It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Well, considering that someone else said (which I haven't verified all the facts yet because I honestly don't really care) that there was a fairly substantial earthquake around the Japanese islands on March first, so having a secondary quake ten days later seems quite natural.
And, as previously stated, Japan has earthquakes all the time.
So does California.
She did say beginning around the eleventh, but she specifically focused on the thirteenth through the fifteenth. She "accurately predicted" nothing.
I don't know if any of you noticed (hisz.rsoe.hu...) but there has been an increase in seismic activity along every fault line; which began well before her "prediction".
Did she employ some level of deductive reasoning?
Sure. I'll give her that.
Did she specifically and accurately "predict" a seismic event?
No. She speculated.
Besides, if you watch some of her other videos, she states that she talks to jesus and whatnot.
Not a good way to seem legitimate.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

No one come close to this theory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A practical approach to earthquakes prediction

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

If an earthquake happens on March 31st, debunkers will say it's another lucky hunch, even if she will have 3 major predictions under her belt (Chile, Japan, and Cali).

Hang on a minute.........she never predicted the Chile quake!

And we all know that she didn't specifically say Japan was going to be hit by a big quake on March 11.

So lets say her Los Angeles 31 March prediction comes good........which I very much doubt.
She will only have 1 major prediction correct.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
She may not be bang on accurate, but I tell you this, she does have my attention.
A video I searched through on her channel. I didn't check to see if anybody else posted it.
In this one she does make reference to Japan.
Dated February 19, 2011 Starting at the 8:12 portion of her video is where it starts to get real interesting.

edit on 29-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

I had never heard of this girl before, nor watched her on youtube even when I first responded on this thread. Then I watch this video and was stunned.

Even though she claimed an Angel informed her to to tell mankind to be happy, she did not feel happy or even attempted to look happy. I fully understand why. Others in her position would be smiling ear to ear, only in hypocrisy.

She did not feel happy because she is an empath. For within that message, she knows many...will not live when the catacylsm hits....

In anycase, and just in case something hits, please be prepared:-

If in a vehicle, BELT UP AND do not stop, but speed away. There is nothing more you can do when SHTF. Get away from its direction, such as Tsunamis, as the Japs paid the price so that we may learn. The tidal surge will be fast and mowing.

IF you dent another car, do not stop, but make sure the occupants are safe. This is no time for lawyer or insurance claims. You may even hog the road if you stop, denying others a chance to escape.

If you see someone by the road, pull over to out side the road and let them aboard if you have space. NEVER leave anyone hehind along the road.

If you feel you cannot outrun the Tsunami, pull over the side, get out of the car, climb up trees and hope for the best. If it is a quake, get out of the car and run away from the cracks. You will not survive if you fall into the cracks inside a car.

If someone trapped in building that had toppled and within concrete bubbles, stay calm, and make noises. Save your strength, and use metallic objects to create sharp frequencies regularly so that when all is settled and rescuers come, your sharp noise will localise your position for others to reach you.

These are only a few preparedness one should be aware, and no doubt there will be many more, even if the predication does not come true for use, for Earth is experiencing changes, and it will evetualy come. As long as one is prepared, there is no need to live to fear.

Good Luck and stay safe.

edit on 29-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Nothing

is

going

to

happen

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I predict this won't happen and it will be a day like any other day. Could California experience an earthquake? Sure, they're on a fault line, but I doubt anyone can predict to the day when such things will happen. Some people have nothing better to do than to cause fear, and make themselves feel like they have some gift to predict future events.

Would you have responded the same way to the numerous predictions about the japan earthquake a few days before it happened?

Some people really do have the special ability to see in to the future, kind of like a sixth sense, i have met somebody before that told me parts about my future which eventually came true.... but a lot ARE HOAXES... but some are the genuine real deal.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If there is even a 0,00001 % chance HAARP is causing all these earthquakes....

why dont people shut it down and demolish it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

We can't. HAARP is powering Obamas teleprompter.

--------------------------------
Long live HAARP !

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by sinohptik

Well, considering that someone else said (which I haven't verified all the facts yet because I honestly don't really care) that there was a fairly substantial earthquake around the Japanese islands on March first, so having a secondary quake ten days later seems quite natural.
And, as previously stated, Japan has earthquakes all the time.
So does California.
She did say beginning around the eleventh, but she specifically focused on the thirteenth through the fifteenth. She "accurately predicted" nothing.
I don't know if any of you noticed (hisz.rsoe.hu...〈=eng) but there has been an increase in seismic activity along every fault line; which began well before her "prediction".
Did she employ some level of deductive reasoning?
Sure. I'll give her that.
Did she specifically and accurately "predict" a seismic event?
No. She speculated.
Besides, if you watch some of her other videos, she states that she talks to jesus and whatnot.
Not a good way to seem legitimate.

Chances are you are qualified to call her a dingbat --- since you seem to be one, yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by conar

We can't. HAARP is powering Obamas teleprompter.

--------------------------------
Long live HAARP !

Most important post of all.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'll spend Thursday out in my wide open backyard just in case. I'd rather be chilling in an open space than inevitably crushed by my house. It will be so cruelly ironic if the people that scoffed at this prediction die in an EQ on Thursday

And if it happens, this girl defies all my current knowledge of geology and physics
edit on 29-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I keep telling my dad we should stack food and other goods, but I just can't get him to convince him to. I too guess the scenario after SHTF won't be that movie-like and easy to survive, but.. I just don't know what to think about this anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
She may not be bang on accurate, but I tell you this, she does have my attention.
A video I searched through on her channel. I didn't check to see if anybody else posted it.
In this one she does make reference to Japan.
Dated February 19, 2011 Starting at the 8:12 portion of her video is where it starts to get real interesting.

edit on 29-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Oh come on........I listened to the video, and the girl mentions nearly all natural disasters under the sun, from meteors hitting the earth, volcanoes exploding, tsunamis,super volcano eruptions and earth quakes!

She also mentions Indonesia, Yellow stone as well as Japan and the whole pacific ring with all the volcanoes in the pacific ring exploding with no time reference whatsoever.

So out of all these things she mentions Japan and earthquake........and you guys think she predicted the the Japan Quake!

I made this analogy before, but it's like someone predicting a horse race where the person predicting the winner mentions half the field of runners in a race, and then when one of the horses he mentioned comes good......people declare that he picked the winner!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Would you have responded the same way to the numerous predictions about the japan earthquake a few days before it happened?

Some people really do have the special ability to see in to the future, kind of like a sixth sense, i have met somebody before that told me parts about my future which eventually came true.... but a lot ARE HOAXES... but some are the genuine real deal.

You say there were numerous predictions of the Japan earthquake.......but how many of them were date specific?

We can all say that Japan is going to be hit by another big quake, so will Chile, Indonesia, and California.....and we'd all be proven right sooner or later.
The problem with this girls latest prediction is that it is date specific, no one on Earth has publically been able to predict earthquakes to the date on a reliable consistent basis.
Perhaps there are a few genuine psychics about......but show me one where they have been able to predict major earthquakes correctly time after time?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

We've had the big one predicted for numerous times already, I think the last due date was the 22nd of March.

Now what .. are you guys going to name a new date now every fracking week until an earthquake finally happens ?

Fool. I am not impressed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For all the skeptics and naysayers on this thread who claim nothing is going to happen in a few days on 03/31/11, you do realize that it's a scientific fact that Southern California is due for a major seismic event that could happen any day now, or maybe 20 years from now.

And even though this same science cannot accurately predict a major EQ (unless they can and the government is keeping this from us), who is to say that there aren't extraordinarly gifted psychic mediums who have the ability to do so? Whether by their own natural intuition or through the supernatural/God?

Personally I do not like the fact that this girl is predicting a major event to happen within a few days becasue it's yet another prediction/vision that is in line with the spring 2011 timeframe like several others that have been posted on this same forum. And I encourage all the skeptics to visit these threads for more information:

What's also important to note is that the Japan event is also in line with what Edgar Cayce (who might be the most accurate prophecy/seer of all time) says will happen to the United States in terms of massive destruction and earth changes along the west coast and midwest (New Madrid fault).

Bottom line is that even though on the surface we should take all of these 'predictions' with a grain of salt, skeptic or not, we still need to understand that this planet has went through numerous physical changes throughout the years due to major geological activity. Whether EQ's, supervolcanoes, etc - and both science and religion agree on one thing: It is going to happen again and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can someone answer my question from three pages back?

Her basis for this prediction is alignment between the Earth, the sun, and comet Elenin. They were close to alignment on March 11th, yes, but they are not close to alignment on March 31st. In fact, they are much closer to alignment (or were, I should say,) on March 21st. Nothing happened then, and she did not make a prediction for that date. Why not?

On September 26th, they will be virtually perfectly aligned. She made no mention of this. Why not?

She says on March 31st they will be aligned or close to alignment ala March 11th, but I'm not seeing it. What is she talking about, and why is she mentioning March 31st but not two other dates on which they are much more closely aligned/lined up with one another? Is 31 a typo for 21? (i.e. was she looking at the 21st, saw the alignment, and thought it said 31st?)

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I would also like to ask: why did she make a video saying an angel told her not to be afraid and that these disasters would be a good thing, and that no one would be harmed, yet then make a video yelling at people that, "I hope to God that makes sense to you!" because no one was listening to her warnings?

edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Added another question

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietsilence
First post on ATS, long time lingerer. Done posting in mainly hockey forums, but with the chaos as it is right now, I'll bite.

Would a Cali quake effect British Columbia? My girlfriend is flying back home to BC on the 31st... we're about to move in together this summer (in Toronto) . How far is Surrey from a fault line? How safe is suburban Toronto in geographical terms for a long term life? I have many questions in further posts to come, I hope I can form some friendships here.

A quake of sufficient magnitude would have worldwide effects, as we have seen with Japan. I think your girlfriend will be safe. I don't really look at doomsday predictions as to the Ring of Fire. It is not a matter of "if" rather than when. I'll gladly report anything in the Pacific NW. I am just outside of the Cascadia Fault, outside the tsunami zone on high ground, and well-prepared. My usual residence is right on the San Andreas (and yes, I have earthquake insurance!). Feel free to message me when you have enough posts. I am new as well. Your first was excellent in my opinion.

I have a contact in Toronto who advised me that they are definitely in a fault zone at risk for an earthquake, but that the police, EMS, fire rescue, etc. are well prepared. I would advise having a bugout bag and preparing to shelter in place.

I do not think anything will come of this specific prediction.

Related reading on the Canadian Shield via Wikipedia.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Does anyone know how big this thing really is?

I hear rumours it's bigger then jupiter!! but I find that hard to believe.

According to the NASA trajectory plot. It is due to wipe out the STEREO B satellite!

And crosses our orbit with 12 days to spare. That' is bloody close!!

However if it is actually HUGE!!.... well I don't know what to say.

Howver there is a distinct lack of official information about this, and a large amount of speculation.

That in itself is worrying to me.

Greetings JakiusFogg:

Forgot to take your meds today, my friend?

Just kidding.

I enjoyed your view of avatars in general and your's in particular.

I see my own avatar as a positive visualization of an impervious magnetosphere protecting our Fragile Earth. Perhaps ypu can please place that vision in your mind and share the thought of positive visualization as another aid in healing our Mother Earth. Can't hurt.

Back to the topic at hand.

Could you please provide the link to NASA where you got your information? Specifically where Stereo B gets wiped out.

Since I could not find clear reference to the post that you were replying to, I am somewhat confused, and I do want to understand. I have followed many of your fine posts, and, quite frankly, this seems "off base" for you - and seemingly overnight.

Take the wrong pill - or just think you did?

Or, was contact made in some way? If I recall, in the past few days, buried somewhere in the myriad of posts read, some replied to, you indicated your readiness...?

You do understand that the majority of observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not to modify any organized system... you always have been blessed...

Oh, yeah - the topic. If you would be so kind, what is "this thing", "it", etc. you speak of. Somewhere along the trail, I missed it.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Honestly the connections the girl made in 'the things to come' video are pretty freaky. I think she’s definitely on to something regarding the comet ELEnin. Whether she’s crazy or not, I'm not sure. I watched a few earlier videos she made about her government conducting tests on her. While I don't really think her government is doing that, I think she has some kind of trauma related issues regarding things she talked about as a child. Whether she is crazy or not, she is still a very intelligent woman. I hope her and her child are both safe, I will pray for her. You can tell she also very much cares about humanity, because she has certain beliefs that she is being called crazy for yet she still shares them with us, hoping to inform us.

I think we should all pay attention to the dates this comet is within certain alignments of earth. I also watched the St John video that she produced about the constellation Virgo and the book of revelations. The statement he made and the constellations do seem to add up. I think this is what St. John was speaking of.
While I'm also not sure of this particular date she predicted, a lot of other dates correlated with the comet look like something may happen.

I think we should all have 72 hour survival kits in our homes just in case of an emergency. I'm not saying build a bunker etc. or stock pile like crazy but most government recommend all citizens have a 72 hour survival kit in case of emergency. You need 1 gallon of water per day, per person, food and other items (if you Google it, you will find what you need). Maybe keep a map in there too, inside of a plastic bag so it can’t get wet.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join