It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting comments from Japan and others on a live geiger meter site from Tokyo (that doesn't work right now) but the comments on the chat located on the right side of the screen are interesting.

The Japanese version of us on ATS believe that all of this was caused by the virus (caused by US and Israel) that leaked/was used on Iran.

It's interesting to see other points of view on this, especially in Japan. They are also reporting about the power supplies to 2 nuclear plants...

Check it out here:
www.ustream.tv...ガイガーカウンタ

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

If you ask me "then what is causing the world wide earth quakes?” I would like to answer that it is caused by the unseen gravitational tug by the unannounced celestial body in the solar system. The brown dwarf is near from the earth. The earth crust is trying to readjust its existing configuration to accommodate this new additional gravitational force. The consequence is the world wide earth quakes. Until the object flies away, the earth will continously trying to readjust.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
1 m tsunami?...uuumh...maybe for a mouse that's a tsunami Oo

dude the indonesian one was only 3 metres and killed a quarter of a million people

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunkmunky
While I'm here, how many speculations does it take to create a conspiracy.
Under normal inter-web conditions, I'd say several, however this website it appears you need less than ten.

Sorry to haarp on but most people consider several to mean more than 2 but less than 10.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
HAARP's website went down because the government could not fund it. NO Budget deal.... NO HAARP.. and the X37- Bravo was on a test run ('
') Shady times
edit on 7-4-2011 by vizo13 because: brap

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As much as that vid makes about firing beams into space and them rebounding back.... i don't believe that HAARP are responsible.... why, if they can do this? target Japan?

I don't see any logical reason....

Why not have used it when the Iraq war was going on?

Why not have used it now to hit Iran? Or NK?

Doesn't make sense to target a friendly Country!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Vitchilo

Since the CME hit this week we have had over the last 60hrs, 5.4 in India, another 6.0 in Indonesia, 4.0 Califorina, 5.4 Honshu Japan, ANOTHER in Indoesia 5.8 (MMI - VII Yellow), and one more today in Arakansas 3.6......

Now Mexico and Japan again with a 7.5 for Japan and a 5.4 for Mexico..

Simply put, I don't care what the sceptics say anymore... CME = SHAKE!!!!!!

I know the world is on fire and I own money (as written on ATS by another member), but lets not make unresearched connections. Not saying that CMEs aren't connected with EQs, I think they are (it's logical). However, I don't think a large CME necessarily means large EQ. First off, CMEs are quite frequent and if we have to #it the pants everytime a CME occurs, then we'll be wasting our lives living in constant fear. Also, another important point - you took out EQ graphs for the last several days, saw there were a handful of small EQs, but what you missed doing was to check back further what is the average of EQs happening worldwide on a daily basis, for a referance. I know, I was amazed when I first found out. Seems Earth is shaking most of the time, and what you see there are normal stats.

Again, not saying CMEs have nothing to do with EQs, yet, no DEFINITE connection between the two of large concern seems to be afloat. Large CMEs don't = to large EQs. And also the last thing that I'd like to be doing is downplaying what has happened in Japan, the one country with its culture and view of the world that I admire most! Indeed these are hard times for the Japanese folk but in my heart and mind I know these hard times will make them stronger than ever.

So, all in all, please do your research fully before getting other people worried just cause they haven't done their research as well. And we both know there are a lot such out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'd believe Godzilla is waking up (as a cause of the quakes) over the idea HAARP is to blame...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd believe Godzilla is waking up (as a cause of the quakes) over the idea HAARP is to blame...

Heh, same here.

One thing I'd like answering though, some people think HAARP is to blame...why would Japan be a target?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Skipped to the end.

HARP website was down yesterday, is it still down?

I'm no HARP conspirator, but if harp magically went down to were we can't see the activities, then this happens.... raises flags...

link   

Originally posted by bargoose
I'm not buying this HAARP business.

A technology that can shift trillions upon trillions of tonnes of whole continent?

Not possible IMO.

You wouldn't need to, that's actually one of the stupidest comments and perspectives that people often use to counter argue the HAARP connections. There was a show on national geographics the other day, mega quake I believe, really good watch and would recommend everyone watch it when they have the free time. Some really insightful information and ideas being thrown around.

Anyways, on the show apparently there is some capability of predicting EQs in terms of date, location, depth, and magnitude. There was some really great visuals on the show, in particular a 3D model depicting the location and depths of EQs within a specific area and there are "pockets" where no activity is seen from even though small EQs are always bubbling around these pockets, but never within. It's these pockets that apprently contributed to the destruction during the Kobe EQ (I think it was the Kobe EQ, Idk I was multi tasking so specifics such as dates and names are escaping me atm) Anyways, the shockwave produced by the initial EQ triggered these pockets (there were 2) which helped amplify the destruction above.

I would really recommend for everyone to take the time to watch that show. Some really startling ideas put forth such as different types of EQs (fast motion vs slow motion) and how they effect structures differently. Slow motion EQs would basically render all preventative measures used in sky scrapers so you could imagine if a slow motion EQ hit tokyo they'd be screwed like a mofo.

Also, a geologist who's been studying these "pockets" for over a decade now made a startling discovery but I've never heard of it talked about anywhere before. After reviewing records he discovered that some EQs are identical in terms of the wave patterns they produce and even originate from the same location. Like clockwork these things go off apparently and studying this one specific pocket he noted that it went off every 5 years approx. Using the data from 3 previous EQs with the same wave pattern, same location and depth he put forth a prediction (I think 2000 or 2001?, again multi tasking and selective hearing not a good combo), this geologist made a paper and released it publicly issuing a statement that an EQ could be expected on said date, with said location, and said magnitude (I think he predicted 4.2 or something like that) and sure enough the EQ hit and he was SPOT ON. Again this is 10+ years ago!

Now, what does this have to do with your statement? Well, if scientists can accurately observe areas/pockets where energy is clearly being built up what's stopping them from triggering them? You wouldn't need to move all all that mass, just figure out where these isolated pockets are and trigger them some how either with w/e new technoglogies they have (remember military technology is always decades ahead of what they disclose for public use) or via traditional means such as drilling and detonating some explosives to help push the pocket to rupture. Again, I think it's impossible to actually "cause" and EQ just because of the vast size and weight of the plates... how would one even get into a position to start pushing or pulling these plates? But I believe when conditions are right, EQs can be triggered by mother nature or by the force of man.

Some food for though... again anyone interested in the show should check it out. National Geographics Mega Quake.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
If nature itself were a conscious entity.. Then it seems abundantly clear that it is pissed off and plans to teach all of humanity several important lessons in Japan...

Will we fail to learn this time?

The Earth herself IS a conscious entity. She has awareness of herself from her central crystaline core (1st dimension) - through her telluric world of the 2nd dimension - the realm between the iron core crystal and the curved crust of Earth. It is in this telluric world of the 2nd dimension that radioactive elementals exist. They were meant to stay in the 2nd dimension where they resonate. Humans mined 2nd dimensional radioactive elementals and brought them into the 3rd dimension where we live. We did this to ourselves and Earth is aware. Barbara Hand Clow has a lot to say about this subject in her "Alchemy of Nine Dimensions". Great book!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
I'm not buying this HAARP business.

A technology that can shift trillions upon trillions of tonnes of whole continent?

Not possible IMO.

In my opinion (as an electronic engineer) It may be possible, using resonance large oscillations can be induced with fairly modest power inputs.

A mechanical demonstration; MythBusters cause a massive steel bridge to rumble like a loaded semi-truck was driving across it. They found a resonance of the bridge and excited it with an oscillating weight of just 6lb.

HAARP is a "phased array" and so the radiation pattern is fully steerable .

HAARP can be bounced and/or tunneled via the ionosphere, to make groundfall at very distant regions (radio HAMs call this "skip").

HAARP can alter ionospheric regions to enhance "skip". It can in effect make its own stepping stone path to a distant region and then send EM energy down that path.

HAARP can modulate ionosphere, meaning solar EM incident on earth can also be modulated, meaning areas can be injected with signals of many gigawatts. In effect the ionosphere can be used as an amplifier, HAARP supplies the input signal, the sun provides the massive power.

Also remember, tectonic plates can have vast amounts of stored energy, just needing a trigger for release to happen. The trigger energy needed is much less than the energy released by the quake. (note: when the required trigger energy reaches normal background noise level then the quake will happen on its own).

At the very least HAARP can increase the likelihood of stressed plates quaking.
edit on 7/4/2011 by cortex because: x

edit on 7/4/2011 by cortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Originally posted by truthrising2012
reply to post by Sarahko

This could be one of the reason why HAARP would target Japan

www.youtube.com...

and i have smh at most people, ITS MAN MADE, NOT MOTHER NATURE. STOP WATCHING TV, AND WAKE THE HELL UP
edit on 7-4-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

You posted the exact video that truthrising did. It`s 9 mins long.... I watched it of course. I live here (Japan) and am interested in everything and anything at the moment. But many, don`t watch the whole thing....it would be good to summarise the contents of the video, to make something open for discussion with everyone....I still don`t know what to make of all these Haarp things...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
See, this goes back to my theory about this planet.. It just doesn't seem like a place fit for a people like humans. One may make the point it's the other way around, but I believe humans may be capable of change. In which case, if such an awakening occurs, one couldn't say "This is Earth's Revenge". These people dont' deserve it anyway, it my belief. I think humans are just brainwashed, ignorant, and maybe even controlled to do things they do. So let's just hope things don't keep getting worse for Japan or anyone else. If anything, people should learn from this~

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
No earthquake expert but has this ever happen before?? By that i mean a devastating quake then a few weeks later another in basicall the same area??

There are always after shocks I know but this strong nearly a month later?? Has this turned into a living, active fault line?? Unreal... best wishes to all.. gtfo of Japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
As much as that vid makes about firing beams into space and them rebounding back.... i don't believe that HAARP are responsible.... why, if they can do this? target Japan?

I don't see any logical reason....

Why not have used it when the Iraq war was going on?

Why not have used it now to hit Iran? Or NK?

Doesn't make sense to target a friendly Country!!!

I think, and don't quote me on this, it could be done to help bring "the world together". In a safe spot. I think that's what they're gearing at. You control the weather, you control the sheep. By breaking away at parts of earth you can severely damage the area around it. Take the BP oil spill. I'm a firm believer that was a work. Same with the Japan earthquakes. They were targeted to mess up reactors. Bitter the air. Wormwood come to mind, anyone?

Just my very paranoid biased opinion. I'm probably wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
No earthquake expert but has this ever happen before?? By that i mean a devastating quake then a few weeks later another in basicall the same area??

There are always after shocks I know but this strong nearly a month later?? Has this turned into a living, active fault line?? Unreal... best wishes to all.. gtfo of Japan.

I believe a similar thing happened in Chirstchurch.... a big one... and then one month later `the big one`...
In Japan, quakes are moving south, towards Tokyo bay...many of them....we`ll just have to wait and see...And I have a feeling it`s only the beginning...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

Originally posted by Aurvandil

Originally posted by vermonster
A reporter on Aljazeera just reported that this earthquake is '33 times' weaker than the previous march 11 quake.

33 eh...........

Hmm, yes and the date of today is April 7, 2011. 11/7/4 = 11+11, 11 being the preferred number of you know who....

edit on 7-4-2011 by Aurvandil because: Inserting quote from post

What do you get if you divide 33 by 3?

Yes, exactly my point. 33/3=11...
It seems "they" always work in uneven numbers 3, 7, 9, 11. 5 is not so often used. Remember the train bombs in Madrid also were on March 11, 2004. Not saying there is anything to this but it is interesting to notice the dates.

By the way, does anybody know if this quake really qualifies as an aftershock or is it a totally "new" quake?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I doubt it is Nibiru, HAARP or any other man-made or extraterrestial events causing these earthquakes.

For years we've been watching the glaciers around the world melt....how many billions or trillions of tons of weight have been removed from mountain ranges? The earth is simply adjusting to relief of weight stress in one area and the addition in others, sorting of shrugging to get the clothes to fit better.

This has been happening for decades now and the adjustments for the shifting weights are beginning to make themselves felt.

That's my opinion, anyway.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join