.

I trust no one except my own family.

Perhaps your parents refused to give you a loan?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I see that we have someone who likes to judge others based on their own misconceptions.

I am a self-made man who doesn't depend on his parents. Perhaps you should have asked before you judged me wrongly.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

What if what you never think existed did happen to exist? Would you listen?

Most people my age I know are brainwashed, ignorant and think they know-it-all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

but you were judgemental of people 49 years and older as in your words......arogant and selfish!

They are arogant because they worked all their lives for everything they have....and there was'nt alot of opportunity back then as there is now for you youngsters. In fact, only 2% of my generation ever saw the inside of a university, left school early, and put in 40-50 years of their lives working to pay off their homes and a nest egg aside so they did'nt have to look forward to a mere senior's welfare benefit. They are a very proud generation. There was no welfare in their days.

They earned their arogance!

As for selfish.......because they taught their kids to be fully independant ? Or perhaps they spoilt you rotten all your childhood then suddenly you're left standing on your own? You're self employed.....must be tough times for you! I was thinking either they refused a loan to you or they did loan you only upon you agreeing to pay it back? Why else would you claim our generation are selfish? Can you speculate further?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As much as I respect the man, he just sounds like a snake oil salesman.
I can only take him in small doses, he has the ability to turn a very simple message in to an epic event as amazing.

I do take on board what he is saying, just wish he would get to the point

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This has all of the trappings of the "responsibility to protect" doctrine that is being spewed by Obama with regards to LIbya. Of course, we all know where that philosophy originated.

They are carefully choosing nations like Libya while completely ignoring problem nations like Somalia, Sudan et al.

There is certainly a strategy at play here and Yemen would provide a geographical advantage in this alleged NWO.

Yemen is weak and ripe for the picking as are a handful of other nations in that region.

The RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT ("RtoP" or "R2P") is a new international security and human rights norm to address the international community’s failure to prevent and stop genocides, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity.

The INTERNATIONAL COALITION FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT (ICRtoP) brings together NGOs from all regions of the world to strengthen normative consensus for RtoP, further the understanding of the norm, push for strengthened capacities to prevent and halt genocide, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity and mobilize NGOs to push for action to save lives in RtoP country-specific situations.

Oddly, Yemen is currently not on their "CRISES" radar But they have a plan for all parts of the world. Its rather creepy when you really begin to dig into the website. Thank Soros for this
www.responsibilitytoprotect.org...

When I read crap like this:

The basic requirement to trigger intervention under R2P is a given state’s lack of ability or willingness to meet its duty to protect its civilian population, a requirement certainly met in the Libyan case, where the state regime is also the main perpetrator of the crimes against the civilian population.

Qaddafi’s use of force in Libya since the beginning of the protests far exceeded the level employed by his regional counterparts. Amidst reports of widespread brutality against the civilian population, the dictator further strengthened the perception of an impending humanitarian catastrophe by promising to “crush the cockroaches” who had dared to rise up against his regime. At the same time, the public resignations of Libyan ambassadors and the demands of the Libyan ambassador to the UN to stop the ongoing “genocide” also supported the notion that the regime had lost its domestic legitimacy, and that the level of violence in Libyawas significant enough to prompt a reaction by the international community. (...)

I have to wonder why IRAN has been left off their CRISES agenda. Iran is rather adept at swiftly silencing protesters and dissenters and still no mention of any action or plan for Iran.

www.responsibilitytoprotect.org... tudies-the-international-action-in-libya-revitalizing-the-responsibility-to-protect

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Although i'm not doubting Mr Williams here i have to wonder why the 'elite's' are telling him this info when i'm sure they know he is passing it on to the public?

It's part of their occult ritual.

Tell the victim what's going to happen to them before it happens.

They get off on it...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All the more reason to seek new answers.

I offer ideas in two threads - the foundational piece (read first) called The End of Entropy, and the structural piece called The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - both linked in my sig.

Do the 'Digm!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join