It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JapanTsunami

You would be a failure as an inventor. You can't believe something when everyone else isn't believing it. You don't have the ability to dare to be proven wrong.

What's that got to do with a price the price of beans?

So if you actually believe this BS just like the March 15 pole shift advocates......then somehow that makes you daring?

I say that makes you gullible!
edit on 29-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

You would be a failure as an inventor. You can't believe something when everyone else isn't believing it. You don't have the ability to dare to be proven wrong.

What's that got to do with a price the price of beans?

So if you actually believe this BS just like the March 15 pole shift advocates......then somehow that makes you daring?

I say that makes you gullible!

Every Inventor is "Gullible" -- until their invention is a success. Without these gullible inventors with faith in the unknown, the world wouldn't be much. The fact that you don't understand says lots about you.

There are only two types of inventors:

Crazy inventors and Rich Inventors.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Every Inventor is "Gullible" -- until their invention is a success. Without these gullible inventors with faith in the unknown, the world wouldn't be much. The fact that you don't understand says lots about you.

No my friend, the fact that you think this lady is credible ........says much more about you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just checked out IRIS Seismic Monitor

Things seem to be picking up. Lets hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Also just checked out USGS.gov and looked at California. Watching this site every day, I can tell you for a fact that the San Andreas Fault is stirring...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 3/29/2011 by FrankieNinja because: Forgot to include the California map

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by DantesPeak

Did you even watch the videos?

Chile Earthquake - 8.8 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

Japan Earthquake - 8.9 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

It does not take a genius to see the connection . . .

I didn't watch the videos, so tell me... when is the next such alignment?

Also, have other such alignments happened with absolutely no major/devistating activity?

Greetings:

The alignment on 31-3-2011 has Saturn, Earth, the Sun and Jupiter in pretty much of a straight line - perhaps close enough to trigger earthquakes - even if just finishing the job all of the "aftershocks" or "pre-quakes" going on at the present time - if, in fact, Elenin has anything to do with anything.

If one allowed a "wiggle" in the line, it would be Saturn, Elenin, Earth, the Sun, Mars and Jupiter somewhat lined up - one might think such an alignment would have some sort of unique gravity well/trough/whatever.

If you changed the alignment to another perspective, it would be Elenin, Earth, the Sun - with a "triangle of pull" from Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune.

Of course, if Elenin is really a comet about 5 kilometers in diameter as estimated by LE upon discovery (am I the only one who wonders why there is only the one photograph of this dude? This guy went to college and not one of his mates has posted another photo on FB? I couldn't get into the Russian DMV or I could answer my own question. But I digress), there would not be any consideration of the possibility of it affecting the Earth in any of these cosmic sandwiches.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

However, 3 for 3 so far.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I just saw a new post on youtube by the girl (9Narnia) that predicted the Japan EQ.
She says California is next on 31 march and warns people to get out of there now.

Predictions is not hard science but she was right before and may very well be again.
Other people like Jim Berkland sees the signs of a California quake as well.

Think what you want of it, but I thought I'd share it here and give you a heads-up at least my California friends.

www.youtube.com...

Ok apparently she did predict the 3/11/11 Japan EQ on 3/9/11 but the science behind what she is saying today is all wrong. A comet cannot have that effect on a planet. Did we have increased EQ's When Halleys comet passed in 1985. There was one large quake in Mexico I think. What about in 1995 When Hale-Bopp passed by. The largest quake that year was in Jalisco Mexico at M7.4. Not good but hardly a catastrphy. If she has some ability to predict based on her inner feelings I can accept that. I believe people have this ability. But if she is trying to merge some pseudo science into her predictions she needs to either get better educated in astromomy or she should just stick with predictions without trying to validate her claims with bad science.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I guess I can ask this one last time. This will be the fourth time I have asked this in this topic. I ask that someone please respond to it.

People keep talking about an alignment involving Elenin on March 31st. I don't see it. Go here: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Look at March the 11th. There is a fairly good alignment between the Earth, sun, and Elenin. The same thing happened around March 21st. Nothing happened on that date. There is another alignment on September 26th this year. She never mentioned either the 21st of March or the 26th of September.

What I fail to see, is an alignment on march 31st. I mean, they're a bit close, but nowhere near the closeness of alignment on the 11th and the 21st. If nothing happened on the 21st, and that was more of an alignment than the 31st, then what is the basis of this prediction? And why did she not mention the 21st of March or September 26th if the basis of this prediction is alignment between the Earth, the sun, and Elenin (as she claims in her video just before the March 11 quake)?

I am not asserting that nothing will happen on the 31st. I am questioning the basis for the prediction in the first place. Anyone? Please?
edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

EDIT: Here is a clear image showing what I'm talking about. The supposed alignment on the 31st of March is the weakest looking one that will take place all year, and she overlooks a much stronger looking alignment on the 21st (which has already passed us by without incident.) View Image
edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: added image.

edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: fixed tags

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
I have NOT watched the video, and I don't care really, even though I live in California. I just love threads like these and how it brings the best out in people

I FIRMLY believe in intuition, and I believe in OMENS before large game changers...such as a huge EQ. I don't mean Meta-Physical omens, but I believe there are certain things that occur before an EQ. Our last big one was Easter Sunday last year. There are two things I remember about that day; both my girlfriend and I were lethargic and in fact we were just bedding down for an afternoon snooze. The other thing I remember is the hum.

The hum, or the buzz, and the stillness...before the quake. Unfortunately, it's in hindsight, but it was true for the quake before that one too.

The hum...it's hard to explain. I have lived in many various areas of the US and the world. NY, OK, TN, LA, Honduras and Germany. There is nothing like the "atmosphere" in California when that certain static electricity seems to fill the air, and there's this "hum"

It's too bad it doesn't just happen with EQ's. When it happens it just kind of creeps you out, almost makes you paranoid. It comes in with the Santa Ana winds sometimes, but when the wind is still there's this leftover energy that just sort of rubs you the wrong way. People in CA may agree with me and know what I'm talking about, or think I'm full of it. Maybe I'm more sensitive to it because I haven't lived here that long, relatively speaking.

I'll be, have been, watching out for this...

The other thing is the cat...before the Easter EQ she hid underneath the bathroom sink and it's amazing that I remembered that, but I found her there when I went for a new roll of TP that day. She has to open the door under the sink to get under there, which she can do. After the Easter quake, she wouldn't come for about 18 hours. I wish I paid more attention to her, but I'm not exactly the kitty kind of guy, she's really the girlfriend's cat.

This may be off topic, seeing as how I didn't watch the video...I hope not. Honestly, I promise not to come on here and make thread when the hum starts, or the cat hides, because you people will bury me

Well could you like break it to us gently. You remember the old joke about the man whos brother fell off the roof and died? His mother calls and tells him the bad news. He tells his mother Sheesh couldnt you have broken that to me gently like saying hey your brothers on the roof. Hey your brother is sliding.. Oh no he fell, hes in the hospital. That kind of thing. The mother is silent for a bit and says well son I have more bad news. Your dog is on the roof. Just tell us when the kitty is in the bathroom. LOL.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

all I remember is she was saying that something bad is going to happen...

Like all future tellers! watch, something bad is going to happen next month. The only reason saying this is because something bad happens very often on our planet Earth...its just what happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

The name of this guy is hilarious, actually...Leonid means "meteor which appears to radiate from Leo", and Elenin can be E.L.E. Number 9

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalker619
I am thinking everyone is hyping up a cali quake because they are over due for one. If they did have one it would be either san fran or old sac before L.A. or baja. I am thinking more along the lines of continental drift so new madrid or NY because of the snake escaping the zoo.

But knowing my luck I will get slammed up here in alaska. Some odd things with nature this time of year.

The snake escaping the zoo! You do realize this was a 1 month old baby egyptian cobra. About a foot long and about the width of a pencil. She was found inside the reptile house. A snake that small is hard to find even when she is very nearby. I Dont think she is a harbinger of any ill will.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
I'll say this, Haiti and Chili had major quakes roughly 3 weeks apart. They are bottom corners in the ring of fire. April 1st is 3 weeks from Japan's quake, and Japan is located on the 3rd corner of the ring of fire. Cali is the 4th corner. Just saying.

Haiti is in the Atlantic ocean south of Florida, East of Cuba and absolutly no where near the "ring of fire" which is in the pacific ocean all the way on the other side of the United States....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by KoraX

The name of this guy is hilarious, actually...Leonid means "meteor which appears to radiate from Leo", and Elenin can be E.L.E. Number 9

That would have to mean that there were 8 preceeding extinction level events. Are we counting the dinosaurs asteroid as 1 ? What are the other 7 I wonder. Since this thread deals with the esoteric maybe we'll throw Atlantis into that.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
From the monitoring tool I wrote for 2.5 or more quakes activity is dropping

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by Combatmed1
reply to post by Gab1159

Where and or when did she predict the earthquake in Chile?!?! Her oldest video is only from 2 months ago.....Last I checked the earthquake in Chile happened way back in 2010. As for her character....Well Philip K. Dick was told by a pink light that his son had an undiagnosed hernia.....Turns out it was true and the boys life was saved.....Of course Mr. Dick was also bat-# insane

She didn't. I wanted to bring the fact that there was an Elenin-Earth-Sun alignment on both the days of the Chile and Japan quakes. She successfully predicted the Japan one (well, she said a major quake would occur near a fault line and the Japan quake is just that, a MASSIVE quake with MASSIVE impact), and using the same techniques as she did to get it right, she would also successfully predict the Chile quake, if it didn't happen and were to in the future. Using her Elenin point of view, two MAJOR quakes are predictable. I don't know about March 31st, there is no Elenin-Earth-Sun alignment. The only thing there is is an Elenin-Earth-Sun "V-shaped" alignment, and a Saturn-Jupiter-Earth-Sun alignment at the same time. I know nothing about alignments, and even less what would come out of a V-shaped alignment. She got it right once, could have twice. This is second prediction and as of now, she's 100% right. I say let's see what happens, taking precautions can't be wrong right?

Comet Elenin was not discovered until Dec 10 of 2010 and the Chili earthquake was in Feb of that year. Dont see how you could find an alignment for Chili but ok. If you say so...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What's the news on Elenin anyway?...
Is it a comet, brown dwarf, or asteroid?
Most people say it is a comet but I've heard no full concrete info nor a picture on said object.
If it is a brown dwarf it could cause a strong, very strong, gravitational pull on this planet.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I doubt she is right, this is just her farewell from Youtube, she will return one day with a new character under a different name.

Everything major and possibly exciting in a Global Event never happens. EQ are norm all major fault lines will eventually have the big quake. California is due for it and its been that way for many years.

Overall I think we just must wait for THursday

Thursday = 8 March= 3 8+3= 11 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Numbers match up 11 special number hahahahahaa

March 31 31 flipped around is 13 a sacred number damn im gettin good hahahaha I can go on with this lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Nostradamus predicted the world will end in 3037 so we're not quite there yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Now that was funny. I guess we all get to the point where everything has a certain mysterious quality. Good to see you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

You are not interested in defaming her character, or defending it. Because of not subscribing to the typical "yea/nay" response, most will not really be interested in speaking about it!

You are looking at the actual concepts behind what she is doing, and i happen to agree with your assertion. she gives no basis for the 31st, and i struggle to see one as well. i would be interested to see what alignment she is speaking of. i havent looked much into it really, but i am thinking it is likely an alignment of a different kind that she sees. Or, as i stated much, much earlier in the thread, she is using her previously accurate prediction to further her agenda to get her family out of california. I suspect that, specifically, to be the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join