It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Judy 4th to speak gibberish on the air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Link is here

An incoherent Judge Judy told shocked audience members she "needed to stop" one of her made-for-TV cases because she was "not feeling well," RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Judge Sheindlin was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Wednesday morning after she suddenly started saying things that didn't make sense, a studio insider revealed.

Apparently she realized something was wrong and asked for the taping to stop. The first three of these instances were reporters on national news, and now Judge Judy. I've never heard of this happening anywhere any time before and now we have four documented cases within a couple of weeks. Bizarre.

edit on 3/30/2011 by schuyler because: spelling, as usual

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It happens. Most of the time it just doesn't happen on the air.

I admire her self-control under the circumstances.

link   
Seems TPTB are taking some of their own out....Thats good......

link   
reply to post by schuyler

Were they all as old as Judge Judy? Sounds like Strokes?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

They are mini strokes aka transient ischemic attacks, not uncommon at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Who was the third person to speak this slurred stuff?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here's the thread of the 3rd person slurring their words

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here's a video that I think should get more attention, especially the first part.

Judge Judy has been around for a LONG time so I'd say her just making a simple "flub up" on camera is highly unlikely. Also, FAUX news reported this as well, but mentioned NOTHING of JJ's incoherent speech...only saying that she was ill.
Plus the other day I heard Megan on Fox talking about Obama's nobel peace prize being taken away and she said "Nobel Peace Pipe"
I wish I had DVR....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't like her grandstanding & bullying. She turns the whole ethos of law into a specator sport. Very distasteful.

Hopefully, she'll recover fully. [/sarcasm]

Edit: these incidents remind me of Bruce Almighty. Now that would be funny!

edit on 30/3/11 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/3/11 by HelionPrime because: filmographic erratum

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by schuyler

Were they all as old as Judge Judy? Sounds like Strokes?

Nowhere near as old. I think probably in their thirties. Someone posted the "third" one above. Thanks. Someone else says it happens all the time, but not on the air. OK, but to have it happen 4 times on the air within a few days when I've literally never seen it happen before ever, is a little strange. I'm not trying to invoke conspiracies or magnetic fields disrupting human speech, but it is kind of odd.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ive never seen it either. They look like they realize it also. Scared in fact as if they are being forced to try and say something else... VERY weird stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm in my 30's and I have these same attacks, TIA's. I have two aunts, a cousin and a friend who also have them. I'm pretty sure they are common. It is a bit strange that a few have had them on air in a few months time but in my opinion it's nothing more than a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
I don't like her grandstanding & bullying. She turns the whole ethos of law into a specator sport. Very distasteful.

Hopefully, she'll recover fully. [/sarcasm]

Edit: these incidents remind me of Bruce Almighty. Now that would be funny!

edit on 30/3/11 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/3/11 by HelionPrime because: filmographic erratum

It is a spectator sport, it's television, popular, world-wide watched, voyeurism into the court system.

She knows her stuff, she is good at getting to the heart of the matter, she is quick to expose the liars...and there seems to be a *whole* ocean of people out there who appear to be entitled, conniving, out to get all they can get from the 'system', never able to accept blame for their misdeeds and unwilling to repay their debts and fulfill contracts.

I certainly would not like to stand before her in a court-room, but grandstanding aside she brings a lot of experience and justice to light, it makes good entertainment and can help you avoid getting ripped off if you are willing to learn.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
It happens. Most of the time it just doesn't happen on the air.

I admire her self-control under the circumstances.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out if one or more of these people had drunk a lot of caffeinated coffee, which acts as a vasocontrictor and also as a diuretic. If she were having problems with diarrhea, this could have caused dehydration and been compounded by caffeinated coffee intake which can worsen dehydration. This can cause a drop in blood pressure to the brain, which can further be worsened by the vasoconstrictive effects of the caffeine and its stimulation of the adrenal glands.

This happens to others, too. The difference is that someone not on camera would be more likely to stoop down and put their hand up to their head realizing they were starting to feel faint and nauseated. Someone on camera might struggle to stay upright and keep talking when their brain isn't receiving enough oxygenated blood flow.

Depending on which estimates you look at, perhaps five to ten percent of people experience mitral valve prolapse, and noticeable symptoms are often triggered by coffee consumption. And this is just one example.
edit on 30-3-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, they all had "brain farts"...the majority of us does/will have it happen to us at some time
in our lives. Just because they were on air, or taping when it happened is no big thing either...
It was their job and it happened. Bet there are a few of you out there that have had it happen or something
similar not only at home but at work as well.

I see it happening to people that are under stress...the mind can only take so much...and when the tipping point
has been reached...well...it comes out word salad.

Get it checked out with your medical hospital "store", if you are worried...I'm sure they will make it worth your while
by telling you that only they can help you...or you could try meditation...slow down...take deep breaths...and be nicer
to yourself than you have been.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What about this guy?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It may be that this is not new, it's just being allowed to go on air now. Even live reports are not live. Thanks to Guns 'N Roses there is a required five minute lapse between recording and going on air to allow for censorship. So, these irregularities in speech would have been noticed before being broadcast. However, it may just be that in this modern YouTube age the producers figure they can increase ratings by letting these things go on air and later streamed over the internet instead of being re-shot.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

If there's one thing that stands out in my life and experiences of my own as well and having witnessed countless others, it's that Karma will ALWAYS settle a debt, figurative or not, and whether you believe in it or not.

No jab or insult intended...just food for thought, really.

Anyway, I for one will be coming back to this thread frequently in the next few weeks, as I think I might have had this happen before, and I can tell you that it is the exact antithesis of a comfortable feeling when it happens. It's quite uncomfortable and leads to extreme self-doubt at least in the short-term. I don't like that woman at all, but I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Maybe it's a result of all this electromagnetic or radioactive microwave interference we're constantly bombarded with every minute of every day? I don't know, but I'm certainly interested in finding out more.
edit on 30-3-2011 by lagnar because: Misappropriation due to lack of attention. lol

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Tommy Cooper died on stage infront of a large audiance, these things happen. People have strokes etc and i think this is a very very small percentage of people that are just unlucky to have problems while on air.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
reply to post by HelionPrime

You may be an "insufferable know it all", and probably a bit young too, because if there's one thing that stands out in my life and experiences of my own as well and having witnessed countless others, it's that Karma will ALWAYS settle a debt, figurative or not, and whether you believe in it or not.

Well, I think you've mixed up who is the insufferable know it all, and I've seen enough of life in my 54 years to know that there is a real need for judges who can wade through the bull# and hype that both plaintiffs and defendants offer up and make a judgement according to the law.

Court is not a place to get your back pats, arm strokes and fuzzy feel goods, it is a place for restoration and rectification. Someone is always going to lose in any case.

Originally posted by lagnar

No jab or insult intended...just food for thought, really.

No offense taken. I like to see her cut through the excuses and flummox the slackers. But, it IS television entertainment and it sells big time...anyone would have to be crazy to want to take their lawsuit to her and let millions of watchers see your dirty laundry aired for all to see.

Judge Judy is nearly 80 years old and a Type A person...it wouldn't surprise me if she had a mild stroke or she was really ill but as they say 'the show must go on' until she could no longer go on.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't actually talking to you in the first place, as my stance didn't differ much from anything you said. I do believe I corrected that mistake immediately afterward as well. I guess the last thing I saw on the screen was your tag line (it kinda sticks out) before I pressed reply to the other feller...the one with bad Karma coming back his way (wish they would post the page of replies on the bottom of this "reply" page again) of which I have learned to be keenly aware, and am now expecting a bit my way too :/ .

I rarely do much at all apart from starring a post I agree with (if they stand out), but now that you mention it, it kinda sounds like you think every case she tries on "television" is a real case. Why? Because they say it is? I too am a child of television, but I've learned over the last 15 or 20 years not to believe in anything I see on it (apart from weather and such).

Do you not think it's just as possible that everything you see on her show is as fully scripted as the Jerry Springer show was. I know a whole family who was on Jerry...and they were paid to enact the script. My wife was SHOCKED!!! :/

I have no respect for anything on television unless I'm purposefully trying to distract myself. And even then I can only get through a few minutes of it unless it's movies or comedy or something that doesn't portray itself as reality.

Anyway...cheers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join