It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When Worlds Collide" - Illuminati Imagery From The '50s - Nibiru Coming Attraction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

I am 51 years old and remember this movie very clearly. In fact ,I have it in my DVD collection because it was one of my childhood favorite Sci Fi classics. You are not alone. I did also make the connection between this movie and the things that I heard about Nibiru, Hercolobus, Elenin and Gliese. I believe Steven Spielberg was going to do a remake, but then Roland Emerick came up with 2012 which has very similar elements to the story. I think it is very possible that the whole thing is a big deception to get people distracted.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The whole 2012/Nibiru thing is a good story, but that's just about it, A story. I often times wonder why people get caught up in the the whole thing. Then I find myself watching apocalyptic movies all the time.

I think the whole "End of the world" scenario is a good one, one that does draw lots and lots of attention. Most of the reason I think we are drawn to it is because we often like to see what would we do in such a world where most the population is gone. How would we survive? How could we avert the disaster in the first place? What will we do to maintain our sanity? and many many more questions I have pondered and I am sure the rest of you have too.

I don't buy into the whole story mainly, cause there is no real evidence to support it other then some pseudo-scientists papers, which for the most part have no credibility when held up to the light.

I think we are just more drawn to the lore surrounding it then anything else.

I'm mean if they announced tomorrow that the end of the world is coming.. how many would really go "Ohh gee, hurray! The end of the world is here now i can say "Told you so!" ".

Again, it's a fun story but I wouldn't look much further into it then that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join