It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction caught on CCTV. Real or Fake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
here is a video that was supposedly caught on cctv of a sleeping couple. the wife seems to melt right into her bed and then appear 13 minutes later. could be a hoax (like she rolled into a big cut out hole in the bed) or she was abducted. lets discuss it and please no trolls calling hoax just because they feel they can.

www.youtube.com...

(one day ill figure out how to embed videos!)

EDIT: the youtube date is from yesterday, and i have yet to see this on here. but if it is, i apologize.
edit on 31-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

i wasnt up at 3 am xD i didnt know! lol. it doesnt even have the same title

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

S+f that is awesome,im no expert but that looks pretty hard to fake

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

To embed a video click on the "Youtube Link" button and paste the video number into it. But it sort of looks fake. I didn't even notice the 2nd person until the ending.
Here is the embed video:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga
God dam Double post sorry!
edit on 31/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
reply to post by skyjohn

i wasnt up at 3 am xD i didnt know! lol. it doesnt even have the same title

The other thread's title is the video's name...

But anyway, it would be so easy to fake this video with a blow up doll.

It even looks like it deflates as the "wife" vanishes.

link   
May be, may be not...I just don't like it when they add false audio to a film..It makes it unreal, seems like...

link   
Looks pretty wild. I'm anxious to see what everyone thinks of it.

link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
here is a video that was supposedly caught on cctv of a sleeping couple. the wife seems to melt right into her bed and then appear 13 minutes later. could be a hoax (like she rolled into a big cut out hole in the bed) or she was abducted. lets discuss it and please no trolls calling hoax just because they feel they can.

www.youtube.com...

(one day ill figure out how to embed videos!)

EDIT: the youtube date is from yesterday, and i have yet to see this on here. but if it is, i apologize.
edit on 31-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

All you gotta do to embed a video is to look on the top of page when u make a post. there is a button that says VID YOUTUBE. Click it and paste in the sequence of letters n numbers after the watch?v= in the youtube link. for example your video is 8h6nsRMb3KU

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm no professional with this kind of stuff. To my untrained eye this looks super fake. You can almost see the outline of the hole ( more like square) in the bed.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It seems very hard to fake

one thing, why is the cam so shaky if its on the side

I suspect the film could be recaptured through a camera filming the footage on a TV?

Otherwise why is it shaking?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3
I'm no professional with this kind of stuff. To my untrained eye this looks super fake. You can almost see the outline of the hole ( more like square) in the bed.

thats what i am thinking. it could very well possibly be a large hole cut into the bed.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I say fake because.... it can be duplicated with a blow up device, when she "returns", the blanket rises high enough for her to sneak onto the bed without camera detection. Very suspicious and just what is needed to make it look genuine.
Also, from my personal experience and somewhat knowledge about "abductions", they don't need to take your physical bodies... when you're asleep.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My opinion on the video is that its fake.

It looks like there is a hole or something in the middle of the bed, notice how the guy tries to avoid going in the middle when he tosses n turns. I dunno it's hard to explain what i see into words but it looks fake.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
does not look to convincing to me but im not video expert.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Look closely the blanket fall slightly below where the rest of the blankets are located. It looks like a perfect square cutout to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani
It seems very hard to fake

one thing, why is the cam so shaky if its on the side

I suspect the film could be recaptured through a camera filming the footage on a TV?

Otherwise why is it shaking?

you again lol

If you even watched the video it explained that it was recorded off a TV because the recording made on the CCTV doesn't have software to convert it to PC friendly formats.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Looks fake to me.

If you observe the sheets just above the date at the bottom of the screen, you will notice that they "billow" slightly when she dissappears.

This would happen as the result of an inflated object under the covers being deflated.

Either that or she had beans for dinner and broke wind big time when she was abducted.

I say hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join