It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 McJobs now available!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well actually I am a bit worried now, I didn't give permission for any of my personal details to be revealed. Not even my DOB. So there is something wrong here definitely.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy
Well actually I am a bit worried now, I didn't give permission for any of my personal details to be revealed. Not even my DOB. So there is something wrong here definitely.

lmao
dude, you did it to yourself.
look back through 6 pages and
look at your own posts and see that
you offered the info on your age.
You hung yourself.
we had nothing to do with it.
And no privacy laws were breached
or broken nor ATS T&C's.

You provided in open forum all the
info necessary to catch you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
post removed by staff

Sorry, what proof do you have that the poster even did that, the whole thing could be made up for all you know.

And why do you keep repeating the moral indignation. When McDonalds sued a 19 year old girl for trademark infringement when she was running a charity, did you stand up and fight against them too?

edit on Mon Apr 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy
reply to post by YourPopRock

Look I'm going to have a panic attack here, just lay off OK??? Lay off me right!!! Buddy!!! I didn't do anything wrong, It was the systems in place before I even started McDs OK/?

Either this is a big joke on the entire forum or you are lacking in common sense.

I really don't know which.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
I had a friend who worked for McDonalds for awhile over a summer. She was normally so happy, but working there made even her get depressed.

Not trying to scare anybody away from a job or anything, just a friendly warning. Working for McDonalds is usually pretty terrible, but it's better than having no income. Then again, I'm sure that could be said for most fast food places.

lol.

I worked at mcdonalds for a year. I've worked six jobs in my life, and my job at mcdonalds has so far been my favorite.

50% off, plus a lax work environment? Sign me up!

I will definetly be applying for a summer position (in canada, though)

Work is what you make of it. I can guarantee Mcdonalds doesnt breed depression

...That is, unless you eat too much of their food... which is easy with the discount

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Originally posted by warbird03
I had a friend who worked for McDonalds for awhile over a summer. She was normally so happy, but working there made even her get depressed.

Not trying to scare anybody away from a job or anything, just a friendly warning. Working for McDonalds is usually pretty terrible, but it's better than having no income. Then again, I'm sure that could be said for most fast food places.

lol.

I worked at mcdonalds for a year. I've worked six jobs in my life, and my job at mcdonalds has so far been my favorite.

50% off, plus a lax work environment? Sign me up!

I will definetly be applying for a summer position (in canada, though)

Work is what you make of it. I can guarantee Mcdonalds doesnt breed depression

...That is, unless you eat too much of their food... which is easy with the discount

When I worked there, it was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. And the previous poster who posted about the girls who worked there... it is true! Those were the best summers of my college years!

We used to invent our own burgers too. Best one I had was one we called the Hefty Burger... It was 2 quarter pound patties grilled, 2 slices of cheese, slivered onions fried in pickle juice and canadian bacon. We topped it all off with McNugget BBQ Sauce. Hot off the griddle, it was the best burger I have ever tasted!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I dont think ive ever LOLed so much on a thread in ATS before.

routerboy did keep ratting himself out, repeatedly, but Boncho is right! Everything on the internet is made up and for entertainment purposes....hard to prove "intent" on the troll filled internets. Hey Boncho, I never thought I would agree with you so many times in one thread, you earned your first stars from me buddy! lol

Yourpoprock as teh perfect McInformant...i appreciate what you are trying to do, but another case of everyone getting mad and persecuting the lowest rung on the ladder in order to feel good that someone got "punished" and they can sleep at night.

Also, i think alot of people with the "McDs is a great job!" attitude either still live at home or did their time in the 80s or early 90s, when a McDs job could get you a car and pay rent......its ALOT different now. Hell, a 20 hour a week McJob wouldnt buy a weeks worth of healthy meals...like boondock saint id rather spent the time growing food. but you cant pay rent in tomatoes can you? or.....can you?
edit on 4-4-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Difference is, the Jews in Germany didn't do anything wrong.
Such as, robbing sick and disabled children.
Robble Robble

you might wanna look through your
history books again.

Jews running the banks in Germany
did exactly that.

Robble Robble

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

routerboy, don't panic. This is an internet forum, relax. If you're that worried, perhaps you should end your membership here. It'll make you feel better to get out of cyberspace and back into reality I think. Don't let people make you afraid, learn from your mistakes and move on. If you are indeed 19 then most can understand poor choices we have all made when we were young.
edit on 4-4-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

When I worked there, it was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. And the previous poster who posted about the girls who worked there... it is true! Those were the best summers of my college years!

We used to invent our own burgers too. Best one I had was one we called the Hefty Burger... It was 2 quarter pound patties grilled, 2 slices of cheese, slivered onions fried in pickle juice and canadian bacon. We topped it all off with McNugget BBQ Sauce. Hot off the griddle, it was the best burger I have ever tasted!

I really hoped you paid for those invented burgers, otherwise it was theft....

How did you manage to work out how to pay for it? They have a discount for customers but you made burgers that are not on the menu. Did you get a prorated cost from corporate?

Because if you have taken any ethics classes, you would know that even taking one pen from a corporation is theft.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by routerboy

routerboy, don't panic. This is an internet forum, relax. If you're that worried, perhaps you should end your membership here. It'll make you feel better to get out of cyberspace and back into reality I think.

well I hate to bring up bad karma,
but I hope this doesn't end with
a similar incident like Jarad Loughner.
I hope routerboy is more mentally
stable than that.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I really hoped you paid for those invented burgers, otherwise it was theft....

How did you manage to work out how to pay for it? They have a discount for customers but you made burgers that are not on the menu. Did you get a prorated cost from corporate?

Because if you have taken any ethics classes, you would know that even taking one pen from a corporation is theft.

It was priced as a double quarter pounder with extra cheese (add) and bacon (add). Then I got a 50% discount as an employee. They were $2.19 and they were AWESOME! Would probably cost a lot more today seeing as that was back in 1992.

But I always paid for everything I received. I do not steal.

Edit to add: You can have one made for yourself if you would like... every item was a menu item priced out in the register, you just need to know how to combine them to get what you want. Most people don't know, you can get fried onions at mcdonalds (no charge), bacon (charge) extra cheese (charge) and many other things to make your burger better!
edit on 4/4/2011 by YourPopRock because: Wanted to add more stuff

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join