It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
He's posted a lot recently:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't understand why he wont' post this freaking video. And with ATS involved, it makes me suspcious.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

I think it's likely that the only thing we're going to get out of this video now is the usual "nothing to see here, move along."
So I ain't holding my breath.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hmmm a bit disappointing to come back to this thread and still have no video.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
this is absurd !!!

what happened ATS mods ?? U guys know

oldcorp went from teasing hell out of this video, as if he'd stumbled across something very important. Remember, he even made that post saying he feared for his life !!!!!

and still no video ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT

GIVES

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
rickroll??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
rickroll??

a perfect post.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Astrolpatriot wasn't even a clever fraud, he was picked to pieces time and time again due to his own ignorance. He was certainly not an amature astronomer.
As for the claims on GLP, instead of rebuking it he shut up shop never to be heard from again.
Truth hurts sometimes.
edit on 23-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Astrolpatriot wasn't even a clever fraud, he was picked to pieces time and time again due to his own ignorance. He was certainly not an amature astronomer.
As for the claims on GLP, instead of rebuking it he shut up shop never to be heard from again.
Truth hurts sometimes.
edit on 23-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

why would someone post he was arrested for sex crime on G L P ? unless to discredit him

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Astrolpatriot . . . . He was certainly not an amature astronomer.

Not to try and give astrol patriot credit, but wouldn't any person
who had or even used a telescope be called an amateur
astronomer?

I also wanted to bump and say, what's up with no video?
At this point, release rough clipped fooage, and save the
spectacular professional edition for later.

If you don't, you will lose even more credit.....

Has the OP posted anything recently? In the last week?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

It's unlikely he had ever used a telescope, he had stolen images off of someone else on youtubes telescope claimed it as his own and said it was much larger than what it was when it was clearly a meade 70mm not an 18 inch monster as claimed. In the same video he then posted pics that are entirely unrelated to Elenin and said he was showing an area around Pluto, which is BS because not only was Elenin nowhere near Pluto he also claimed that Neptune, Eris and a brown dwarf(lol) where in the same photo, again this was all total BS as the positions of all these celestial objects would not correspond with what he was claiming.
This was just the tip of the iceberg, he was using peoples ignorance of astronomy to spurt his nonsense. Yet it was amature astronomers who saw through his charade and called him out.
The guy was a terrible, terrible fraud.

As for the other allegations, well you only have to look at his track record to see how much of a bare faced liar he is. Given that the subject matter of his vids were crap you can then take from that nobody was hunting him down, so that claim was crap too.
I can't confirm or deny the GLP based allegations but there is a high chance that itmight be the only factual information in this whole ludicrous saga.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thanks paz.

I had seen astrols video a while ago, but hadn't been convinced at the time

I am still confused why we have not seen action on this thread.

Is there nothing to see here....as one other poster postulated?

94 flags and zero info....what a jacked up system

edit on 27-5-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What ever happened to this thread? And does ATS keep threads open rather than locked if they go no-where? If so its kinda worrying. :S

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

9Nania - Posted real prediction of March 11th Japan quake (said marth 11th was first day of alignment, first day to expect quake...but she did say she thought march 15th most likely and in la, she siad japan was also a possibility along with 4 other cities - including la... i recently read someone won a $5 bet over telling people he knew thered be a quake that day based on her chilling warning : ) she ended up on alex jones radio i believe too, not sure. anyways her video that followed featured none of the 'science' or methadology she used in the video before, it was not based on a perfect alignment (the next one will be in sept) and it did not feature her voice or her likeness. it also conveniently said she was running for the hills. but she's logged in since and doesn't respond to anyone.

9nania's videos were not based on science, she herself claims that they were revealed to her by some sort of spiritual being who communicated to her by playing charades. She appears to be affiliated with a charismatic Christian sect based on the "prophesies" of William Branham.

Astropatriot - amateur astronomer hot on elenin trail - people thought him a clever fraud, or at least someone who really believed his theory - and he was tracking it. i guess he wasn't perfect (but who could blame him early on) but most research was quite compelling. he dropped off face of earth (apparently for a second time in a row .... was his return, which featured some inaccuraces, which was then followed by ANOTHER drop off face of planet plus someone posting on G L P that he was a sex ocfender. all his videos were removed - why remove anonymous videos ? )

Astrolpatriot was not an astronomer, he was a fraud. His videos made no sense whatsoever. There is no way he could have seen or photographed what he claimed to have seen with the telescope he claimed to own. You seem to be sincere, so I urge you to gain a little bit of actual experience in astronomy so that you will no longer be deceived by idiots like Astrolpatriot. As for Lucus discovering Astrolpatriot's identity, why not U2U PlanetXGuy, he was at the chat when things came down. The videos have been removed out of shame... they are no longer anonymous, they are the work of this sex offender: Frank H Mason.

edit on 28-5-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

9Nania - Posted real prediction of March 11th Japan quake (said marth 11th was first day of alignment, first day to expect quake...but she did say she thought march 15th most likely and in la, she siad japan was also a possibility along with 4 other cities - including la... i recently read someone won a $5 bet over telling people he knew thered be a quake that day based on her chilling warning : ) she ended up on alex jones radio i believe too, not sure. anyways her video that followed featured none of the 'science' or methadology she used in the video before, it was not based on a perfect alignment (the next one will be in sept) and it did not feature her voice or her likeness. it also conveniently said she was running for the hills. but she's logged in since and doesn't respond to anyone.

9nania's videos were not based on science, she herself claims that they were revealed to her by some sort of spiritual being who communicated to her by playing charades. She appears to be affiliated with a charismatic Christian sect based on the "prophesies" of William Branham.

Astropatriot - amateur astronomer hot on elenin trail - people thought him a clever fraud, or at least someone who really believed his theory - and he was tracking it. i guess he wasn't perfect (but who could blame him early on) but most research was quite compelling. he dropped off face of earth (apparently for a second time in a row .... was his return, which featured some inaccuraces, which was then followed by ANOTHER drop off face of planet plus someone posting on G L P that he was a sex ocfender. all his videos were removed - why remove anonymous videos ? )

Astrolpatriot was not an astronomer, he was a fraud. His videos made no sense whatsoever. There is no way he could have seen or photographed what he claimed to have seen with the telescope he claimed to own. You seem to be sincere, so I urge you to gain a little bit of actual experience in astronomy so that you will no longer be deceived by idiots like Astrolpatriot. As for Lucus discovering Astrolpatriot's identity, why not U2U PlanetXGuy, he was at the chat when things came down. The videos have been removed out of shame... they are no longer anonymous, they are the work of this sex offender: Frank H Mason.

Um someone can be uber-Christian and think they're enlightened via that, but she had a METHADOLOGY a THEORY. That whenever the earth, the sun, and the comet aligned, a big quake or natural disaster would unfold. She based this on the past alignments and that was what her March 11th (the day it ENTEREND alignment) to March 15th prediction was based on.

Why do you continue to oversimplify her predictions, if you're so sure of your opinion? You are discrediting her reputation, not her actual theory/methadology. her mots recent prediction was NOT based on the same theory, and curious enough that video didn't feature her image or voice either (very suspicious). But still, you just have to look ta the actual theory behind her prediction. It is silly not to, especailly if it's still so debunkable!

As well, astropatriot - you don't find it suspicious an anonymous person posted on G L P he was arrested fo ra sex crime? I mean, come ON. like someone wasn't put up to that ?????

Meanwhile, oldcorp teases an elenin video for weeks, says he's hitting roadblocks, says he fears for his safety eeven....and the nhe never posts video...ATS is involved (known for disinfo) all the way through

and another person looking for info - no astronomer will talk to him.

and nasa puts out junk debunking of this, oversimplifying solar activity and oversimplifying the Planet X debate...never mentioning the real planet xs they keep tyring t ofind, tyche etc (just don't even MENTION) and then sya the mayan long count calendar begins again on JAnuary 1st.... NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is allll sooo freaking suspicious. i've sort of dropped this a while ago, but it just keeps getting weirder

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
can we just outlaw ad hominem attacks?

if i'm not allowed to say "th egovernment and media lies...so we should distrust EVERYTHING THEY TELL US" then you're not allowe dto say "she's a crazy christian, ignore her"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

Um someone can be uber-Christian and think they're enlightened via that, but she had a METHADOLOGY a THEORY. That whenever the earth, the sun, and the comet aligned, a big quake or natural disaster would unfold. She based this on the past alignments and that was what her March 11th (the day it ENTEREND alignment) to March 15th prediction was based on.

Why do you continue to oversimplify her predictions, if you're so sure of your opinion? You are discrediting her reputation, not her actual theory/methadology. her mots recent prediction was NOT based on the same theory, and curious enough that video didn't feature her image or voice either (very suspicious). But still, you just have to look ta the actual theory behind her prediction. It is silly not to, especailly if it's still so debunkable!

As well, astropatriot - you don't find it suspicious an anonymous person posted on G L P he was arrested fo ra sex crime? I mean, come ON. like someone wasn't put up to that ?????

Meanwhile, oldcorp teases an elenin video for weeks, says he's hitting roadblocks, says he fears for his safety eeven....and the nhe never posts video...ATS is involved (known for disinfo) all the way through

and nasa puts out junk debunking of this, oversimplifying solar activity and oversimplifying the Planet X debate...never mentioning the real planet xs they keep tyring t ofind, tyche etc (just don't even MENTION) and then sya the mayan long count calendar begins again on JAnuary 1st.... NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is allll sooo freaking suspicious. i've sort of dropped this a while ago, but it just keeps getting weirder

there's currently even a cornell paper, and other papers generally about seismic activiyt/alignments, too, about the same theory of 9nania. stick to debunking that. i say alignments correlate to things, and we don't know why yet. you say because you don't know why, there is nothing to see here...move on. that's fine! but stop attacking people's reputations. you shouldn't have to. i can attack NASA's reputation as a lying pr front, too

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

i mean for all we know he wa sa genius sex offender

we see govt get people they want to get for all kinds of things- sex offenses and tax crimes are common ones haha

i don't know why videos would be removed (they were posted anonymously to begin with), or why someone would go to spread that news on G L P unless there was an effort to discredit him

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Um someone can be uber-Christian and think they're enlightened via that, but she had a METHADOLOGY a THEORY.

Her methodology was to receive psychic messages. Have you actually watched her videos? She then copied the JPL Orbital Plotter riff from Terral... without even giving him due credit. That's plagiarism.

Why do you continue to oversimplify her predictions, if you're so sure of your opinion? You are discrediting her reputation, not her actual theory/methadology.

Again, her methodology is psychism. Her actual theory is that the world is going to experience a physical and spiritual cataclysm, and she "borrows" material from a wide range of websites specializing in fear mongering to create her alarmist videos.

I have my own theory about that, actually. I think Lucus deliberately cast AstrolPatriot out of his little clique because he was a loose cannon. Lucus, Terral and other members of the Doom Squad have a very specific message that they are propagating: "NASA says..." "Scientists confirm..." a Brown Dwarf star is coming! All of their claims are being phrased to make it appear that these statements are emanating from the "scientific establishment" and confirm the Ancient Prophesies, especially those found in the "Kolbrin Bible," (available on-line at a modest cost). AstrolPatriot's assertions undercut this official line. He claimed Elenin was not in the right place, for example. If it was not in the right place, then the JPL browser earthquake scam doesn't work, does it? His knowledge of astronomy was so poor, it made his fake videos look ridiculous, which in turn made the group look ridiculous. He had to be disowned, and discredited. Face it, ufo, even the Doom Squad knows AstrolPatriot is a transparent fraud.

Yes, OldCorps teasing has been noted. The "roadblocks" he has been encountering seem to be problems with uploading to ATS Media... problems I myself have had. I suspect that if he were willing to edit out the ATS logo (which implies "official endorsement" that the Site Owners are probably unwilling to give for branding reasons) he could have posted his video on YouTube weeks ago. He is probably reluctant to do this because the astronomer he interviewed said exactly what all of the astronomers on ATS have been saying: it's all rubbish. He then looked through the telescope at a couple of the requested co-ordinates and saw exactly what the star maps said were there. No Nibiru, Elenin is just a fuzzy little blob.

That would depend upon how they approached the astronomers, wouldn't it? If they run up to an astronomer in a parking and shove a camera in their face and scream: "Tell me the truth about Nibiru!" they will understandably be escorted off campus.

You seem to be jumbling a lot of things together in your mind.

there's currently even a cornell paper, and other papers generally about seismic activiyt/alignments, too, about the same theory of 9nania. stick to debunking that. i say alignments correlate to things, and we don't know why yet. you say because you don't know why, there is nothing to see here...move on. that's fine! but stop attacking people's reputations. you shouldn't have to. i can attack NASA's reputation as a lying pr front, too

Do you see how you've fallen for the Doom Squad's disinformation campaign? There is no-one at Cornell who published a paper about seismic activity and planetary alignments. That is a slander against Cornell University. Mensur Omerbashich is not in any way affiliated with Cornell; he just posted his ridiculous paper on its open access server. I say "ridiculous" because its methodology is seriously flawed. He arbitrarily chooses earthquakes of a magnitude that has a probability of occurring every three days, then matches them up with the positions of various bodies in the solar system, giving himself a three day window for his "alignments." The bodies and alignments he chooses are not consistent, and he makes no attempt to falsify his theory by looking at instances when the bodies form the same alignment on days when there weren't earthquakes, and vice versa!

I'm sorry if you consider clarifying things to be a personal attack.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
i mean for all we know he wa sa genius sex offender

But you don't even have to include the sex offender allegations in the arguments, it's irrelevant.
Because we do know he was a fraud, he was not a genius at all. For reasons pointed out in this thread and in other threads too he was easily discovered to be making things up completely and well before any allegations were discovered/made.

As for oldcorp and his claims that no astronomer will talk to him, well I suspect we would know more if we ever got to see his video. And frankly if he is using ATS as his badge these days you are always going to struggle, but even then I think he has shown that his approach may be a little aggressive just by his responses in this thread and if he is running with easily disproved conspiracy theories as his main line then it's perfectly understandable no-one is interested in speaking with him or others of the same ilk.
edit on 28-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You are suspicious, but all I see is your suspicions concern actions taken by individuals that suggest hoax. The "theory" for the alignments and quakes is really just a guess. Whereas the originator gives some sort of supernatural explanation for the idea you suggest something else. The method, not methodology, you suggest is looking at past events. The methodology used by the person was supernatural.

As far as sex crimes go it just is a factor in evaluating the trustworthiness of the person. The video was full of falsehoods and that along with the knowledge that the person is a deviant criminal suggests that nothing that the person says is to be trusted.

The claims made here and the people are so weird that it certainly shows how nutty the ideas are.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join