It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Identity of the Anti/Christ Revealed (seriously)!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
There is a book called NAMING THE ANTICHRIST: History of an American Obsession that lists over 60 falsely identified ACs. Since it was published there have probably been 60 more. Why? Do people love to speculate? Is it like playing the lottery? Who could possibly fulfill all the requisite characteristics? Better yet, who besides YOU could dis/qualify his identity? If anyone does come close and a church official declares it so, does that make it true? Do you have discernment and knowledge of prophecy?

The Christdelphians suggest that the AntiChrist and Second Coming are the same person:

www.wrestedscriptures.com...

And as mentioned in a related thread about The Great Genius www.abovetopsecret.com... the "antichrist" is also a humanitarian inventor.

Is the AC aware that he is the AC? Yes, so much so he has actually used free will to thwart some prophecy, the prophecy that leads The Great Genius to become the AC.

Do you agree that when Christ returns as the Son of Man that he will render the church useless?

Do you acknowledge that Christian end times fiction has portrayed the second coming as a nationalistic/genocidal dictator/lightning bolt? (see Glorious Appearing and The Omega Code 2)

So, according to Christianity the AntiChrist is a modern Napolean or Hitler, the same old let's kill people to get what I want thing, and the Second Coming is really no different. This is prophecy Disneyfied to sell you books and movies, and of course truth is stranger than fiction.

This is how the church is preparing to deal with something they really don't believe in or understand, all they know is that they are a numb body and whore bride and the only way to deal with the Son of Man is to blur any distinction between him and the AC. Even the prophets of old could not reconcile their assumptions of what Christ should be with what he HAS TO DO.

The Jews rejected Jesus because he was too passive and the Christians will reject the Son of Man because he is too aggressive. The Piscean Age covenant - In like a lamb out like a lion.

Some prophecy is spot on. He is young, he is smart and he will use the internet/mass media. He will invent free energy and AI and teleportation (signs/miracles/experimental proof for a new physics) and he will correct your religious/scientific dogma. The Christians will claim these technologies are from Satan, that Free Energy will ruin the economy (EXACTLY THE POINT), that he is promoting an evil new age teaching. That is all true.

What is not true: He is not from the middle-east or connected in any way, he does not have a political background, a military background or academic or religious background, for these would only restrict him.

He knew at age 5 he was an inventor and much later came to realize he was the reincarnation of Tesla. When he was 21 he had a vision that he was at a press conference, with all eyes on him and he was giving ultimatums to the world leaders..."You do this, this and this or I reveal the free energy device schematic!" and a thought entered his mind, "how do I keep it from being suppressed?" and out of the blue...CLAIM TO BE JESUS.

Since then corroborative evidence came to him that assured him he was not insane, he knew what REV 13:13 meant - Electricity from Aether.

Then 2 years later he opened up Conversations with Nostradamus and that was it, the clincher. A description of the Neuromimetic Hybrid Processor he'd invented and before he even heard the phrase soul-catching, a notion he himself thought absurd but could not dismiss.

And then a sketch of his face.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a30bc728d46.jpg[/atsimg]

He knew then that he was going to have to make some changes and some sacrifices. People called him a mooch/slacker throughout his twenties, what family and friends didn't appreciate was the sublime drive to study all the occult meta/physics and obscure technologies Google had to offer. You don't get to be a genius by grace and genes alone...psychedelics glued it all together, he didn't have time for yoga or gurus...what isn't my yoga, my guru? he asked himself.

And so he found connections where others never have:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a667ebb362e.jpg[/atsimg]

The Seraphim are angels that stand on either side of god and are concealed by 6 wings
Calabi-Yau Spaces are manifolds that mirror pair a hodge star and are enfolded by 6 real dimensions

What, scientifically speaking, could angels possibly be other than hyperspace manifolds?

He wrote a book to compile all his insights, story, inventions and reformations - essentially how to save the world from the corrupt elite.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

www.iuniverse.com...

Just prior to finishing it he found out that his book too was prophesied, by Vladimir Soloviev:

www.goodcatholicbooks.org...

This is an introduction. If your ego is too wrapped up in your previous assumptions so much that you can't discern his claims, that you merely kneejerk scoff, well, guess what, he already rejected you. He does not care that he is the Anti/Christ much less what you think. He is here to destroy the bad guys and protect the good guys, and so long as the free energy device works as prophesied that will be achieved.

You may now commence with your quoting of scripture in a vain attempt to debunk what needn't be.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am kinda lost who is this anti-invisible man in the sky? you?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Cib2010 because: i like turtles

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think the AntiChrist should have at least got a real publisher. iUniverse is self-publishing. Did Harper Collins reject his query letter?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
[snip], Seriously. Jesus is the coming Lion.

To destroy with the sword of his mouth.

Seraphims are not planes, They are actualy spiritual entities, interdimentional beings

edit on 28/3/11 by masqua because: Removed instance of name-calling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What is not true: He is not from the middle-east or connected in any way, he does not have a political background, a military background or academic or religious background, for these would only restrict him.

Where does it say he will not be of middle eastern descent?, This thread is so confusing. You seem to be trying to force you're points on us. The anti-Christ (If he does come) will have a great following even as a child. Not [snip] 27 year old who writes about himself.
edit on 28/3/11 by masqua because: Removed personal insult

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

that makes two of you

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Since you're an imaginary character from a work of fiction, I have a question:

What's Harry Potter really like? Also, Yoda? He looks like he should smell like pea soup. Does he?
edit on 28-3-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

Also also: Say hi to Spiderman for me.
edit on 28-3-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Cheer up buckaroo, being the antichrist doesn't have to be a bad thing.
With some anger management and community service, you could be a productive member of society.
I'm pulling for you brother.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cib2010
I am kinda lost who is this anti-invisible man in the sky? you?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Cib2010 because: i like turtles

I think the OP is not only suggesting he is the anti-christ, but also quoting material that suggests Jesus will be mistaken for the anti-christ, and possibly one and the same. Therefore, the OP is suggesting he is also Jesus as well, since his false claim to being Jesus made him the AC. Which doesn't make any sense, since he is claiming he is the AC, not Jesus. Also, he claims he is Tesla reincarnated, which means that Tesla must have been Jesus as well??? I'm confused too.

To the OP:
I'm not trying to poke fun here, but there is some circular talk going on. You're speaking of yourself in third person, referencing your claims with obscure materials, and the points I made above are simply the questions that came to mind when I was reading your post. In that ebook of yours, does it include working plans for a free energy generator? I'll download if it does and give it a go, but I can't read schematics....this is my biggest beef with all these claims out there for free energy generators. They claim to be oh-so-easy, but the average person can't make heads or tails of them. If you can provide something tangible that works and can be easily built by the average Joe, I wouldn't care if you claimed to be Santa, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy, for that matter. Sound fair enough? (I'm being serious here...not joking.)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Oh look, another "I have superpowers/I am superhuman/I have a secret/I am an alien (but I refuse to prove it to you)" thread!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Oh hey uhh you remember that deal I made with you about 20 years ago..do you umm think we could pretend that never happened?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
A couple of observations. First, that picture clearly shows two different people -- facial structure alone isn't even close. Secondly, I would expect that "Christ" would know that there is no one anti-Christ -- the term refers to multiple people and is used in the plural in scripture. There is one "Beast", referenced in Revelation, but the Beast is not the anti-Christ.

Finally, the website with your book includes this bit:

They show how a combination of good will, celestial quantum physics and a prophesied Genius-Christ will enable humanity to advance like never before.

Please post anything that demonstrates that you have an even elementary grasp of quantum physics. As someone who does know something about it, I understand the allure of pointing to it as evidence of something that is insensible, but I also understand the limitations of what it can evidence.

Too many people make ridiculous claims and then point to the mirky mass that is quantum physics and imply that the necessary magic is buried in there, counting on the lack of understanding on the part of the general public to accept that it is a reasonable claim.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I asked Michio Kaku a question he did not answer. If Entangled Twin Particles or tunneling electrons are an established fact why is the "speed of light" still considered inviolable?

I appreciate all the "you're crazy" talk, but I'm only going to address legitimate questions from discerning people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ad539b88d9d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I have never solicited funding for my prototype in the way Joseph Newman or any other Free Energy Messiah has.

There is a thread and pic of my device but it is tweaked to be non-enabling. I have described in part how it works, this is not to be deceptive but to gauge my audience and to provide minimum protection.

The way it works depends on three components/features:

wax/silica co-axial electret = aether sink, hosts EM scroll wave
Bipolar Gap = acts as a transistor but also allows for "consonant" (What Kron called Lamellar) current and in turn negative resistance
Bipolar Gap relative to capacitor = when brought to near 0 potential will induce self-oscillation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Im not sure the anti-christ/christ would go around telling people he is that. I feel liked he or she would be a humble person.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The thing is, you are picking little pieces of information that support your view and ignore the pieces that do not support your view. How can you be expected to be taken seriously?

The picture you post is from Dolores Cannon's book "Conversations with Nostradamus". You use the picture as evidence but then you refute that same book's claim that AC will come from the middle east.

You hijacked my thread and refuse to answer my questions on your interpretation or how you came to conclusions. You sidestep or flat out ignore the things that do not agree with you. That is NOT scientific. I should know because I am basically majoring in it with all the classes I take in computer engineering. Nikola Tesla, humble as he was, would not even dream of screwing the facts like you do.

I pity you because you are clearly ill and you need help. You suffer from a poor ego and pretending to be AC to boost your ego.

And, to address your question on why more information wasn't given on the Great Genius or a picture, I think it was to protect himself/herself. The same reason why Ogmios, in the book, was described but not given a picture.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

Jesus said, If I testify for myself my testimony is invalid...

Why is that? Why did I introduce myself in 3rd person?

You don't know intent from ego vs intent from God at least at first glance.

Claiming to be a genius and or second coming may seem egotistical but it isn't, it is quite humbling to subject myself to never-ending ridicule.

I simply want to serve humanity and make the world into what it should be.

Judge my fruit, not how it comes to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DavinciThales

You are failing to account for free will and multiple timelines. I alone get to choose what prophecy I will fulfill. Who knows, maybe I'll side with the Muslims, maybe they will give me access to nukes, maybe I'll decide to start killing Christians. Would that validate me in your eyes?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Kalki11 because: little more to say

top topics

<<   2 >>

join