It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Shapeshifting Reporter!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

This is a video from a thread I made on this sort of thing, to be honest I wouldn't think anything of it if it weren't for the way the anchors acted when the "glitch" started.

Link to my Thread

ALS

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This is a common form of what is called "eye evidence".
More videos of this type can be found at realshapeshifters.com

There is usually tooth evidence as well with these, and this reporter does display a little bit of that. Debunkers are usually the first to scream "video glitch", but nobody has been able to duplicate this "problem", in other words, nobody can make it happen on purpose, and until that happens, scientific method rules out a "video glitch". The forced blinking, eye evidence, and tooth evidence are almost always universal with videos like these.

Additionally, when it happens, the staff seem to be aware of it, and will often appear nervous, or go to cutaways and long angle shots if they can. We saw some of this here as well.
edit on 1-4-2011 by woghd because: Classified

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Perhaps not a shapeshifter, but an entire parallel dimension, that has various coincidences with ours?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

This is a video from a thread I made on this sort of thing, to be honest I wouldn't think anything of it if it weren't for the way the anchors acted when the "glitch" started.

Link to my Thread

ALS

A Lost Soul,

Thanks for posting that clip, this is one time that David Icke makes perfect sense. He has straddled the truth often without quite nailing it, but here he's smack on.

The shapeshifters you are seeing are actually 2 Separate Beings. One is the person in question, whether a TV reporter, a politician or even your kid's grade school teacher. The other is the dimensional Reptoid entity possessing them. To make the comparison more clear, it is similar to a normal person, albeit with a genetic disorder or predisposition, who is possessed by a demon. You don't try to kill the possessed person but to exorcise them. You don't hate the person who is possessed because you know they are not responsible for their actions, they have been taken over.

I can attest to the reality of this as a member of my family was a thus afflicted bloodliner. A sweet and gentle person who lived most of their life as a harshly manipulative inhuman and destructive being with a satanic agenda. One could call this standard demonic possession except once as a child I saw them fully shapeshift. It was so frightening I shoved it out of memory, except I did draw quite well what I saw and it was very clearly not human. Yet on rare occasions the human being would emerge, but I must admit that I knew the creature a lot better than their real self, so who that person really is depends on what your experience with them is.

Although holding down serious responsibilities with institutions opening their gates wide and powerful people accepting orders and harsh verbal attacks from him although he had no hierarchical authority over them, other than in the sidelines of secret societies, he was extremely dominant to the point of charicature and highly psychic, causing events to happen to whoever he focused on. Later once elderly and ill he knew more clearly what his life had been made of, and once dead I actually recognized the same person, my close relative, still alive but inside another man. We locked on, fully recognizing each other, and thereupon that man ordered his sidekicks to 'stand down' as it seems to have been a potentially conflictual situation.

So I shall suggest we consider these SHAPESHIFTERS also known as ILLUMINATI (mine had a pyramid ring) to be HOSTS which are either willing or unwilling accomplices of REPTILIAN ALIEN creatures which are both in a parallel dimension as well as right here physically on Earth. For I have seen one in the FLESH and therefore now know that this is not strictly a REMOTE AVATAR Invasion. Humanity is under attack, Earth has already been INVADED by these creatures for thousands of years both in physical form as well as by vicarious use of BLOODLINE HOSTS who harbor their minds and what they substitue for emotion.

It would be therefore useful to devise a way of identifying those with greater genetic predispositions to be hosts, and not harm them or discriminate against them unjustly but instead provide them with preventive treatment, possibly with gene therapy, in order to protect them from being used as Hosts and to protect us from the entities which would take over their Identity.

GS

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think a good way to describe David Ickes POV would be that the reptilians are "beings" who use a human host in a symbiotic relationship. Permanent "Demonic possesion" would be a second close, or even what people into the paranormal refer to as a "walk-in" spirit.
An example from the real world would be the clown fish and the sea anemome. The clown fish lives in the anemone but is a seperate entity.
Both entities in the case of the reptilians|humans are refered to simply as "a reptilian". As a comparison a modulator and demodulator is commonly refered to as a "modem".
I don't believe in "demons" in the biblical sense. I don't believe the reptilians can be "excorsized", if I believed in them at all it would be something like the movie Avatar where in this case the human is the blue avatar. Or even like in V, but not so much like shapeshifters from Deep Space Nine.
I hope that was helpful.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Volund because: Spelling and star trek reference

edit on 2-4-2011 by Volund because: grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Regarding shapeshifters dying but the entity within surviving, the above experience was only my own "Impression / Conviction" that the person I knew for most of my life and with whom I had the most painful history had 'moved on' to another body, going on to possess a different HOST. Funny that the other host happened to be a 'Spook' from an American agency, keeping it all in the family so to say.

It will take a good many more corroborating testimonials and some serious research before this theory about dimensional Reptilians switching to another host can be validated, but I was convinced that not only hqd I recognized him but he recognized me as he signaled to his team of field operatives in mission. It was as though he hadn't died or rather, should I say, as if the nice person I had barely gotten a chance to know over the years had died, but the entity which possessed him was still up and about and pursuing its agenda.

To put this into perspective, earlier at the funeral one of his friends was so convinced that he couldn't have died that he insisted on prying open his casket to verify if he was actually dead as he couldn't believe it for a second. Not being able to do so threw him into a frenzy. A few weeks later when I came across the "New him" I really thought he had somehow rescucitated and started over to talk to him only to then tell myself that it couldn't be him as I had seen him dead over several days at the hospital and then at the morgue.

A lost sould did well to hook us into that stream of interesting videos, here's the second one of the series.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Ok, first off, I'm open minded enough to say I'm on the fence about the reptilian/ human thing, and honestly that's a big statement. The theory is really out there, and 99.9% of the world would laugh at this stuff. But the thing that gets me in all these videos is the reaction from the other reporters/staff. They see it! And if it's just video glitches, why do they not just say so?

And as you or someone here said, why can this not be recreated with our own cameras?

I've seen digital glitches or as its now called "artifacts", but they are actual pixelated random squares all over the screen.

I saw this cheezy movie "they Live" years ago, who'd a thought it would be such a big part of this secret.

Keep the videos coming people. I'm starting to find a new interest!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ok, someone video'd the same reporter as me a few days earlier than my video. It's strange, but could it be that live video from long distance just doesn't come across the airwaves clearly? I don't know how the video is sent, anyone?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Ok, first off, I'm open minded enough to say I'm on the fence about the reptilian/ human thing, and honestly that's a big statement. The theory is really out there, and 99.9% of the world would laugh at this stuff. But the thing that gets me in all these videos is the reaction from the other reporters/staff. They see it! And if it's just video glitches, why do they not just say so?

Hi Sunny Dee,

You beat me there, I was convinced the entire Reptilian thing was a hoax and worse yet, disinfo to discredit the truth movement. Then I met up with a Real one, not one of those who possess bloodliners. And man was it a shocker. So now I'm more inclined to be open minded about what we're seeing in these videos as was described in the movie They Live since what I know to be real is far worse yet.

Not trying to convince anyone I must however state that Reptilian Humanoids do in fact exist. How they are also able to "possess" people, especially those with certain genetic characteristics, is beyond me yet it does seem to happen. My best guess for this would be the movie Avater which might have actually been made to brief humanity about such a possibility but reversing the roles so that we turned out to be the Aliens invading another species' habitat by sureptitiously infiltrating their population. This might be only one step away from disclosure.

And as you or someone here said, why can this not be recreated with our own cameras?

I have never seen either an analog or a digital video camera produce similar artifacts. We can safely assume that these are not signal transmission or reception errors given the fact that the TV Studio Technical Crews viewed these VISUAL EFFECTS on their Monitors and clearly reacted to the images in panic.

While a cheap discounted low-end digicam cannot produce anything remotely similar despite its corner cutting cheap electronics and absence of level controls or failsafe signal chain integrity, we can note that TV Studios don't use cheap gear. To illustrate this here's a pricing guide for the equipment some say produce such strange images:

Television Station Construction Costs

The Megabucks which their image recording and transmitting equipment costs leaves only one alternate explanation: that these High Definition TV Studio digital cameras are so perfected and sophisticated that when filming they can actually capture images which our eyes can't readily see - of Invaders Inside a Host which come forth when certain conditions create a breach of the usual projected image showing a regular human being, showing them to morph in a mild stage of shapeshifting. It would be useful if we could find out what image captors they use which let these images appear so that we might some day make sun glasses such as those in the movie They Live using similar technology to visualize clearly when one of these is in our face.

While it is essential to take back our planet and boot these critters out of our lives, it would be preferable to be able to do so without harming or destroying the host, which also happens to be a human being. Maybe they consciously or unconsciously made a pact with the entity, but it sure would be great if by some sort of gene therapy we could get their organism to reject the Invaders so that they could't be so readily possessed.

I've seen digital glitches or as its now called "artifacts", but they are actual pixelated random squares all over the screen.

Granted these images don't look like the digital blocking which you described. They are distorsions of the normal image of the person's physical features, most often the eyes or the teeth, at times accompanied with a juxtaposed image of blotchy skin on the face; looking like patches of snake or crocodile patterns of coloring. This also corroborates that the entities being filmed might be of a Reptilian species.

I saw this cheezy movie "they Live" years ago, who'd a thought it would be such a big part of this secret.

They Live does seem like a low budget B-movie, a silly one at that. Until you study our world more and learn enough to make sense of it. This shows that there have been people in the know decades ago, who wrote TV shows such as The Invaders and books such as the one They Live was based upon. When they filmed the movie the Reptilians were modified from the book and shown as having some sort of zombie skulls instead of Lizard features. In the original they looked pretty much just like what we're starting so see more and more frequently on TV.

GS

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I watched that again on youtube last night.

This isn't Arwa but it has almost 3,000,000 views and rules out artifacts and such while explaining everything:

edit on 3-4-2011 by Volund because: rules out, not explains

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

That was creepy. The only thing wrong with that video is that the whole thing is shot in bad lighting and unclear footage, making the morphing a bit questionable in my opinion. (Well for me, it's all still questionable.)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Tell us more about the real one you met.

Details, thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Tell us more about the real one you met.

Details, thanks.

Hi Sunny Dee,

Here's a link to my "full coverage" post about the sighting in another thread, as it would be off topic to get into it at length here.

LINK to Urban Reptilian Sighting

You will note that there wasn't even an inkling of this being having any form of human characteristics. So unless this was a human who had just shapeshifted, something which I seriously doubt, it wasn't the sort of phenomenon which this thread is about. Some say it could be a very powerful holographic projection, but I don't think so because it seemed more real and solid than the rest of our visual reality.

GS

edit on 10-4-2011 by Getsmart because: those are some seriously mean 'mothmen' !

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Ok, just posting this video for entertainment value, but it seems to be right up the alley of those who think there are reptilian aliens that can shapeshift from human to reptile. I am really not into the reptilian stuff, and think this is just the video glitching a lot, but there are quite a few anomlies in this video with this CNN reporter all the way to the end. Strangely only her eyes glitch, no other part of her, and what is with her constant and forced blinking? You be the judge.

thats a good video, and you can see her eyes changing quite a bit through out it..... i think she is one of them... vry creepy video.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Could it have something to do with the bright lights in her eyes?I don't know between this stuff and the speech problems that are happening it is getting pretty weird.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I don't think it is the lighting because she does the odd blinking ever time I see her no matter the lighting. Also it is not like this the first ime a reporter has been filmed at night or we'd see this all the time.

I noticed that after this video, they started to cut away from her on CNN while filming her, like they didn't want this happening on air anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

that's one of the things that bothers me about the videos,they do seem to react to the reporter and either cut away real fast or in one instance I know yell at them as if this changing is uncontrollable just like the speech garble.I have to say this is starting to creep me out...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
First of all, forget anything that David Icke says as he appears to talk rubbish and make it up as he goes along. One minute we're being ruled over by shape shifting lizards the next they are working through human hosts! Its ridiculous. However, can someone please tell me why, if these are video compression artifacts or glitches, do they always happen to the face and eyes!? Why dont we see similar morphing in the peoples clothing or non animate objects? As far as I can tell it always seems to be the eyes and face which are effected and that means it can't be down to the video compression as this would affect the whole picture not just the faces of the presenters...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

However, can someone please tell me why, if these are video compression artifacts or glitches, do they always happen to the face and eyes!? Why dont we see similar morphing in the peoples clothing or non animate objects? As far as I can tell it always seems to be the eyes and face which are effected and that means it can't be down to the video compression as this would affect the whole picture not just the faces of the presenters...

Not to forget why it only happens with the most expensive high-end professional video equipment on the market and not with our low-end household digital video handycams ? ! ?

GS

<< 1  2   >>

join