It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
While the clip and the shots are extremely interesting and the commentator making a good job, it yet somewhat worries me that the clip is uploaded April the 1st.:/

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There was a meteor with a blueish light spotted over the north island of New Zealand.I came home at 11pm and saw it disappearing behind my neighbor's roof in Auckland.It was beautiful and without any sound,because we first thought it is fireworks.Next day it was in the newspaper(see link above)and on the radio etc.
Maybe this is connected.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Nice find Russo!

It is clear there were other witnesses now,
and it is very interesting!
I love the photos.
Forget the weak little minds jumping in the thread. lol
Many thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I am a bogus?

You are a turd.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If it was there I missed it. Dam. I have got up early every morning here in Christchurch just to watch Mercury the bright morning star. Never saw this. Not saying it wasnt there. but wish i could see something so cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by boncho

I am a bogus?

You are a turd.

lol, meant the OP of the Youtube video, no offence.

Second.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

I am a bogus?

You are a turd.

Second.

Ok, so my mistake, but I disagree with you about these pictures are a fraud. But I respect your oppinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well since we're comparing this with the Norway spiral, which had multiple videos and photos taken of it, then this event over Christchurch, that lasted till day broke, should have myriads of photos and videos, right?

So uhh, how come, after 3-4 days the only source for this is some photos from facebook?

Good question.

Why, when the local paper prints pictures of an unusual cloud formation ( www.stuff.co.nz... ud-formation ) sent in by locals, there is no mention whatsoever of this?

For the record, they didn't last well into the day as I was up early (c. 6 a.m.) and looking around at the sky and saw nothing, nobody else has mentioned anything about it, and even the local conspiracy buffs on Facebook haven't mentioned it, forwarded it etc...they are usually all over things such as this.

Maybe I have too much damn silt in my eyes at the moment.
edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

I also have friends who are shiftworkers, delivering around the City at night, and my wife works nightshift and goes outside to have a ciggy and walk dogs (vet nurse) and no one has mentioned anything. Surely, something as strange as this would garner more attention?
I'm not saying "crap" yet, but even in the video the guy couldn't pinpoint his mother's home ("it's somewhere around here") which, if he'd lived here for twenty-odd years, he would be able to pinpoint down to the actual dwelling.
edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: sloppyspacebar and big thumbs

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This looks a little like a light from inside the house reflecting on the glass in front of the camera - and distorting.

The red effect later on looks like pictures taken with a moving camera - wiggled from sise to side.
edit on 2/4/2011 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I am a bogus?

You are a turd.

Second.

Ok, so my mistake, but I disagree with you about these pictures are a fraud. But I respect your oppinion.

If the Youtuber didn't have 20 videos of things he considers are 'anomalies' and he also didn't have other lensing effect videos on his page, I would take it with more consideration.

YouTube + UFO = Fail

But you are open to your own ideas. Maybe you can send a message to the Youtuber and get him to explain himself.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I am a bogus?

You are a turd.

Second.

If the Youtuber didn't have 20 videos of things he considers are 'anomalies' and he also didn't have other lensing effect videos on his page, I would take it with more consideration.

YouTube + UFO = Fail

But you are open to your own ideas. Maybe you can send a message to the Youtuber and get him to explain himself.

Maybe you missed my post where I said dont have a youtube account. Maybe you should do some questions to his mom.

And yes, I make my own mind, and I think everyboby should do this as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Cool.

I call " crap".

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
You really have to confirm GMTs of the events to establish a causal relationship. Don't get sloppy.

Here's another video from the original Youtube poster.

They are actively posting videos of lens effects and implying that it is something special.

Which kills all credibility. Not to mention the "haarp" in the title of the OP video.

10 or 15 people saw a spacecraft burn up in the atmosphere, that is good enough for me.

edit on 2-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

i dont think that is lens flare it looks more like a sun dog. I have seen sun dogs and they can look just like that. Nice vid...

kx

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The above pic is a sun dog which we had here in Auckland on monday or tuesday;I took a few photos with my mobile and I won't bother to post it here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth
This looks a little like a light from inside the house reflecting on the glass in front of the camera - and distorting.

The red effect later on looks like pictures taken with a moving camera - wiggled from sise to side.
edit on 2/4/2011 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

second that.... exactly what it appears to be... nothing more nothing less...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
the video narration seems genuine to me. the person that made it likes recording stuff in the sky. the spiral in my eyes does look similar to the norway spiral. some people even claim to have seen a white line of smoke coming from it just like the norway spiral. both spirals disapated when the dawn came. this spiral looks like it is being directed from above where as the norway spiral was projected from a side angle and if remember correct only about 15km for eiscat. A haarp like facility.
This has had multipule witneses just like the norway spiral. so all you peeps going on about flare your barking up the wrong tree..
No doubt it will be written off as another rogue missle or something.
there is more going on here than meets the eye..

kx
edit on 2-4-2011 by purplemer because: cas i can

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Cool.

I call " crap".

Cool.

I dont give a crap of what you think anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
The above pic is a sun dog which we had here in Auckland on monday or tuesday;I took a few photos with my mobile and I won't bother to post it here.

Yeah your right. I've been wrong so much in this thread the OP probably is a wormhole....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yeah your right. I've been wrong so much in this thread the OP probably is a wormhole....

have you seen a sun dog before....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

have you seen a sun dog before....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So would that make this a moon dog?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join