It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Recharging itself for 3 days in a row? Only at night? And conveniently on the road below?

It amazes me the length some people go to "believe".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Ben81

Recharging itself for 3 days in a row? Only at night? And conveniently on the road below?

It amazes me the length some people go to "believe".

The 3 set of light are one after the other and totaly different
we can clearly see this thing is on the ground and not some kind of a reflection

at least my answer is more original than the typical skeptics debunker answers
they think everything unexplained are weither stars,cars or planes

sooo boring

it amaze me the length some people go to NOT BELIEVE

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I stand with my first idea
a space craft recharging itself with a portable cold fusion reactor

cant find any other ideas lol
that would come close to whats really happening in the video scene

What does a cold fusion reaction look like, you have seen one?

at least my answer is more original than the typical skeptics debunker answers they think everything unexplained are weither stars,cars or planes sooo boring it amaze me the length some people go to NOT BELIEVE

It's easy to believe. It's harder to prove something exists. Skeptics are looking for the right answer, not the most original....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Ben81

What does a cold fusion reaction look like, you have seen one?

I have seen The Saint

It's easy to believe. It's harder to prove something exists. Skeptics are looking for the right answer, not the most original....

The human brain always think with what we know first without any further thinking
some associate things up to fast

doesnt hurt to think otherwise and give a new set of theories
in the video .. im 100% certain the lights are NOT cars,stars, planes or reflections
its one of the most strangest display of light i have ever see

edit on 4/11/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Fast forward to 4.48 and what is the thing shooting out the top and a second one follows shortly after, at 5.10??

If this is time-lapsed well this this to me would say fake..i wanna believe

edit on 11-4-2011 by longwinter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The 3 set of light are one after the other and totaly different
we can clearly see this thing is on the ground and not some kind of a reflection

Correct, 3 different nights in a row...so 3 different videos. On the ground because that is where most road construction is done, on the ground. No reflection, just high intensity road construction lights, amplified in brightness by the haze from the volcano smoke/ash.

You do realize this was 3 different dates, correct? March 11th, 12th and 13th?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by longwinter

If this is time-lapsed well this this to me would say fake..i wanna believe

It is time lapse. The web cam, hosted by a japanese highway dept link, shows the actual time on the links I posted on page 4 of this thread. Basically 1 minute every second or so.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thanks Gavron, but i knew it was time-lapsed from a previous post, hence my statement, what i see at 4.48 and 5.10 make it possibly CGI

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
looks to me like the video of the light is looped, this video is aprox. 6min and the stars in the back ground show up against the night sky fairly quick. also the two objects that seem to shoot out from the light looked identical (speed shape location) the only thing that looks interesting is the shock wave that blasted out to the right but this too could be part of the light video that was slowed down ...... I dont know, looks fishy

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Like the above poster said; It looks looped.
Transformers can spit out that much light, especially if that camera has a "night mode" on, which would look relatively normal in daylight until another source of light entered the frame.
Below is just one example of a transformer turning night into day, And a wannabe reporter failing horrifically (unrelated)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by longwinter
what i see at 4.48 and 5.10 make it possibly CGI

I suppose you are talking about the lights that seem to rise from the volcano. Yes, possibly CGI, it's a possibility one can not rule out.

Personally I think there's a possibility they are airplanes. Airplane lights can sometimes seem fast moving or static, depending on the angle, and the time lapse gives it a different feel. Here's an example that is not identical, but similar:

I do have some issues with the OP video though. If you check it carefully, you'll notice that the majority of the lights move. That means that all or almost all of those lights are potential airplanes or unidentified craft. There is an airport approximately 9 km away, Kagoshima, that fits the bill. But the traffic is very intense, you hardly see that many lights in the sky at an international airport, and Kagoshima is but a second class regional airport. Also, airplanes coming in for landing and taking off have strict protocols. Air safety in mind, they behave in a certain way, in a repeated fashion. This gives you a feel of what it looks like, once again in time lapse :

Now, I want you all to do the following. Let Youtube download the OP video, then click on the time marker and drag it fast, so that you can see the video in ultra rapid. Drag it back and forth, especially the latter part of the video. Look at the sky, what do you see? You'll see all the lights coming up from behind the volcano, all steering in the same direction, up towards the right side of the sky. It doesn't seem consistent with how airplanes behave close to an airport. They generally don't take off in armada-style like that, unless it's a squadron of Japanese bombers heading for Pearl Harbor? Especially not from a regional airport with a limited number of runways.

And once again, what are all these supposed airplanes doing in close proximity to an active volcano?

So are we really looking at airplanes here? It beats me. You could imagine that they actually are stars that appears to move over a rotating planet (filmed in time lapse), but it doesn't explain why some move faster than others, while going in different directions, and I see at least one light that stays fixed over the volcano, apparently neither a star or an airplane.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If it helps, in a previous thread I took one of these videos and explained in detail which specific stars in the sky they were.
yes, I could name the actual stars.

4th last posting...
TheOtherThread

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Although the main focus of the video points towards the middle if you look around properly you will lights randomnly appearing and then reappearing in another place.

Check it out :p

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Great Proof!!!
Excellent footage...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

great video!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join