It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK, I have some really good video now of me speaking with Doug Gegen, the Chief Astronomer at the Charles E. Daniels Observatory, located at the Roper Mountain Science Center in Greenville S.C.

I'm going to start editing the video right now, and hopefully I'll have Part One uploaded sometime tonight; if not tonight then definitely by tomorrow.

Are any members here really good at video graphic design? I need a new opening - an ATS opening - for "The Truth Is Viral: The OldCorp Show." My old one JUST WON'T DO!

Sorry Hayden.

edit on 4/15/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Cant wait! I cant do youtube, so do you think you can write a little something about your findings as well.
Awesomeness!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Well I'm going to upload it to ATS as well as Youtube. Can you see ATS videos? If not, I can think of a couple of other folks who might benefit from a transcript of the interview as well, so I might be able to hook you up.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The outtakes from this video are going to be hilarious, and a feature in themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
The outtakes from this video are going to be hilarious, and a feature in themselves.

Care to clarify?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by OldCorp

Care to clarify?

No.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Any controversial, mind blowing or otherwise interesting answers? A sneak preview if you will

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilhelmFink
Any controversial, mind blowing or otherwise interesting answers? A sneak preview if you will

Sorry mein herr, you vill have to vait like everyone else.

Patience grasshopper, I'm working on it now.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I've been waiting for the results of this. The suspense is killing me lol
second line

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
OK folks, the trailer is uploading now.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Whats all the hubba about? Is this a trailer to the findings of what will kill us all? (planet x =O)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Whats all the hubba about? Is this a trailer to the findings of what will kill us all? (planet x =O)

Check it out for yourself: The Truth Is Viral: The OldCorp Show

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I know it's a bit sneaky but try to bring a tape recorder. He might have all the answers but if he's lying he may slip up somewhere. He'll be caught off guard if he's not expecting certain questions
Just an idea

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
just curious my friend said he say the links to the videos on monday that were posted late Sunday also said now this tread is stuck on page 12 not going past so I am posting to see if this thread is in fact locked mmm interesting

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I have watched the waning moon last night from NSW Australia. It rose in the southern sky and was lit from a southerly direction.
As it rose it turned, and set this morning in a more northern sky and was lit from a northerly direction.
Can all you people have a look PLEASE PLEASE, and let me know what you see.
thank you

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodessDiana
reply to post by OldCorp

I have watched the waning moon last night from NSW Australia. It rose in the southern sky and was lit from a southerly direction.
As it rose it turned, and set this morning in a more northern sky and was lit from a northerly direction.
Can all you people have a look PLEASE PLEASE, and let me know what you see.

Completely the wrong thread, but I'll answer anyway I suppose.
Not knowing where you are, I just settled for Albury (cause it was on the top of the list), but what I say here will aplly to most of Australia anyway...
The moon actually rose in the east south east, azimuth 118 degrees. It would have been lit from the direction the sun was in, because thats what lights it.
The moon actually set in the south west, azimuth 241 degrees. Just before lunchtime. I saw it from Melbourne and looked perfectly normal at this time. It was lit from the direction the sun was in, because thats what lights it.

So... two points.
1. Find out where your actual bearings are.
2. The moon only _appears_ to be lit from different directions because _you_ have changed your orientation.
The sun and moon didnt move enough in space to make a difference to its lighting, but you are standing on a ball that rotates once per day and during that time your head is facing in different directions in space.

edit on 21-4-2011 by alfa1 because: misquote

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Almost two months , 100 flags, 50 stars and over 150 posts later and the OP still has not delivered anything.
Who cares if its not edited 100%, what are you trying to win a grammy nomination?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
THis is a really weird chain of events, guys.

First OldCorp teases the hell out of this video, posting a trailer even, and saying he's nearly done.

ATS gets involved.

Then he encounters all kinds of virus and technical difficulties.

Then OldCorp says he's encountering all kinds of push back and that people should worry about him: "In 1987, Peter Neil, the Assistant District Attorney of Martin County Florida, thought he could hide evidence which proved that he had knowingly sent an innocent teenage boy (Todd Patrick Neely) to prison for attempted rape and attempted murder. To his everlasting shame, and the loss of his career, he thought he could stop me from uncovering the truth: he failed in epic fashion, Neely was freed from prison, and I was nominated for the Associated Press Award for Best Investigative Reporting.

Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock; physicists who refuse to return my phone calls - including ATS's own NASA spokesman Jim Oberg (WHY WON'T YOU RETURN MY U2U'S JIM? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? ARE YOU AFRAID OF LI'L OL' ME?) - others who obfuscate the truth and attempt to misdirect me, and two attacks on my computer network that caused the loss of data and a crippled computer. I have a good firewall and good AV software; I have NEVER had a virus in my system until I started looking into this story, and in the past two weeks I've been infected twice.

Someone is trying to stop me from getting to the bottom of this and I have news for them: IF YOU WANT TO STOP ME FROM PUBLISHING THIS STORY YOU HAD BETTER FRIGGIN' KILL ME!

I have given up trying to get the truth from these so-called scientists, because they are definitely hiding something. So I'm going to publish what I DO have, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it short of silencing me permanently.

I won't be around much for the rest of the week ATS because I want to get the inaugural broadcast of The Truth Is Viral up by Friday night and I have a lot of work to do. I just wanted to make this public so that if I do "disappear," have a "car accident," or a "heart attack" in the next few days, then this will be on the record.

/end rant"

Then he still never spots video, but posts an election video ????

And then he starts saying the Leonid Elenin in the recent video interview doesn't look like Leonid Elenin in photos - totally crazy idea without evidence! Not like OldCorp.

Has ATS taken over his account??

Seriously guys. Seriously.

Why would ATS - known for govt disinfo - support this 2012 stuff ... I know specifically SkepticOverlord, owner, was involved, and I don't trust him ONE IOTA. (I can tell you why later if you really want to know)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Other Comet Elenin "frauds" that changed story disappeaerd off face of Earth

9Nania - Posted real prediction of March 11th Japan quake (said marth 11th was first day of alignment, first day to expect quake...but she did say she thought march 15th most likely and in la, she siad japan was also a possibility along with 4 other cities - including la... i recently read someone won a $5 bet over telling people he knew thered be a quake that day based on her chilling warning : ) she ended up on alex jones radio i believe too, not sure. anyways her video that followed featured none of the 'science' or methadology she used in the video before, it was not based on a perfect alignment (the next one will be in sept) and it did not feature her voice or her likeness. it also conveniently said she was running for the hills. but she's logged in since and doesn't respond to anyone.
Astropatriot - amateur astronomer hot on elenin trail - people thought him a clever fraud, or at least someone who really believed his theory - and he was tracking it. i guess he wasn't perfect (but who could blame him early on) but most research was quite compelling. he dropped off face of earth (apparently for a second time in a row .... was his return, which featured some inaccuraces, which was then followed by ANOTHER drop off face of planet plus someone posting on G L P that he was a sex ocfender. all his videos were removed - why remove anonymous videos ? )

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join