It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When Worlds Collide" - Illuminati Imagery From The '50s - Nibiru Coming Attraction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OK, I'm starting to get freaked out just a bit.

I remember watching "When Worlds Collide" a few times in my life, mostly late on Saturday nights, but I never noticed this before. Truth be told, I wasn't looking for it; but with the recent "Knowing" thread and the speculation that it is full of clues from TPTB concerning events being foretold within the framework of the movie, I've started looking for more examples in other movies.

I haven't watched the entire movie with an eye towards these types of details yet - I will today though - but for some reason I did watch the end (I think it was just because I wanted to see how "Worlds Collide.")

And this image whapped me upside the head like a baseball bat:

Nowhere in the script of the movie was it mentioned that Zyra, the planet which accompanied the star Bellus as it ravaged the solar system, was POPULATED! The pic above clearly shows two pyramids on the right, a city with skyscrapers in the middle, and some type of intelligently built structure on the left.

The storyline is almost IDENTICAL to what proponents of the "Brown Dwarf" star Nibiru say is happening right now: A star, with a habitable planet in its orbit, comes close enough to Earth to destroy it. Is it just me, or do any others see a similarity? And WTF is up with this end screenshot? That is really freaky.

When Worlds Collide - Wiki

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i think you maybe looking into this a little too far sir.

but we will know if it happens, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Don't think much of Niburu, but I will flag it just for reminding me of one of my favorite moives.

Epic classic.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
i think you maybe looking into this a little too far sir.

but we will know if it happens, right?

Maybe. And yes.

I honestly don't know if the Nibiru story is true. I don't know it the Illuminati are purposely putting "clues" into movies either. All I DO know, is that it is an interesting topic upon which to speculate and theorize.

My mind is open to ALL possibilities.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I just found this notation at the bottom of the WIKI article:

"When Worlds Collide" is also expected to be remade and released sometime in 2012.

And Iron Maiden wrote this song about it:

edit on 3/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Nowhere in the script of the movie was it mentioned that Zyra, the planet which accompanied the star Bellus as it ravaged the solar system, was POPULATED! The pic above clearly shows two pyramids on the right, a city with skyscrapers in the middle, and some type of intelligently built structure on the left.

Perhaps it wasn't in the script. However if you ever read the original novel and more importantly it's sequel, you would know that the survivor's discover the remains of a long-dead, advanced civilization on the planet. BTW, DreamWorks is planning another adaptation for a 2012 release: www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65

Originally posted by OldCorp

Perhaps it wasn't in the script. However if you ever read the original novel and more importantly it's sequel, you would know that the survivor's discover the remains of a long-dead, advanced civilization on the planet. BTW, DreamWorks is planning another adaptation for a 2012 release: www.imdb.com...

No, I never did read the book. I did however read that a sequel was planned at the time, but never came to fruition because the producer lost funding when another of his movies flopped.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A few movies come to mind. Deep impact, Morgan Freeman as the president, comet ELE coming in...Obama in office comet Elenin on it's way. The Core, earths core stops, read something recently where our core is slowing down. Just a couple of examples of more hollyweird doomsday stories. Maybe Lindsey Williams is right in saying that TPTB have to tell us before they pull off an event.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
From the wiki link in the op:

Hendron's sacrifice proves to be crucial, as the fuel runs out too soon and Randall glides the ship to an unpowered rough landing on Zyra. The passengers debark and find the planet to be habitable. Remains of an alien civilization are visible in the distance. David Randall and Joyce Hendron walk hand-in-hand to explore their new home.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

this is what this thread reminds me of.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
A few movies come to mind. Deep impact, Morgan Freeman as the president, comet ELE coming in...Obama in office comet Elenin on it's way. The Core, earths core stops, read something recently where our core is slowing down. Just a couple of examples of more hollyweird doomsday stories. Maybe Lindsey Williams is right in saying that TPTB have to tell us before they pull off an event.

The comet was not named ELE and has zero correlation with "Elenin" ELE in that movie is an acronym for "Extinction Level Event." The reporter who accosts the president with the phrase, "We know about ELE" is winging it. He has no idea what he said, but Freeman thinks the jig is up at that point because he doesn't know the reporter doesn't know what he said. That's how it went down.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

OK so the comet name wasn't right, my bad, that is not the point. Sorry I don't have a photographic memory and haven't seen the movie in a while but you get the gist don't you?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is that all the attention this is going to draw?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think that based on this thread you would be interested in something called "synchromysticism" it has helped in making many connections to the conditioning that were faced with, while doing the one things that connects us all.... Entertainment (movies, music, t.v).

On the side of this video, you will find dozens of well explained so-called-coincidences.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I think that based on this thread you would be interested in something called "synchromysticism" it has helped in making many connections to the conditioning that were faced with, while doing the one things that connects us all.... Entertainment (movies, music, t.v).

On the side of this video, you will find dozens of well explained so-called-coincidences.

Peace, NRE.

That was actually a very cool video; star for you.

I wonder just how effecting this is at truly conditioning people. What I mean is, you really have to look HARD to notice all of these little things. Do you think that it works on our subconscious mind, so that even though we don't recognize it at the time we see it, our subconscious does and folds that info into our existing paradigm?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here is a thread I did about synchromysticism, its very good, there are link and much more vids.
The Key to Understanding, I give you Synchromysticism www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our brains from when we are children are taught to recognize and respond to repetitiveness. That is one of the reason why we are so desensitized now, we've seen it all. The only things that we have failed to learn is a difference between fantasy and reality.

We are so used to media telling us what to feel and think that when we subconsciously see a connection we do not react, because we have become familiar with the scenario. That is why we praise actors, and why we cry at movies. We actually connect with a fictional character.

I personally dont think there is an easy way to get out of this, but when you begin to understand the "making" of these movies, and t.v shows, you can learn to actually see past what the main stream sees, and get the codes behind it. I still watch movies, but I watch carefully, as I am aware that almost everything has a back story.

There's a story (I will have to find it), that explains how almost EVERY movie released can be traced back to one or two movies, just the same story being retold over and over again. When I find it I will post it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
When worlds collide, does not have to be necessarily a planetary event thought that might be it's origin and part of it, but it does stand to represent when two different anythings collide basically. And that can include stuff like religion, politics, believes, science data, and ways of thought, and even wavelengths of matter and of thought also, and especially two different existences.

You couple that in with synchronicity and the patterns and even quantum mechanics, and our habit of seeing what we want to see, and the fact that actually wanting to see something when a great many minds are in sync, it does actually make them all see it, so it makes it a kind of created reality, or a binding a quantum mental world to a pattern, such as when when we communicate by words, or even the whole prophecy thing or the whole self fulfilled prophecy thing.

The whole powerman 5000 song that frozenspark linked above, there is actually a lot of things in that song that link into how many think and manifest today, and just in general about this whole phenomenon on synchronicity the other vid says that NoRegretsEver put up above also.

Just read the lyrics, and it would probably remind you of something you once seen or read, or even read about on this site, the whole subliminal messaging/control thing, and tptb/Illuminati thing, and especially the whole reptilian and different dimensional aliens/creature/wavelengths thing, and definitely the whole shift in existence threads, and it is kind of spooky when you think about it how far and deep the synchronicity thing will go with its coincidences that the mind will try to link together.

The lyrics of the song by powerman 5000

[Now this is what it's like when worlds collide
Now this is what it's like
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide
Now this is what it's like]

What is it really, That's going on here..
You've got the system for total control..
Now is there any, body out there..
Now watch us suffer yeah cause we can't go.
What is it really that is in your head
What little life that you had just died
I'm gonna be the one that's taking over
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide!

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do baby, baby
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
That's the end of all time

What is it really, That motivates you..
This need to fly or this, fear to stop.
I'll go along, when you realise..
When we get there I say 9 to 10 drop
Now who's alive and who is the devil...
You can't decide so I'll be your guide..
And one by one they will be hand chosen..
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide!!

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you

(You are a robot)

[Now this is what it's like when worlds collide
Now this is what it's like
Now this is what it's like]

What is it really when they're falling over
Everything that you thought was denied
I'm gonna be the one that's taking over

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
That's the end of all time!!

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you

Are you ready
Yeah, I'm ready
Are you going
Yeah I'm going
That's the end of all time!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You probably stumbled across Sitchin's original source material for his Nibiru fantasy. He wrote about Nibiru in 1976 as part of his "12th Planet", 20 years after this movie was made.

Even then, 1950's sci-fi magazines had been writing about ancient ET's as gods, that surely also influenced Von Daniken and Sitchin, and prior to that you had the writings of HP Lovecraft that began the theme of ancient ET's as gods (or demons).

Nibiru was just Sitchin's attempt to cash in on the craze, his "twist" was to mix in Sumerian mythos and names, so instead of Von Daniken's nameless ETs we have Sitchin's cast of Enki, Enlil, and their planet Nibiru, and so on.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by OldCorp

You probably stumbled across Sitchin's original source material for his Nibiru fantasy. He wrote about Nibiru in 1976 as part of his "12th Planet", 20 years after this movie was made.

Even then, 1950's sci-fi magazines had been writing about ancient ET's as gods, that surely also influenced Von Daniken and Sitchin, and prior to that you had the writings of HP Lovecraft that began the theme of ancient ET's as gods (or demons).

Nibiru was just Sitchin's attempt to cash in on the craze, his "twist" was to mix in Sumerian mythos and names, so instead of Von Daniken's nameless ETs we have Sitchin's cast of Enki, Enlil, and their planet Nibiru, and so on.

That is certainly a possibility. Star for your response.

I've also thought that this may have been TPTB's first attempt at planting the seeds of "Nibiru" into the collective subconscious via pop culture - movies. This film is an undeniable "classic" sci-fi movie, and it probably depicts what would happen fairly accurately if news of an impending collision were to be released. However, I'm pretty sure that the governments of the world would not tell us about it until it's too late in order to avoid mass panic and civil unrest.

I just hope that like the rich guy at the end of the movie they all get "Left Behind" - or CRUSHED TO DEATH in the shelters they are building for themselves. Now THAT would be justice on a cosmic scale.

edit on 3/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The sumerians called this planet/brown dwarf Nibiru. The sumerians believed that there god whom they called "Annunaki" which translated means "those who came down from the heavens". Could that mean aliens came from this Nibiru?

Here is a few links for anyone who is interested in Nibiru/Sumerian:

www.subversiveelement.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

EnJoY

<<   2 >>

join