It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

There you go SG, you can't leave well enough alone.
Let me respond by saying YOU don't make a difference by voting. Your choices are given to you by huge international corporations, at least on the federal level and most likely the state level.
Do you want beef or chicken? Nothing else on the menu.
I can't believe you are that naive.
So go vote SG. Be my guest, but when you say I am not making a difference when you don't know # about me, well that pisses me off. If you need the crutch, use it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Far right wing paid posters are the water molecules that comprise the Koch Money River which flows from all their many petro chemical poisoned springs containing pollutants beyond imagination down to us on cable TV and the internet. One day it will become so polluted it will inevitably catch fire on its own like the Cuyahoga River did.
edit on 8-4-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

What you do is say this to SG.

Ditto on your analogies btw. Wealth creates the menu. Ordering off the menu seems to be forbidden.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

To add:
Only a delusional moron would post criticism stated by his critics on his own YouTube account that is spot on. Jack Hunter lives in a delusional world where his ego is built upon only his own affirmations of irrational beliefs and skewed perceptions. However I am sure SG would be an admirer of such a "freak."

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Just show the birth certificate and all this goes away

Except he HAS shown it, and it has not gone away as it is not about his birth certificate!

why is that so hard?

Why is what so hard? Obama HAS shown his birth certificate...

This isnt about racism or that people dont like his policies..... its about show the birth certificate.

Except it IS about racism - as Obama HAS shown his birth certificate, and it has not gone away!

Thats it. If he has nothing to hide then show it and make it all go away.

he has shown it and it has not gone away, as it is not about Obama's birth certificate.
edit on 8/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Obama's story is full of inconsistencies and deliberate dead ends and red herrings.

It is? care to detail all these inconsistencies and red herrings, unless....

It is our business especially if the story that we have been told is a lie.

Why think it is a lie? Any story aboutany other president could be a lie as well.

You know what those inconsistencies are and you deliberately disregard them.

How about you list them, or are you unable to?

It's all relevant in the quest for truth.

birthers are not interested in the truth!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
NO President has ever spent the millions as did Obama in legal fees to keep his B. C. hidden

Why do you keep posting that lie? Why do you refuse to detail the millions Obama has supposed to have spent to keep his birth certificate private, when Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
How about his violation of Article 1 section 9 becoming the first US President to accept the head of the United Nations Security Council.

www.usconstitution.net...

Which part do you claim he violated? remember, the UNSC is NOT a foreign State.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I think what Trump is investigating is "Where is the BC long form?" Even though Trump is making this an issue in order to tap into the 40% or so of the far right, mostly hayseed racist ignorant-s living in the South or from the South, along with employing sensational tactics so to monopolize the spotlight, he can because no one has seen the long form. However my long form does not exist anymore, and I was born in Detroit over 40 years ago. I can only obtain what Obama has and shown already. I guess that means I would be questioned too if I was ever running to become President, and then became one. In all reality it's only an issue of race, and ideology. A white conservative would not be in the same boat. The individual for instance could be born in England with only one American parent, and every excuse would be made why he is a legitimate U.S. citizen, as long as both parents were white of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by dereks

However my long form does not exist anymore, and I was born in Detroit over 40 years ago. I can only obtain what Obama has and shown already. I guess that means I would be questioned too if I was ever running to become President, and then became one.

Me too! As I've stated numerous times before, I'm not in possession of my original BC. It was destroyed when the roof blew off our house when I was a kid during Hurricane Dora. People seem to refuse to consider simple, realistic explanations such as theft, loss, fire etc. Stuff happens.

However that didn't prevent me from becoming President of the Battery of the Month Club at Radio Shack.

edit on 9-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I sent away for a photostatic copy of my original short form, which is all that was on file, like the one Obama has, to Macomb County Michigan. This dept> www.macombcountymi.gov... The copy came back only stating I was born at St John's in Clinton Township, date, time, length, weight and full name, the OB doc, and who my mother and father are. That's all I'll ever have.

BTW I posted on your thread you have linked in your sig. I didn't know what to post. I posted something trivial as I really couldn't think of anything meaningful, but figure I would anyway in the spirit of good will.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I sent away for a photostatic copy of my original short form, which is all that was on file, like the one Obama has, to Macomb County Michigan. This dept> www.macombcountymi.gov... The copy came back only stating I was born at St John's in Clinton Township, date, time, length, weight and full name, the OB doc, and who my mother and father are. That's all I'll ever have.

That's more than Obama's shows..
The doc would be interesting..
Is St Johns a hospital or a suburb?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

> St John Hospital & Medical Center ( Note I have it written as if the hospital belongs to the saint in my last post. I guess I should get with the times.)

backinblack, may I ask why you care about such a clarification regarding that particular specific?

> www.snopes.com...

msgboard.snopes.com...

Note the words of Dr. Fukino's testimony.

They didn't list OBs in Hawaii at the time.

Everyone's BC looks the same from the same period born in that state.

Dr. West's records are on file. Examine them I say.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Just show the birth certificate and all this goes away

Except he HAS shown it, and it has not gone away as it is not about his birth certificate!

why is that so hard?

Why is what so hard? Obama HAS shown his birth certificate...

This isnt about racism or that people dont like his policies..... its about show the birth certificate.

Except it IS about racism - as Obama HAS shown his birth certificate, and it has not gone away!

Thats it. If he has nothing to hide then show it and make it all go away.

he has shown it and it has not gone away, as it is not about Obama's birth certificate.
edit on 8/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

Hes shown LIVE BIRTH which is NOT even close to the same thing as a BC.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

> St John Hospital & Medical Center ( Note I have it written as if the hospital belongs to the saint in my last post. I guess I should get with the times.)

backinblack, may I ask why you care about such a clarification regarding that particular specific?

Sure..Listing a hospital on the BC is proof of birth in that state IMO..
Without it then it may have been a home birth and those were accepted and given BCs with minimum proof..
It's said some people even lied about births so they could get instant citizenship..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Sure..Listing a hospital on the BC is proof of birth in that state IMO..
Without it then it may have been a home birth and those were accep

Here is the birth certificate of another Hawaiian born citizen:

You want to see her original birth certificate?

[img]

She has been using both of these for life time and has never had an issue in using it.

It's said some people even lied about births so they could get instant citizenship..

We can apply that to ALL states and ALL nations. Fraud of this nature is not restricted to Hawaii and you cannot use this broad crime as evidence that Obama is hiding something.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

That's not a long form and the one below clearly states "Birth Registration Card"

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hes shown LIVE BIRTH which is NOT even close to the same thing as a BC.

Yet another birther lie - it is currently the only birth certificate you can obtain now when you were born in hawaii

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

That's not a long form and the one below clearly states "Birth Registration Card"

Unfortunately both of those items are birth certificates. You birthers need to get together. You cannot ask for the long form, Hawaii does not issue them. You cannot ask for the original, it is gone. What you are all asking to see is the actual vault copy, original long form birth registration. You keep asking for a birth certificate, get a birth certificate, then claim it is not a birth certificate. Notice how Obama is still in office with you doing it that way?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join