It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Pics as promised Military moving heavy equipment over rail Ohio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Will get more as they pass through but this was all I could get before being seen, working at the rail we are not allowed to take pics on yard let alone Military equipment but they move a lot more than this and what they don't want seen they cover not sure if these would haul tanks or mobile rocket systems but they were huge and there were at least 40 of them in a row

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cf3460adbc0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d72e9fb3be8e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10593e2f7847.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4e84579da55.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope these come through i upped them to my ATS media folder and copied the embed link provided

Later

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IndianaOps

That's a lot of hardware...

If you change your tags from [ atsimg ] to [ img ] then they will have a bottom scroll bar.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ive noticed more "military" vehicles as of late in my area, nothing major but i usually dont see any at all on the rds.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hmm, a Kenworth tri-axle?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
what's the back story to this? i'm not aware of another thread that discussed it. link? how long has this been going on? are you able to find out the final destination? how long have you been working at the yard? is this the first time military has pushed through equipment, that you've seen? sorry for all the ?'s but...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Oh man sorry I forgot my original post was under really above top secret so not all will see it but basically yes the railroad does ship for literally everyone and no this was not the first time my original post was do to the fact that some are out in the open as these were and some are hidden.I won't say home long I've been there because that could narrow it for any one trying to identify me and yes alot of people read this site at work I once was walking track in chicago and came upon a covered car that looked like an auto hauler but was covered like a tarp I was on night shift and walked up to it cut it with my knife and tryed to fit my droid in and get pics I was caught by a railroad cop who then reminded me about taking pics on yard I apologized and went back to work as he knew me as a rail worker the next night I came in the cars were gone and I was interviewed by the feds asking what I was doing this that and the other because that is all covered by DHS now I made it out with a suspension and moved on. They don't scare me so the pics will keep coming

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thaat looks like some ballistic missile carrier/lancher or a tank rescue vehicle....
You say this was shipped with forty closed off flatcars caying unknow cargo?same train?
Good find buddy keep us informed even if you cannot taske pics...a simple count is great...
Perhaps it would be good if you studied the main battle ehicles we do haveso you can be acurate when describing them...Janes books maybe?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Oh I will but yes there were 40 of these trucks in a row all the way down the track and you will know when its military next time your at a rail crossing stuck by a train of containers or trailers you will see the cars pre-fix usually examples are DTTX, TTAX, BRAN, BNSF and the like followed by numbers as you see in the first pic all military shipping moves on their own cars labeled DODX for dept of defense and a reflective stenciling that reads united states army

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I do think the truck trailer pic is of a tank transport "special" that is designed for over weight and over sized tanks...
Only place I know of with that gov't contract is drs.com... the link also posts dates of gov't cotracts.

I did not check the map on the link for all production facilties...but there is one near me...West Plains MO.

But if that lil train load scares you, I'd hate for you guys to see what leaves West Plains by train weekly, monthly.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That is how military equipment is shipped. Train or 18-wheeler.

Probably nothing to get worked up over...unless it was heading towards Mexico. Then we may have a problem.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I see looong trains full of army Humvees all the time. Of course they mfg them near here in Indiana. Not sure what the hubbub is about.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They have to be moved some how.

You would have a bigger load in your pants then you do now if you saw all those vehicles on a major highway. I imagine the thread title would read something like "OMG the military is staging marshall law, whos going to fight
(with pics)".

About 2 to 3 times a year there will be a mass movement of vehicles. There are either going to a major training excersise or they are simply being given a new coat of paint. As you see in those pics they still have the jungle paint patteren on them.

Nope, no OMG moment here.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Oh I was not making a big deal of it just trying to keep a promise that I would do my part as a man on the inside to keep my peeps informed

More will come it gets much better than this I know trucks are not such a big deal but what could they possible have been shipping that was covered and warranted my suspension for just looking

Hmmmm me thinks it wasn't trucks

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I thought you needed 200 posts or more to post in R.A.T.S

second line................

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Huh yeah I spent the points went in their awhile ago then came back and just decided to post here

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
They are transferring radio active waste through Ohio, what a coincidence! Maybe they are cleaning up their nuclear power plants out of fear of a Japanese related disaster.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just looks like the usual big rigs they use to haul shipping containers, cranes, tanks, humvee's or any other large vehicle or item. Can't really tell if they're old or not, but have the green camo though. Could be alot of reasons for movement, of the non-nefarious variety.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting photos.If i could figure out how to add you as a friend i'd do it.I'm from Indiana and i pay close attention to this kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It's a tank hauler....not really much else to say. As far as the covered equipment, could be aviation parts, maintenance parts for military equipment. I guess my next question would be, did the train have a gurad detachement with it?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This one did not but some do I will try and get some of those pics next time they come around

<<   2 >>

join