It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video tape of a grey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Interesting video What do you think?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
doubt its real but who really knows...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
bro this is years old, it's made in a studio. Already been proven and admitted.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
source i just thought it was neat it seams like the camera man followed the area 51 tape debunkers suggestion and filmed the whole body.... I can believe its cgI because we seem weirder things in movies. If an authentic tape does come out we would never believe it... who knows maybe when et was picked up the crew implanted a suggestion into the capturers minds to debunk themselves or the government forced them to recant statements and make the claim... who knows

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I believe it to be real...Apparently the whole being made in a studio story was fabricated as a cover-up. The guys even made another "Puppet" video to prove that it was "Fake"...but the puppet looked nothing like the "Puppet" in the posted video, and it lost its realism and motion.

It's definately NOT CGI! This is one of those ones that may in fact be the Real Deal, but people will dismiss it as a hoax because of all the pricks that like to fabricate elaborate hoaxes to pass them on as real...So when the wolf actually does arrive people will be like "I'm not falling for that again"...Go away!

Anyway that's what I know about the video...and I have yet to see hard evidence of it being a Puppet, Robot or CGI animated. It's too real looking to be true? Maybe that's......

EDIT: I actually made a (Half Jokingly) comment a year or so ago about how the Alien looks as if it is drunk!

S & F
edit on 8-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 8-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: Captive Gray video, in the ATS search

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This is an EPIC fraud. I think there is an entire thread devoted to the filmmaker that created it. Try a ATS search for former member Internos I think.

Seriously epic and worth the research. Perhaps another member can recall.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Old news bro. Next time try the new search engine, ok?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by internos
I'm proud to introduce Philipe3d

Philipe Kling David, AKA Philipe3d is one of the most skilled CGI artists you can find presently WORLDWIDE.

I've invited him to join ATS in order to to share his experiences with this community: he kindly agreed.
For those who don't know him, he's the author of these amazing movies:

THE CAPTIVE GRAY

The Captive Gray II

www.mundogump.com.br...
www.mundogump.com.br...
www.ceticismoaberto.com...

Relevant thread on ATS:
I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

Welcome to AboveTopSecret.com, Philipe

[edit on 9/5/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Someone actually fiddled about with the contrast to improve this clip....

Using Google (or ATS) would have been a lot more productive.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Guys the Alien in the OP video is real, No matter what Philipe3d says or claims. And people that don't make up thier own minds and believe whatever some stranger tells them is naive, not to mention ignorant. OK first off; If a guy (Philipe3d in this case) leaks a video of a real alien, Do you think that when the military find out that they are not going to force him to discredit it as a CGI or puppet? Come on.

Apparently his wife is in the military and that is how he got hold of the real footage...Being a puppet and CGI enthusiat is just a bonus and coincidence, and even on that note; how do we KNOW he created the other vids he has claimed to have done?

I am going to post 3 videos below that I want you all to watch, but firstly I want you to watch the OPs video and observe between 10-11 secs of the video and watch the expressive motion of the Aliens left eyebrow (That's to the right of your screen). It WAS NOT made by CGI like the "Captive Gary Alien II" one that One Step Beyond posted above...It is easy to distinguish between them. The original one was shot LIVE by a camcorder, NO EFFECT'S guys!!!

I want Philipe3d to come back here and PROVE to us that he did indeed fake the Original Alien Gray Video...Not just come out and say he did it, and it's not real...I'm surprised so many people have just taken his word for it. I think if he did fake it, it wouldn't be so hard for him to prove to us he did; Because all he has to do is provide the CGI file from his computer along with the program he used to "fake" it and that's it. But he didn't folks!

Here are a couple of videos on the matter:

edit on 9-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
Guys the Alien in the OP video is real, No matter what Philipe3d says or claims. And people that don't make up thier own minds and believe whatever some stranger tells them is naive, not to mention ignorant.

Uh huh...You were saying...?

OK first off; If a guy (Philipe3d in this case) leaks a video of a real alien, Do you think that when the military find out that they are not going to force him to discredit it as a CGI or puppet? Come on.

Except that from the very beginning he said it was CGI. The only cover-up are gullible UFO believers supporting the liars who are trying to pass it off as real footage.

Apparently his wife is in the military and that is how he got hold of the real footage...

You know this how?

Of course Captive Grey I and II are going to look different; one is a close-up and the other not, using different filters and shadows.

It WAS NOT made by CGI like the "Captive Gary Alien II" one that One Step Beyond posted above...

And you know this, how?

I want Philipe3d to come back here and PROVE to us that he did indeed fake the Original Alien Gray Video...

I want you to prove that it is real, that he is part of a government cover-up and that his wife leaked it to him.

In fact, you are a government disinformation agent trying to muddy the waters. Prove you are not.

edit on 9-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This was real by every aspect as CGI can't be that perfect and Costumes cannot put out that much expression(or whatever it was)....But why does all these 'credible' proof so much short...all these videos don't last more than 2 mins

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... area 51 grey
edit on 9-4-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Real or not its still scary ass hell.

Having a trouble with the search engine on the site but what is the backstory of the captured "grey"?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I told you why I KNOW it's not made by CGI...Because the video was recorded LIVE, with no effects added or any interference from digital video studios!

"Of course captive alien I and II are different, one is close up the other isn't"

*snip*The distance would NOT alter the whole aspect of the look of an object, it would only affect the size it looks! Secondly the puppet was bigger and a different colour.

I'm a disinfo agent? Don't make me laugh. *snip*You just believe it is because a guy says it is and he made it. You will never believe anything until you see it face to face...Even then you will try and take off it's "mask" lol.

The vid is real bro.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

The first vid is really on a whole other level if it's cgi compared to the second vid you posted that is supposed to be done by the same guy. The second vid is really not even close to the quality of the first.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I told you why I KNOW it's not made by CGI...Because the video was recorded LIVE, with no effects added or any interference from digital video studios!

How do you know it was recorded live?

That remark proves nothing but the fact your an idiot...The distance would NOT alter the whole aspect of the look of an object, it would only affect the size it looks!

It also affects the amount of detail one can see.

Secondly the puppet was bigger

It's not a puppet. It's all done in CGI.

and a different colour.

You do realize that first video was done as if in night-vision and the other as if it is a black-and-white and grainy security camera film, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I wonder how much you can earn on this ...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
After finally working up the guts to push play on the video I feel ashamed that I was kinda scared. Sure, if you have just a screen grab of #1 it is realistic looking and scary as hell (hence the reason I was scared to push play). But once I pushed play and saw movement I wanted to kick my own butt haha. The movements look so very...hokey to me that I cannot believe it is real. The way he lifts his head looks kinda jumpy and there is something about the skin texture and light reaction that just screams fake to me. Maybe a descent CGI fake but not real in my opinion.

I will say that 1 and 2 look different, 2 being crappier. I think maybe he put a lot of work into #1 and then just kinda threw #2 together at the last moment.

But this is all just me and I am no CGI expert.

new topics

top topics

join