It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Shapeshifting Reporter!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok, just posting this video for entertainment value, but it seems to be right up the alley of those who think there are reptilian aliens that can shapeshift from human to reptile. I am really not into the reptilian stuff, and think this is just the video glitching a lot, but there are quite a few anomlies in this video with this CNN reporter all the way to the end. Strangely only her eyes glitch, no other part of her, and what is with her constant and forced blinking? You be the judge.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

WHAT!!! LOL
hahahaha
well thats unfortunate for her.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Video Artefacts.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Logical answer would be that it's video compression artifact, but that still looks strange.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
that looks doctored. but it did freak me out lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Well I didn't doctor it, but it does look doctored! Would love for the David Icke fans to check it out and decide for themselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
She's missing a wing.
David is a lizard himself, perfect species for him would be a chameleon.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No doubt about it.. she is a Lizard

Just like Rumsfeld!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Well I didn't doctor it, but it does look doctored! Would love for the David Icke fans to check it out and decide for themselves.

I'm not a David Icke fan, may I still check it out and decide for myself?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
nice find op, would add more but know one seems to care if another race is in charge of this place and keeps the great jobs to themselves, as the goyim have their soccer, football, basketball to attend too

Owe by the way, who is the next contestant on dancing with the stars, and what about that college basketball upset

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Well from what I picked up on another thread was that David Icke is into this theory that a reptilian alien species runs our world, but that's as much as I know. I figured people, like fans of David Icke here on ATS, might have a more "informed" opinion about this video. Funny, while doing a search of this excerpt from the news on youtube, there is another video with this reporter Arwa Damon, and it's premise is that her eyes change colors during that video interview. Ididn't quite catch the eye color change, but here it is.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow...

This is one of the most blatant ones yet, its actually terrifying, I don't think this is
unintentional, I think that they may be almost subliminally showing themselves so
when they discard the veil, it will be less harsh? I dunno..

Assuming that this video is original and untampered with in terms of actual footage,
its almost undeniable evidence of the existence of reptilians.. Aside from the fact
that she shows NO emotion during the interview.

She should at least show compassion toward the people being attacked by the
CIA-lqaeda, or at least fear considering she's in one of the most volatile areas in the
world right now...

And to think they live amongst us......

V

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

I knew this was a pretty good catch. I was pretty shocked to see it when it aired live. There are times in the video that it does look like just the live video glitching, but there are other times her actual eyes change color and just go completely black.

Well, it's interesting, but one of those things too far out to really believe, unless "they" offically come out of the closet!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I realize this is not important, but thought I'd give it one more bump, since I think it's a good video of this "shapeshifting" phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I looked her up on CNN and was watching other footage. I thought to myself "well if she's a reptilian then surely she speaks all the languages she is around". Sure enough, she does. But I think she is blinking so much because to film at night they shine a bright light on their faces. She needs to use her connections and get a better assignment.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

That is pretty interesting. I caught that she spoke arabic I think, but are there other languages too? Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

She speaks at least Arabic, French, Turkish, and English Fluently and I suspect Lebanese considering she is assigned there. Here is her presented background, pretty unbelieveable, but I guess... SOURCE
edit on 28-3-2011 by Volund because: added information

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Why is that so strange? I speak Dutch, German, French and English, like a lot of other people do

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Volund

Why is that so strange? I speak Dutch, German, French and English, like a lot of other people do

That reminds me of a joke:

What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages? Trilingual
What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages? Bilingual
What do you call someone who speaks only one language? American!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Volund

I wasn't being clear, I apologize. I meant her background is remarkable, especially for an American. I can understand how those who believe in reptilians could be concerned.

<<   2  3 >>

join