It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Floating on the Ocean WHAT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have come across this - can only be described as the most extraordinary information I've read in a long time (correction 'ever') and would explain many many of the mysterious things discussed here on ATS.
All about California floating on the Ocean and riddled with underground tunnels etc.,

It explains why the ground is collapsing everywhere and so, so much more - it is so incredible reading this paper that I had to bring it here for you guys to decipher - it talks about the Navy being involved and oh so many people from Government etc.,

It is a very long article and is packed with information. I have read quite a chunk up to now and will be taking the rest to bed with me.

Perhaps you can give it a glance over it's very interesting (there's loads of reading) but it will give you an idea of the gist of it all.

I am not claiming this is all for real but - hell if it is ........ Perhaps it's a novel ...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Thoughts .....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Man, tell you what: If you'd care to reformat that WALL of text into something readable, someone might actually take it serious. But as it stands, no can do.

link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Real or imagined, I am only partially through the first part and it is an incredibly interesting read.

Thank you for posting it!

EDIT: edited to add...OP, the farther I get into this, the more this looks like someone's research dump. Like its every bit of info that they have initially gathered on the subject of subterranean tunnels and caverns.

This is an amazing read for someone who is interested in such things, along with all of the legends and stories associated with them. I am totally in heaven, right now, to have this all in one document and I am excited to pursue all of these pieces of info to find out more about them.

Thank you again for posting this, OP.
edit on 28-3-2011 by idunno12 because: additional comments after reading further into the document

link   

WALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXT WALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXT WALLOFTEXT

tl;dr

Could you perhaps break up some of that fandangery and post the crucial parts?

It seems like an interesting read, but the American in me is saying, "Durrr durrr tooo muchhh worrrddds."

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Can you at least summarize it a bit.. I'm sure you can apreciate alot of threads that can only be described as utter crap pass through this site, so if you gave a brief description of what the article is about, then people can decide if they want to follow the link..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I doubt a nuclear submarine will get lost inside these caverns. Next to impossible.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I know what you mean - sooo much small text - I've zoomed in to read it and believe me from what I've read up until now - I find facinating. Sorry it is so long - I don't know where I would start.

It relates to places in America that I am not familiar with (non American) and mentions nuclear submarines that went missing and in the news - there's just so much.

It also mention UFOs but I'm just starting on that bit.

I'm sure if you bear with it, it will be one hell of a read.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
To the folks complaining about a "wall of text": You're all wimps.

Just concentrate and perhaps your ADD will stay in check for once.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
great, california is a great big water bed. I seen some old tunnels when I was a kid that our aprtment manager dug up by accident, it went on for miles it seemed. The walls were made of old brick and there was about 2 feet of water at the bottom. These tunnels went under the apartment complex and under the main road. I always wonderd to this day why they were put there. This was in sacramento ca. near where I live now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

California is not the only city in America and America is not the only country in the world, so i will overlook the read thanks- oh and to summarise it is easy- Get Safari run services-summarise- walah

edit on 28-3-2011 by whatifitweretrue because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaphoocom
great, california is a great big water bed. I seen some old tunnels when I was a kid that our aprtment manager dug up by accident, it went on for miles it seemed. The walls were made of old brick and there was about 2 feet of water at the bottom. These tunnels went under the apartment complex and under the main road. I always wonderd to this day why they were put there. This was in sacramento ca. near where I live now.

A tunnel lined with brick, with 2 feet of water in the bottom you say? Hmmm.... That would be a sewer.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well that definitely isn't the done way of formatting text to be read on the internet, that's for sure. Probably perfectly readable on a Kindle but I agree, I'd love to read it but the formatting is too awful and my eyes don't want to bother.

It's an interesting concept though. Just last night I was wondering if all the "loud rumbles" and the pattern of these incidents could perhaps be an attempt to sink the entire eastern US seaboard... Hehehe.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

Agreed Sacramento has a huge network of underground tunnels due to the flood in 1849.
Many downtown facilities have unused basements that used to be street level shops and the sort.
If you have never been in these it would rock to find a tour if possible.
Close to sacto myself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm too tired for wall-o-text at the moment, but this isn't the first I've heard about this. My mother once told me about the military hiding nuclear subs under San Francisco back in the '60s, because it was basically just this giant ledge hanging out into the sea, and the subs could go deep enough to get under it.

Will read and post better tomorrow.

reply to post by xaphoocom

Those are probably some of the oldest modern sewers or drainage tunnels in Sac town. Before mass produced concrete tubes existed, cities paved sewers with brick. And yes, they do go on for miles and miles all around the city, just like modern sewers do. There are lots of people who search out and explore old underground structures like that. (I've only crept around the local drainage tunnels and the ventilation tunnels under my old High School... If my landlord had uncovered an antique sewer, I'd have probably hopped down there and taken a nice stroll through history, CO2 be damned!) Count yourself lucky for being one of the few people to lay eyes on it in a century.

edit on 28-3-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It would be physically impossible for it to float. You may want to get your information somewhere a little more reliable.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hi Seekeye2.

I found that your link took me to like page 7...

Introduction

I stopped reading it to post this link, (table of contents) I'll start reading it from here. Thank you for the thread...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So giant water filled carvens are possible, maybe probable as well.

When the BIG ONE finally hits, many scientists in the know believe that most of California will break off like a cold Hershey bar and slide into the ocean

I just hope that it continues floating, and Californians will have a ready made ark, for end of world scenario.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The Intro alone is very inviting - I think I've got my reading material for at least a couple of days.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I haven't read the text yet but my friend lives in Trinity County, California and its pretty well known (but not to talked about) by the locals, that the Navy uses an underground tunnel system that runs from Eureka, Ca to Pyramid Lake, Nevada for submarines. It is mostly natural but some man made. If you want to witness a lot of military crazy $#!T go to the mountains in Trinity Co. (i.e. F 16's diving 800 feet from the ground less than 2000 feet from her house at 6 am)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join