It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Genius Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A three volume series by hypnotist Dolores Cannon claimed to make contact with Nostradamus. In this trilogy, Cannon translates Nostradamus quatrins. In the first volume, a whole chapter (Chapter 24) is devoted to describing a person called the "Great Genius".

I don't have the book or anything, so I cannot provide any direct quotations. Sorry. =(
If anyone knows about this, and I make a mistake, please correct me.

Summary of the prophecy: This person supposedly will keep to himself/herself until after the third world war is over. A third Arab "antichrist" will overreach himself in his quest for power and be killed during a battle. In the aftermath, the Great Genius "balances the forces" or basically makes the world a better place with marvelous new inventions, philosophies, discoveries, and a way of looking at things. Details are not given as to how this person does it but just that they do it.

One of this main inventions is the organic computer. It is a computer that is made of chains of protein or interacts with chains of protein. This computer will not only calculate and measure things like computers do but because it is made of living components, it can also interact with its environment. According to the books, this leads to self-sufficient space stations, medical advances, and the discovery of some type of "life force". The discoveries this person makes will make everything come together as a whole without forcing his/her beliefs on others.
It will be a willing, almost universal acceptance that will seem like a rebirth of humanity. This person is not a savior. This person is more of a helper or teacher.

Also, right before this person dies, he/she will download their consciousness in a computer so it will still be there to serve humanity after he/she dies.

Now, about the third world war, it seems to tie in with current events with the escalating violence in the middle East. People seem to sense that a possible world war looms on the horizon. Doesn't it make sense that a quiet, scientist type like the Great Genius would shy away from the predatory nature of war and just tinker in a laboratory somewhere until it was all over?

This Great Genius character might have the technologic innovation that is too good to be true. A way to live in balance with nature and still flourish that corporate capitalism would hate. And so it will take a crisis of mass proportions to allow his inventions to be used for their fullest potential.

While I cannot comment on the validity of a WWIII or anything (maybe the pope will die during 2011-2013 or the Vatican will crumble to the ground by 2017. Who knows!?), I am comment on organic computing because I am a computer engineering student, and I am on the path of specializing in organic computing and bioinformatics when I go to grad school.

Based on my background so far as an undergraduate, what Dolores and "Nostradamus" described in the book is entirely possible with organic computers. However, it is outside the current reach of organic computing right now. I cannot comment any further because no one has gone further.

What's interesting is the consensus of genetics and computers coming together is not just unique to this New Age book nor discipline of bioengineering. An Indian philosopher called Krishnamurti remarked on these two disciplines coming together and the discoveries resulting would answer some deep phiosophical questions and/or possible "life force". Here's a video:
www.youtube.com...

I wanted a general, interesting discussion on this such as personality of such a person, how they could relate to any secret elite, and how they would overcome insurmountable odds to help the world as best he/she can.
Any input is welcome. However, please hesitate from announcing you are so called "Great Genius". If you really were the great genius, you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to prove it on these forums. You would be going out there proving it to the world. How about you join me being a future grad student in the sub-discipline of organic computing?

As I can attest, there's plenty of room. It is a young, growing field.
Besides, a true Genius doesn't need to call themselves one. I never recalled Einstein calling himself a genius nor Nikola Tesla. I think the Great Genius would be a caring, down to earth individual that isn't concerned with the subjective measures of the term "Genius".

This is just a prophecy. I just thought it would be something interesting to discuss.

edit on 27-2-2011 by DavinciThales because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't know if this person is valid or not,but I do believe that with the advances in
organics and computing,that levels of this kind could be achieved in a very short time.
But,I'm just a dumb elevator mechanic,so what do I know.

But a very good and interesting post so a S&F for you and hope those out there can
support and validate your story without ripping you to shreds as they seem to do here.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A very interesting read and well delivered if I may say so too.

I think organic computing is already on the agenda and perhaps more of a progression of man and technology than a prophecy. As we are all well aware mankinds entire development in technology has spawned from the minds of many a genius.

How or why this ties in with WWIII is open to debate as are the links with NostraD but stranger things have been said.

What is sad though is that all too often such technological leaps for mankind are often put to negative use by the powers that be and not for the greater good of the common man.

Perhaps with these global uprisings the masses are learning to take control but how long for? As we well know someone will want to take control of the power for personal gain, that's the way man works sadly.

At the same time it could almost be like letting the lunatics free in the asylum so to speak

Good post. S&F

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well since it is called "Organic Computing" it might be a novel idea that someone in the future "uses their head", because we are all organic computers.

It is a nice thought that someone will come and solve the World's problems. Was there a specific quatrain that speaks of this innovative thinker?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am unsure of the validity of the particular prophecy but I would say that the likelihood of organic computing is very high. I also believe that organics are the best way for us to approach quantum computing.

We already know that DNA can be used as an almost lossless data encoding media.

We know that the polymerase reaction that "reads" the encoding is very fast. (Therefore DNA can be a "Truring Machine" type processor).

We know about the electrical characteristics of DNA too.

We are also starting to see that some biological processes (namely photosynthesis) seem to be accessing quantum information (somehow) to achieve optimal results and that current chemical and physical theory are finding difficult to explain.

I also believe that the ability to create machines with greater memory capacity and processing power than the human brain (not neccesarily intelligent of themselves) will be the next step in human evolution.

Once it becomes possible to "upload" a reasonably working definition of human consciousness into such a machine, new capabilities could then be achieved.

Imagine upgrading our senses. Super high resolution vision, extension of the visual spectrum. "Enhanced haptics" virtual devices for controlling our virtual world. Perhaps even new senses beyond the five (six?).

Why not "mirror" the minds of those who are the exceptional, so that they can work on different facets of understanding, simultaneously. Why not combine existing minds with different mental methodologies, to work all angles of a problem until its solution?

edit on 27/2/2011 by chr0naut because: remove repeated word

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
It is a nice thought that someone will come and solve the World's problems. Was there a specific quatrain that speaks of this innovative thinker?

It didn't seem like he/she would be a person to solve the World's problems. It would just be a person to help humanity get its act together after an incredibly hard time.

Here is one. Personally, it's my favorite:

Century IV-31

The Moon in the full of night over the high mountain,
The new sage with a lone brain sees it:
By his disciples invited to be immortal,
Eyes to the south. Hands in bosoms, bodies in the fire.

The book's interpretation is this person is inside a piece of medical machinery to transfer the consciousness into the computer. Part of this quatrain "Eyes to the south. Hands in bosoms, bodies in the fire" describes this person being in the machine.

It's interesting Nostradamus uses the words "he" to describe the Great Genius but then uses the term "Hands in bosoms" which is a term almost exclusively used in old French for the female chest.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I found this page about Ogmios the Celtic Legend that seems to be directly on topic.

Ogmios will be "small" in that his forces and resources are meager.
His underground movement will be scraping to keep body and soul
together.

It's about Ogmios as The-great-orator,
the page is about four scroll bars long.

David Grouchy

stason.org...

edit on 28-2-2011 by davidgrouchy because: d'oh forgot the link

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DavinciThales

That is a very thoughtful post. However I am not sure he would be developing an organic computer so much as working on the cause of disease and aging which could have the non trivial side effect of enhancing our existing organic computers. After that I would expect that this person would focus on the other big challenge of our time, energy. I think that solving these problems could allow humanity to move forward in ways we can probably not even imagine, although perhaps after some difficult times.

- PM

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What do you want the hybrid organic/binary device to do? But there is a problem, organic waveform time and binary analogy of light photon thats splits in two and is a wave as well.

Sounds like an A.I. bio-quantum computer that split photons into both a time waveform and a tachyon particle satisfying the 3 variables of quantum flux.

Photo (plants eg; or any energy variable) synthesis, catalyst/storage, energy transference (fire, food, fuel, etc)

Food for Thought,...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon

What do you want the hybrid organic/binary device to do? But there is a problem, organic waveform time and binary analogy of light photon thats splits in two and is a wave as well.

I just want a non-invasive way to kill cancer cells. Basically, a hybrid organic/binary device would act as an artificial gene. It would release a small chemical to cause apoptosis according to the detection of cancer cells. Because it is internal, it would be very precise and wouldn't need to sacrifice as many healthy cells.

Yet I am worried because if I can program it to attack cancer cells, possibly someone can program it in a way to attack regular cells. That's why I am making this process in a way that is totally organic so it isn't programmable. Humanity isn't ready for the privilege.

I didn't get deep enough into the research to come across the difference between organic waveform and binary waveform. Thanks for your input. =)

That's why I like these forums. A prophecy thread can became very scientifically literate and involved.
edit on 28-2-2011 by DavinciThales because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Please keep up the good work, DavinciThales. It sounds to me like YOU could be the genius who helps us all!

My husband has a cancerous tumor that we are working on getting taken care of right now, so naturally your research grabbed my attention.

I'm so proud of so many of our youth today...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There was a great genius thread before here: www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread454242/pg1

In the trilogy the antichrist is also described as a humanitarian inventor, a similarity Dolores does not discuss.

If you want to see a pic of this guy: www.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?fbid=152813654773563&set=a.152810591440536.38331.100001347876876&theater

The Great Genius/antichrist wrote a book, prophesied by Vladimir Soloviev:

The book: media.abovetopsecret.com...
Its prophecy: www.goodcatholicbooks.org...

As for the Neuromimetic Hybrid Processor with non-invasive BMI for soul-catching...it isn't biological, it is based on the brain - it is neuromorphed...electrochemical, wet, 3D...

And that's not the real big deal either, the real showstopper will be his fulfillment of Rev 13:13 with a free energy device. You can find that in the book too but it is tweaked to be non-enabling.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
There was a great genius thread before here: www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread454242/pg1

In the trilogy the antichrist is also described as a humanitarian inventor, a similarity Dolores does not discuss.

If you want to see a pic of this guy: www.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?fbid=152813654773563&set=a.152810591440536.38331.100001347876876&theater

The Great Genius/antichrist wrote a book, prophesied by Vladimir Soloviev:

The book: media.abovetopsecret.com...
Its prophecy: www.goodcatholicbooks.org...

As for the Neuromimetic Hybrid Processor with non-invasive BMI for soul-catching...it isn't biological, it is based on the brain - it is neuromorphed...electrochemical, wet, 3D...

And that's not the real big deal either, the real showstopper will be his fulfillment of Rev 13:13 with a free energy device. You can find that in the book too but it is tweaked to be non-enabling.

Well, the only problem with this assessment is that the Great Genius and Antichrist are referred to as different people. The above book speaks as if they are the same person which they are not. They are explicitly referred to as different people.

The similarity is there but doesn't it make sense that it takes a genius to solve the problems another genius created?

What's strange, I came across another piece of literature that also involves the Great Genius by chance.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This leads to ...... one of the great computers that the Immanuella uses in many forms in which the actual consciousness or brain and mind if you will, of John, the Great Genius was actually stored after his death, in 15AI or so.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Firstly, the "miracles" are only miracles relative to a scientific model that can't explain them. And if there are two end times characters, both geniuses, what miracles will both impress and help? What will they say comes from satan and which from god?

The 3 miracles/inventions the anti/christ performs:

Soul-catching via Neuromimetic Hybrid Processor and non-invasive BMI
Free Energy via Auto Induction Rectenna
Teleportation via MagnetoSonoPlasmaDynamic Mass Engine

This link provides a strong argument that there is really only one endtimes character. The bad guys will of course suggest that he is the bad guy, others see a humanitarian inventor. The people with a vested interest in silicon computing, fossil fuels and transport (although I doubt that even when 100% safe many people would dare teleport) will be threatened by these disruptive technologies...cdelph.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This link provides a strong argument that there is really only one endtimes character. The bad guys will of course suggest that he is the bad guy, others see a humanitarian inventor. The people with a vested interest in silicon computing, fossil fuels and transport (although I doubt that even when 100% safe many people would dare teleport) will be threatened by these disruptive technologies...cdelph.org...

I am happy for this dialogue. This is why I created this thread. It is good to analyze all possibilities and this is one that I have considered.

I do agree with the possibility the Messiah and Antichrist are one and the same. Based on their actions, they are different people doing the same destructive deeds.

But here is some insight on the nature of the Great Genius. It is one characteristic that I think is very important that definitely separates himself/herself from the Antichrist. It is very slight but I am a very good researcher, and I am great at finding the smallest details others would miss:

On my link in my previous post concerning the Great Genius after downloading his mind to an organic computer:

This great computer acts very much as a council, or simply an advisor. It in no way dictates what it is that we do. There is no one set central government that tells any individual or any country ways it must live.

From Conversations with Nostradamus:

He (the Great Genius) could be confused for the second coming...but this man is definitely not Christ

From your link concerning the Antichrist/Christ:

Christ's rule will commence with a proclamation and those who refuse to submit to it will be crushed.

Antichrist's rule will commence with a proclamation and those who refuse to submit to it will be crushed.

What this means is that the Great Genius would not force their ideals on other people while Christ/Antichrist will force their ideals on other people. If a person like this Great Genius arises, they will be able to see the validity of all cultures, religions, and ways of life. This means that one truth is not greater than another truth. All truths have reasons for being the way that they are. All truths and even wrongs serve a purpose.

Now do you see how they have to be two different people? They have two entirely different philosophies toward people/things.

The Great Genius will be able to see past the dualism of right/wrong or God/Satan for their scope of perception is multidimensional. It not only comprehends but transcends. All things exist for a reason and so one must leave them be. It seems he/she is one to be respected and not feared.

edit on 27-3-2011 by DavinciThales because: One more thing

edit on 27-3-2011 by DavinciThales because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's not a matter of forcing or not forcing since we are dealing with ideas people can reject or accept. In Conversations it says the antichrist is working from a humanitarian side but something happens to turn him to the dark side so to speak. The death of the ogmios or uncle or guy that grooms him, sets him up.

I can tell you that the ogmios does exist but that time line was intentionally thwarted to avoid that prophecy.

Dolores assumed the great genius was the second coming...

There is no reason for two endtimes characters other than to Disneyfy prophecy for the sake of making books and movies.

It makes much more sense for one character to hold a dual role, that way he can divide people by their ability to discern his intent. "I AM here to give you free energy, AI, and teleportation, to explain where your religion and science have gone wrong".

Just as some dread TEOTWAWKI others welcome it, so those with a vested interest in the status quo will call him evil... the poor, the open minded will see only a friend.

This confusion is perpetuated by Christian end times fiction, a church that is obviously threatened by a christ that can render them USELESS, and the less than passive nature of the son of man / omega lion.

People still assume we will get a carbon copy of Jesus when that is clearly not scripture. Lindsey and LaHaye acknowledge this but take it too far and make him out to be a nationalistic/genocidal dictator and Christians seem to accept this as truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Lindsey and LaHaye acknowledge this but take it too far and make him out to be a nationalistic/[color=gold]genocidal dictator and Christians seem to accept this as truth.

And what if this great genius discovers that there is an evil gene,
in the genome and develops replacement therapy that is not only painless
but actually feels good and doubles the recipients IQ. All without affecting their memories.

But that some, after treament, realize how horrible they have been and start being nice to
their employees giving them raises and vacations and bonuses like paid college for their kids.
And others who refuse treatment, for these very reasons, also control the media and create a huge
firestorm of hate against him.

All I'm saying is that the word genocide is neither license to hate,
nor authority to shut our eyes to science.

David Grouchy
edit on 27-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I have no idea what you are talking about. are you deriving the word gene from genocidal???

The great genius is not focused on biology, at least from genetic level.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's not a matter of forcing or not forcing since we are dealing with ideas people can reject or accept.

Christ/Antichrist are both said to destroy the people who reject them. The Great Genius will leave them alone. Clearly that is an important difference, right? Can you tell me why it does not matter? I might be missing something.

In Conversations it says the antichrist is working from a humanitarian side but something happens to turn him to the dark side so to speak. The death of the ogmios or uncle or guy that grooms him, sets him up.

It is the death of his uncle or "the Iman" that causes him to go berserk. I am guessing because he just lost the only protective figure in his life. In the book, Ogmios was the priest who works in the Vatican. He probably saw some of the stuff happening and was disgusted with it.

I have a feeling he is still in the Vatican and maybe he would even vote for the next pope after Benedict, knowing it was the last one according to Malachy's list.

I can tell you that the ogmios does exist but that time line was intentionally thwarted to avoid that prophecy.

Can you elaborate on that? It is very interesting.

Dolores assumed the great genius was the second coming...

But Nostradamus corrected her. He said he/she was not.

There is no reason for two endtimes characters other than to Disneyfy prophecy for the sake of making books and movies.

In Dolores books, there was more than just two characters. There was the last Pope, Ogmios, Great Genius, Antichrist, the Uncle, the Cabal, the lawmaker, the underground, the common people, US Presidents, and even Gadaffi.

It is a lot more multidimensional than you are giving credit for. There are so many variables and characters. The Great Genius definitely doesn't get help alone. A "gentle man" (described in the book) such as himself could not involve himself in war so Ogmios is the one that is equipped to handle that.

It makes much more sense for one character to hold a dual role, that way he can divide people by their ability to discern his intent. "I AM here to give you free energy, AI, and teleportation, to explain where your religion and science have gone wrong".

The great genius nor Antichrist in Conversations with Nostradamus was said to invent free energy or teleportation. Both are involved in computers tough which is a striking similarity. But that doesn't necessarily mean they are the same person.

There is no disputing that one character will have to hold a dual role for any of this to be accomplished. You are correct.

The Antichrist figure will not only wipe out the Cabal but also cease the authority of religions that have "raped" their followers so to speak by raiding the Vatican. In a strange way, he helps pave the way for the Great Genius because the Cabal (or ones invested in the status quo) will be wiped out or removed from power.

Just as some dread TEOTWAWKI others welcome it, so those with a vested interest in the status quo will call him evil... the poor, the open minded will see only a friend.

I think that's true. There are many well meaning people. The only problem is the guy or "the Antichrist" is not consistent with his humanitarian side. If he was, there would be no problems. Something, according to the book, happens to him.

This confusion is perpetuated by Christian end times fiction, a church that is obviously threatened by a christ that can render them USELESS, and the less than passive nature of the son of man / omega lion.

People still assume we will get a carbon copy of Jesus when that is clearly not scripture. Lindsey and LaHaye acknowledge this but take it too far and make him out to be a nationalistic/genocidal dictator and Christians seem to accept this as truth.

Very true. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

I just don't understand your reasoning that they are the same person.

There might be similarites between the Great Genius and "antichrist", I acknowledge that, but that does not mean the are one and the same. It falls too short.

Also keep in mind I am not saying any of this is true or applies to real life. I am just analyzing the book.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

And what if this great genius discovers that there is an evil gene,
in the genome and develops replacement therapy that is not only painless
but actually feels good and doubles the recipients IQ. All without affecting their memories.

But that some, after treament, realize how horrible they have been and start being nice to
their employees giving them raises and vacations and bonuses like paid college for their kids.
And others who refuse treatment, for these very reasons, also control the media and create a huge
firestorm of hate against him.

All I'm saying is that the word genocide is neither license to hate,
nor authority to shut our eyes to science.

I think I can speak about this because I am in bioinformatics and we work with genetics a lot. There really isn't an "evil gene" so to speak. Sometimes, behavior that we think of as "evil" or "closed mindeded" is really just an evolutionary trait that has helped people survive for centuries.

For example, narrow mindedness is great at concentrating all one's mental energies for simple things like food and shelter. It is terrible for exploration and expansion though which our people are going to need if our climate changes any more.

"Genocide" means to wipe out a group of human beings based on certain characteristics like nationality, physical trait, race, or religion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join