It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Stick-like creatures caught on security camera above Fresno in Yosemite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why is there a camera set up pointing at nothing in the first place?

It seems like a strong gust of wind could blow these things away like a kite. Or it would be funny to see a dog run into the picture and snag one of it's legs while playing fetch.

Gotta say, I think it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am reminded of the old phone book phrase "Let Your Fingers Do The Walking"
I would have to claim hoax and not a very good one to boot.
Amazing how the "Creatures" tend to stay on the road, I just hope they don't break a nail on a pot hole.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agree with the stilts. Looks to be the case to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

1st alien: now remember we need to stay hidden, we can't have the humans know where here. On saying that we are going to a party so we need to look smart for the ladies.
2nd alien
h I know let's wear all white and run to the party!
1st alien: now that is the best idea you have had in light years if I leave the spaceship I can have a drink.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Saw the episode of Fact or Faked and they tried their hardest to re-create the Fresno video which was a families security cam and were dumbfounded they could not do it. Doesn't prove it's real, but they did try their hardest to debunk it and couldn't. Very weird!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Good 1
maybe they shop at walmart
Um just sayen some potentials could wear gear but why would it be EArth gear you know?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow, that's just creepy - what makes it even more creepy is if you watch; 'Jose Escamilla - Moon Rising' - its a documentary about 'space creatures' and Nasa's knowledge of them - a good size part of the documentary talks about why there's a chevron image in every official badge/seal for space travel - including an old painting also showing these 'chevron' beings ....JUST LIKE IN THE FRESNO VIDEO - creeeepy!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think the Fresno video may have been an alien in a cape, and this one an imitator hoax.....based on the theory that they were "stick figures" with no torso, which I think is frankly ridiculous.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aye, definitely stilts or crutches used with an all in one costume.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Perhaps interesting for this discussion here, in this video is some more information.
It’s a presentation made by Victor Camacho about it at the 2008 MUFON Symposium in San José.

Van: adjuk
This was shown as part of a presentation by Victor Camacho ([email protected]) at the 2008 MUFON Symposium in San José (July 2008). Victor relates the story of someone who was initially frightened at revealing the tape of CCTV footage - he then managed to contact the person and went to see the house where it was filmed.

The video has also already been discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/4/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

That might be the Cheesestring man

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by doobiefillin

Very weird video. And yes it looks way too similar to the last one. I cannot help but get the impression that they are some kind of marionette but that is only because a marionette is the only thing within my frame of reference that I can equate this with. But just because whatever these are are not in my own catalogue of 'things known to exist' does not mean they aren't something 'other'.
Also it seems that if they are some kind of puppet the perpetrators would have had to practice quite a bit to get this shot. And even if it were a practiced performance with a puppet the perpetrators would have had to practice somewhere else to get it down before taking the show on the road and performing it before an impersonal security camera. So, good stuff in my opinion. I wish we could figure out what they are.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Visual Aids

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Every time someone comes up with a vid of something strange, the vid is always so not vissible, like they were hidding something. I say hoax. hoax. hoax. hoax. jeez, these people must think we are all id# ots.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm going to say hoax for a few reasons.

1: It goes from a rather clear image for the first few seconds to very blurry just as the 'creatures' walk on frame.

2: You can see the pixellation changing, which is usually characteristic of a camera that is taking multiple still shots in sequence (about 1 image every second or 2) yet the creatures move fluidly throughout the video.

3: Further regarding the pixellation changes that can be seen, these changes do not seem to affect the 'creatures'.

This tells me that the video may have been made by taking an actual video from the camera, superimposing a 3D image of the 'creatures' walking into the video, then running it through a special effects program to blur the video in attempt to hide the CGI nature of the 'creatures'.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My bad, guys.

I warned and warned these guys that if they persisted in irritating me, I was going to kick their @$$es so far up between their shoulders, that folks wouldn't be able to see the back of their head.

They thought I was just kidding.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
as someone said, the Fact or Faked show tried to debunk this but couldnt, now this video that was posted in the op looks exactly like one of the things they tried to prove it was a fake video, they used a puppet and a cable to guide the puppet, to me it looks fake but hell who knows if there are creatures out there that look like this.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How can a living creature exist with just a head & legs?
Where would the heart & lungs be? How does it's circulatory system work?
How does it process nutrients? These are the questions
I've wanted answered since the first vid appeared.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobiefillin

hahahahah! this made my day!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

I never understood why they didn't take a person, cover them in a sheet tie it at the head and make pant legs for the legs, in my opinion it would have looked just like the video.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriggsBU

2: You can see the pixellation changing, which is usually characteristic of a camera that is taking multiple still shots in sequence (about 1 image every second or 2) yet the creatures move fluidly throughout the video.

Exactly what I was thinking, I think that reason alone is enough to confirm this as a [HOAX!].

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join