It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Floating on the Ocean WHAT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
To the folks complaining about a "wall of text": You're all wimps.

Just concentrate and perhaps your ADD will stay in check for once.

try it with a 22" monitor it inflicts pain.
by the way scroll to the bottom its chapter"7 "of an 11 chapter book.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Its definitely a novel. A quick search of the sources mentioned in the beginning leads me to believe this. Rebel Magazine? Search Magazine? Consumertronics? Its bs...done in usual suspects style.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Arguing about a "Wall of Text" when you should be looking at this ...

A friend of mine finally tracked the man down. He is now living quietly in retirement and asked that no details pointing to him be revealed as he does not want publicity and government attention. After writing this article, I destroyed my files on him. This is his story..."

Code for, what you are about to read is pure fiction.

Originally posted by jtripp6
with names like "branton" and "val valorian" on this, i highly suspect this to be maybe a movie some time soon. can anyone say serpo?

Originally posted by kbriggss
There are blatant errors/mis-info in this wall of text. Just start with a search on the U.S.S. Thresher and U.S.S. Scorpion nuclear subs. The Op article stated that these subs were never found. Wrong!!!

They were both found after their sinking and never operated in the Pacific ocean.

I suspect more misleading examples will be found.

I wouldn't waste your time with this wall of text.

For the love of Pete. For those of you who are having a difficult time understanding what this is...here is the explanation of these gathered works. It was posted by Loveboy on page 1. Page One!
You didn't even have to read very far to find it.
INTRO

And here is a brief explanation expert from that page...

Many of the sources for these Files include a loose network of hundreds of researchers who have pooled their corroborative information and resources in order to put together the "Grand Scenario" as it is outlined in the Files. Many of those within the research network prefer anonymity due to the nature of the revelations which they have collectively documented, and these names will be kept anonymous or will be replaced by initials or pseudonyms except in the cases where actual names are mentioned. Many of the researchers feel that the original sources are more important for the cause of documentation than is the need to know the names of those who through sacrifice and perseverance uncovered those sources. Throughout the Files the name "Branton" appears in connection with editorial commentaries; this "name" is a pseudonym for one or more researchers who will presently remain anonymous.

And even more broken down...
1) This is a combined gathering of the notes and research and thoughts of hundreds of people. It is not meant to be read as a novel or even a connective piece.
2) It is just tons and tons of notes about lots of subjects from lots of people. The originally posted chapter is just all of the info gathered on subterranean caverns and tunnels. There are 10 other chapters all about other subjects.
3) Branton is a pseudonym for one or more people who wish to remain anonymous.

Yes some of it may be proven incorrect. And some of it may lead somewhere.

I am grateful to have all of it in one place. It is like a gift. Someone just delivered hundreds of pieces of info on subjects which I am interested in, and I didn't have to do all of the work. Now all I have to do is sort through them and see where they lead.

If you do not consider it important or pertinent, or if you are loathe to take the time to read it then great. But why discourage others from doing so? That's just incomprehensible on a site like this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It looks like the overall entire work (11 chapters) was well formatted except for chapters 7 and 8. I guess they forgot about those.
The Cosmic Conflict Defined. Interesting title.

THESE FILES, ALONG WITH THE JUDAO-CHRISTIAN PROPHECIES ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, COULD BE CONSIDERED A TYPE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL ANTI-VIRUS DESIGNED TO COUNTERACT THE 'VIRULENT,' DECEPTIVE AND PROPAGANDIST LIES WHICH HAVE BEEN FORCED ON THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF HUMANITY BY 'CERTAIN POWERS,' KEEPING THE MAJORITY OF 'HUMAN SHEEP' BLINDED TO THE FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS OF REALITY, AND FORCING UPON THEM A FALSE PERCEPTION OF REALITY DESIGNED TO KEEP THE HUMAN SPIRIT WEAK AND SUBJECTED TO THE 'POWERS' BEHIND THE "GRAND DECEPTION" OR THE "COSMIC CONSPIRACY" AS MANY IN THE KNOW HAVE NOW COME TO REFER TO IT.

Foreward

pardon the all caps, that was a straight copy/paste from the index site of the at large work.

I havent really gotten into this yet, but I suggest approaching it with an open mind, but not a gullible one, might net one at least a good tale and perhaps a few things to think about.

Oh, and it states also right on the index that this is a freely distributable document, so download the thing and read it offline in a normal format of your choice.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
holy crap...read the chapter called 11.battle beneath the earth

wow. alien bases, and human weapons that can kill them, alien weaknesses and strengths and much more

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I just read that chapter - my eyes are red - been up all night and still reading - imagine just imagine for one moment it is true and these things are going on. It would explain so much.

I have always been angry at the Government keep covering things up and believe that the populace are ready to hear about things now we are living in such a modern age and feel angry that they don't have the right to hide all the stuff they are accused of hiding - they should be more transparent.

But Hey - if these docs are true I can fully understand it, especially if they have caused it by doing deals with the wrong extratarrestrials and how they have allowed the horrors described for their greed to get their hands on technology.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Right from the get go there is an issue.

"Well known" nuclear submarine lost..

1980's...

We haven't lost a sub since 1968. If we have, well it certainly isn't well known.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

I suggest you read the document first before commenting.
On April 10, 1963 (according to official reports) the Thresher, under the command of Lt. Commander John W. Harvey, USN, with a total of 129 men (comprised of the crew, civilian technicians, and observers) disappeared without explanation. NOT A SINGLE TRACE or clue as to the fate of the craft, or it's occupants, were ever recovered: no oil slicks, radiation, floating debris, or similar signs of wreckage were ever seen. It is interesting to note that almost all of the reports at the time stated the ship had "disappeared," or was "lost," not "sunk!" One woman whose husband was on the ill-fated ship reported her belief that her husband was still alive.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

yes.....why do you even bother reading this site...that's mainly what it is all about....and you stopped reading a book to check up on what is going on on a site called "above top secret"?...duh

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by loveguy

The Intro alone is very inviting - I think I've got my reading material for at least a couple of days.

Yea no doubt. I already printed everything (including the other 10 chapters) to PDF so that I wouldn't lose track of it before I have read it all.

I think "a couple of days" might be an understatement.

That chapter was fascinating. Would you kindly instruct me on how i can print it to PDF so
that i also don't loose track of it. Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

That chapter was fascinating. Would you kindly instruct me on how i can print it to PDF so
that i also don't loose track of it. Much appreciated.

I have Adobe Acrobat (the full program, not just the free reader) which is set up as a printing option on my computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat then you will need a program which allows you to print to PDF. Here is a link which explains how to do this. CutePDF sounds like the best free option, but I have not personally used it.

How to print to PDF

Unfortunately, I do not have a good understanding of how all of it works. My husband manages all of our computer needs. He just tells me how to use it once he has it all set up...lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Thanks for your help idunno.
Much obliged. The whole site is fascinating.
I instinctively feel that there has to be at least some truth to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by Fiberx

I suggest you read the document first before commenting.
On April 10, 1963 (according to official reports) the Thresher, under the command of Lt. Commander John W. Harvey, USN, with a total of 129 men (comprised of the crew, civilian technicians, and observers) disappeared without explanation. NOT A SINGLE TRACE or clue as to the fate of the craft, or it's occupants, were ever recovered: no oil slicks, radiation, floating debris, or similar signs of wreckage were ever seen. It is interesting to note that almost all of the reports at the time stated the ship had "disappeared," or was "lost," not "sunk!" One woman whose husband was on the ill-fated ship reported her belief that her husband was still alive.

Sure, but don't believe everything you read. The statement above is a complete fabrication. The Thresher was found:

After an extensive underwater search using the bathyscaphe Trieste, oceanographic ship Mizar and other ships, Thresher's remains were located on the sea floor, some 8,400 ft (2,600 m) below the surface, in six major sections.[5] The majority of the debris had spread over an area of about 134,000 m2 (160,000 sq yd). The major sections were the sail, sonar dome, bow section, engineering spaces section, operations spaces section, and the stern planes.

Source

As a side note, I know one person who accidentally did not go on that fatal voyage. He was an Engineering Duty Officer (EDO). These guys build ships, but they normally don't ride them. The test run was to a quick easy voyage and many EDOs wanted a joy ride. My friend made an appointment to see the Captain in charge. While waiting his turn in an outer office he overheard a conversation between the captain and another officer. The Captain said that people wanting to go on this voyage were just joy riding. My friend was concerned he would be seen in a bad light, so he abruptly left the Captain's office without asking to go. He becamse one of the officers who had to deal with the aftermath of the tragedy. He later made Captain, and bets were thathe would have made Admiral had he not quit and gone to work for Todd Shipyards in Seattle.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

THank you very much for posting this! I have seen bits and pieces of this information over the years, but never seen such a comprehensive list of all the underground stuff. I was able to copy a d paste the entire thing into a file so I could read it all. I started reading and here it is an hour later. Fascinating stuff. Thanks again for allthat great info.

Peace and be safe...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This may be why were are admonished in Scripture as part of the 10 Commandment Eternal Law Covenants:

"Do not manufacture nor consume for yourselves any contamination, nor any image to worship, not of anything that is in the ShamaYAim above, or that is in the Earth beneath, or that is in the water under the Earth. 19 You shall not bow (subjugate) yourself down to it, nor serve them, for I, YAHUWAH (YHWH), your Almighty Loving YA of All Creation, I am The Only Almighty Eternal Loving One.
edit on 3/29/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/29/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This might be more helpful.

In March of 1980, John J. Williams, a New Mexico "Patriot" who published the anti-Communist oriented "REBEL MAGAZINE" (at the time available from: Consumertronics Co., c/o John J. Williams. Pres., 2011 Crescent Dr., P.O. Drawer 537., Alamogardo, NM 88310) revealed some incredible details on an alleged subterranean system which the Navy had been exploring below the western United States. The report appeared in issue No. 6 of his magazine, and was later reproduced in the Fall, 1985 (#164) issue of SEARCH Magazine, at the time edited by Marjorie Palmer, widow of the late Ray Palmer. The article, titled 'CALIFORNIA FLOATS ON OCEAN?', revealed the following:

"Some time ago, I heard a man on a TV interview-show briefly mention that parts of California and neighboring states are floating on the Pacific Ocean! He was a high ranking Naval officer on a top- secret nuclear submarine that has been (and is) exploring and mapping these enormous caverns and passage-ways underneath the West for over 10 years now.

"A friend of mine finally tracked the man down. He is now living quietly in retirement and asked that no details pointing to him be revealed as he does not want publicity and government attention. After writing this article, I destroyed my files on him. This is his story..."

www.subversiveelement.com...

peace

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Here is a link to an easier read about the subs and caves. Scroll down to where it starts the excerpt titled "The Underworld Empire". Also has some other stuff that is interesting.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Just found this article about the Antarctic and tunnels - more reading. But is supportive of the thread.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here is a couple of paragraphs from the above article - Sounds Very Familiar.
Sources say that Admiral Byrd was actually invited into the interior of the earth as his DC-3 transport was guided into an underground opening into a labyrinth of complex tunnels that were linked by a highspeed magnetic railsystem that had been built in ancient times. There is a documented disappearance of his aircraft that alarmed fleet air operations when he was secretly vectored into the subterranean entrance. Beneath the thick continental ice of the Antarctic was a well planned underground system of rail lines, cities, and research facilities dating back to the time of Atlantis!

Allegedly, the hidden treasures of the Third Reich had been deposited in the underground complex existing somewhere in Antarctica. As the German government continued developing weapons from beneath the frozen surface of the Antarctic. However little is available to substantiate this claim though it is rumored that a German team did return to the site of the underground location in 1979 to recover several treasure chests that were carried along tunnels to a waiting submarine for transit back home.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Edit: Whoops. Was reading your other thread and commenting on it here. I not real bright.

edit on 31-3-2011 by The GUT because: duh me

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Guess that's what comes of being a writer - your head has to be all over the place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join