It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Sky Anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up spending about 6 hrs on Google Sky. I found some interesting things on there and I thought I'd share some with everyone.

First of all, let me just say I'm not saying any of these are anything other than imaging errors of some kind, in fact, I know that some of them are, I just thought they looked interesting. Having said that though, there are a few anomalies that just seem to be something else. If any of you are not familiar with Photobucket, you can click directly on the pictures that the links take you to in order to enlarge them.

Ok, first, let's look at a few that I'm 99.9% sure are just imaging errors. These I just found to be neat looking.

Cosmic Shelves?

Space Fairy? I just thought this one was cool looking. Looks like a head on the right, body with a green dress and bare feet sticking out the left side. A giant space fairy flying throught the cosmos, haha.

No explaination for this one. It's just a very odd image.

Looks like the Death Star under construction.

This is very cool looking. At first glance, this nebula looks like Earth almost. Also if you get on Google Sky and zoom in on some of the area, you see some creepy looking faces in the nebula.

Strange sphere shape.

Ok, now we'll look at some things that made me go...."hmmmmm"(copyright 1990 C&C Music Factory).
Again, I'm sure that these have explainations, but I'll play Devil's advocate and say that there's something about these that just don't feel "right".

First of all, we have something that I just have to say looks like the Borg cube from Star Trek.

Close up of same anomaly.

And here's another one in a completely different part of the universe.

I call this one "Nothing to See Here, Move Along." Just a missing image or is someone hiding something? I report, you decide.

Now to the odd cubes in the North America Nebula. I have not found any anomalies anything like these anywhere else. First, here's a zoomed out picture of the locations.

As you can see, there are six that I found in the area. This first one is the one that made me look twice. It just seems to have depth to it and as you can see in the zoomed in image it appears that there is some kind of marking on it. I mean, to me it just looks like a designed mark of some kind.

And here is a close up of one of the other ones, also appearing to have some kind of designed marking on it. Some more pics are in my album on Photobucket.

Now we move on to a strange formation of what I can only describe as "rods" of some kind. First of all, here's a zoomed out image of the "X" formation they make.

Now, here's another odd thing about these. All of the outside ones look similar to this picture. Neutral color, almost metallic looking.

The middle rod in the formation however is lit up like a christmas tree. Very bright, glowing green.

Next, I see a lot of these on Google Sky. They are always green, blue or red. I'm assuming they are all some kind of imaging errors. This one caught my eye though because it is so insanely long. Also, if you zoom in on it and look up and down the entire length, you will notice that there are things in front of it on some parts and behind it in others, which to me seems to indicate it's something real. Again, just to play devil's advocate, since I see a lot of these, perhaps this is what a "contrail" looks like from a "warp drive" engine?

This is an insanely long tube-like structure. First a zoomed out image to give you an idea of length. Then a zoomed in look at part of it. Also, you notice I have "intersection" labeled in what is almost the exact middle. If you zoom in to that area, you can faintly, but clearly see a similar structure that seems to be behind it, intersecting it and going off for a very long distance in both directions. Intergalactic highway system?

Ok, now for the finale. I'm sure there's some resonable explaination for this, but at first sight, it definitely makes me say "What in the heck is that?!" Actually it makes me say something much stronger than heck, but I'm keepin it clean for the fine folks at ATS. Again, to play devil's advocate, I'll give my take on what this might be.

First, here are a couple of zoomed out images to show a cluster of anomalies. The first one is more localized showing three strange things relatively close to each other. The second image is zoomed out a bit more to show the cluster of three anomalies are also pretty close to the tube intersection and Borg like image from above.

Here are a couple of close ups of the enormous structure/portal? Honestly I don't know what this is. My first reaction if I'm going to assume it isn't an imaging error, is that it's something materializing or coming through a portal. There's just something really unnerving about it to me though.

Adding to the mystery, here's another location I found practically on the other side of the universe that seems to show the same object/structure fading out. Perhaps, this is where it entered the portal which is now closing and the bright blue image is where it's exiting on the other side of the universe?

Here is a close up of the Eiffel Tower shaped anomalie that is near the "portal"

And here is a close up of some of the "rod" sections that are also near the "portal"

Alright. I just spent almost 3 hrs putting this all together.

I have a total of 59 images I took in my photobucket album. You can look at all of them here if you'd like.
s1239.photobucket.com...

I hope you all find at least some of it interesting. Let the discussion begin!

Also, if anyone says that any of these are a Chinese lantern, I will come to your house and punch you.

edit on 6-4-2011 by jnyblujns because: I learned how to spell "anomaly"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow I enjoyed looking at all of those, Thanks so much for sharing your hard work..really interesting screenies cheers coco

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
nice pics shame the 60 % that can make a diffrence hav been tought from a young age that if u talk about anything to do with up ther its about nasa strictly
and/or heaven,god,religion
but remember if they did make public contact they would do ther research and know who is worth contacting
because the goverment did make contact and exploited a prisoner of a war we wer prepared to start without anyones vote keep up the good work mabey awakining people is spreading the true word of god.....sorry god being an vessel word for truth

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
bbs.keyhole.com...
Sky Data Problems Compendium version 6.0
Most of the anomalies are explained here

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Great work! Thank you for spending so much of your time to provide awesome photos!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
bbs.keyhole.com...
Sky Data Problems Compendium version 6.0
Most of the anomalies are explained here

Awesome...thanks for the link. Now the question is...do we choose to believe the "official" explaination.

Again, just playing devil's advocate. Makes it more fun. haha.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I just got Google Earth because they want me to run Google SketchUp at work for possible building simulations. Neat simulation terrane mapping, crude, but fun, yet crude.

You realize you are going to see a myriad of anomalies right? Nobody is going to discover anything other than a glitch to bring to the awareness to Google on their 'SIMULATION SOFTWARE'!

Discovery, I seriously doubt it. No I'm sure NO discovery is at hand here.

On old Google Maps I saw a jet in the sky, it was stretched twice the length and upside down over the Ohio river near my hometown. My aunt right now is on Google Street view outside talking to her neighbors playing with their dog, the automatic blur effect missed her face, you can see the blur square below next to her, neato stuff.

Google is amazing, but you wont discover anything other than your aunt in the yard one day.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Do you happen to have the coordinates for these anomalies?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobGhost
Do you happen to have the coordinates for these anomalies?

Well, they're all on the bottom of the screenshots. Other than that, I've got them all bookmarked. Is there an easy way to export my bookmarks on Google Sky? I'd be happy to post them all if there's a relatively easy way to do it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

I'm on a MAC, but a quick way to export your bookmarks (it might be similar on a PC) is to view all bookmarks in your browser, find the bookmark folder, select all and copy paste into a Word document. I've done that to reload old bookmarks to new computers, I'm sure there's a better technical programer's way but it works for me. I have also used an export bookmark function but it loads a lot of crap. I like to employ multiple backups before I erase anything, I'm an old schooler, known to make mistakes.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"Also, if anyone says that any of these are a Chinese lantern, I will come to your house and punch you"
Quality lol
Any chance on getting coordinates for any of them? If not, its cool. I can understand not wanting to sit and type out loads of numbers haha
Either way. Either way is fine

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Ok, here ya go guys. I found a relatively easy way to copy and paste the coordinates of all my placemarks. Had to do them one by one, but it didn't take too long. I didn't label any of them because, honestly it would have taken forever. But anyway, here ya go. Should be able to just copy and paste into the searh bar in Google Sky.

20h58m40.87s 44°09'00.24"
21h03m09.95s 44°34'40.65"
21h01m56.82s 44°43'44.70"
21h01m20.47s 44°11'34.24"
21h01m16.66s 45°10'49.38"
21h00m10.01s 45°13'51.47"
5h17m21.88s -27°39'29.03"
23h20m42.62s 61°12'29.53"
8h48m42.00s -42°53'53.22"
5h25m04.62s -69°38'37.48"
17h56m38.84s -32°41'33.41"
16h02m18.39s 34°21'04.07"
15h59m00.82s 36°39'20.86"
15h55m26.37s 38°29'50.85"
15h31m18.75s 40°49'57.62"
10h01m38.56s 49°38'14.21"
9h26m23.17s -88°42'37.02"
23h01m00.88s - 6°59'03.89"
22h59m57.52s - 6°53'57.37"
23h00m32.16s - 6°45'14.30"
23h01m27.80s - 6°33'51.83"
22h59m35.66s - 6°34'16.56"
18h51m21.75s -12°07'01.97"
17h25m30.81s - 3°23'05.18"
13h13m37.46s - 0°50'37.46"
11h27m51.93s 16°57'02.52"
6h39m28.49s -13°24'31.84"
6h39m02.46s -12°32'09.80"
6h45m04.76s -13°43'10.50"
6h08m37.89s -17°18'20.56"
6h07m12.76s -15°22'30.58"
6h05m15.38s -12°38'15.71"
18h42m48.24s 41°14'17.43"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Great pictures! I really enjoyed looking at them, very interesting.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ah the wonders of Google's horrible decoding..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

hi very intresting stuff. i posted some co-ordinates of them paychwork squares. i found 36 of these.
heres the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why in the hell do people think that by using google map or something like that, that they have better judgement who've literally trained their whole life when it comes to mapping the stars.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Rather than starting a new thread, I thought it would be better to do it as a reply to this post as the topic is the same. I obviously have far too much spare time on my hands to be able to find anomalies on Google Sky.

I have called it the 3 alien skulls & it is located at:

6h05m14.11s Dec 11°42'54.45"

top topics

join