It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super weird... Word appeared on girlfriends thigh?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

who colors on each other before bed? It looks like someone was scratchin their thigh while sleeping. Its spread out like fingers on a hand... Or you got wicked bed bugs... But more likely self inflicted.. Hope she dont get a staff infection..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The following might sound a bit "delusional", but here goes. Some people are "energy sensitives" That is they can sense/feel frequencies/vibes being emitted by people, places, things, etc. often just by looking at them. And this includes from photos of such, since photos "capture" the frequencies. In looking at the subject photo i felt a very distinct frequency difference between the unmarked skin and the markings. The markings give off a rather potent vibe, actually, far more "potent" than the skin. My "assessment" would be that the unmarked skin vibe = your GF's vibe, and the vibe from the markings were "authored" by a different being. Moreover, based upon my experience reading frequencies, the marking's vibe doesn't feel particularly terrestrial, if you catch my drift. Merely my POV, of course.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Amateur. Now if you really want to tangle with the supernatural....

edit on 28-3-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
who colors on each other before bed? It looks like someone was scratchin their thigh while sleeping. Its spread out like fingers on a hand... Or you got wicked bed bugs... But more likely self inflicted.. Hope she dont get a staff infection..

Some people do that just for fun or as a prelude/foreplay nothing strange in here.
The bedbugs is another idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Amateur. Now if you really want to tangle with the supernatural.

Thank you for your kind support
. And, yes, the vibes from the bottom of your two photos are, to me, the stronger, and quite "impressive" energetically. And it is...?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakke11

Originally posted by ntech
Amateur. Now if you really want to tangle with the supernatural.

Thank you for your kind support
. And, yes, the vibes from the bottom of your two photos are, to me, the stronger, and quite "impressive" energetically. And it is...?

Never mind -- they're actually the same upon reconsideration. Nevertheless, they are from...?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Looks like you've been a member here for a good bit. Don't let the individuals dead set on aggravating others and pushing their opinion as fact get under your skin man.

Sorry to add more questions, but:
1) Do you guys go into the woods at all?

2) Do you wrestle around and "rough house"?

I get scratches and bruises that I can't explain directly, as in "Oh yeah, I got that from that stump", or "I got it when I plowed through that thorn bush" and it usually bugs me out if I can't remember what caused it.

Definitely an interesting wound, and if you say you're always together, I wouldn't stress about any self mutilation. Yes, it's very easy to hide, but it's also very easy to detect if you look.

Also, I think your mind may be seeing more than what is there. Our brains (especially the visual centers) latch onto patterns and familiar shapes. Think about the "Ink Blot Test". You are shown a completely abstract shape. This shape usually display symmetry, which makes it easier to see something recognizable within the picture.

Just my two cents.

Hope it heals up nice. Maybe some Neosporin so it doesn't scar?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
....or maybe her other boyfriend is too rough?

LOL Sancho is hiding under the bed, amigo! Thats strange indeed. I'm thinking things got a little rough and in the height of everything that occurred after the body paint is probably when she fell off the bed.

Looks like a scratch to me.

*Added*

My wife has a bad case of eczema and without her ointment she scratches her legs to bone while shes asleep. Scares the crap out of us in the morning when we wake up and she has marks on her legs. She doesn't recall scratching at night, but on occasion I catch her soon enough to stop her before she claws off her legs. Maybe she got a real bad itch after all the rough housin, hootin and hollerin & painting. Or maybe a reptilian is trying to get you to move out of his vortexed mud hut.
edit on 28-3-2011 by crookedj0k3r because: Added Info

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You know on Saturday morning I woke up with scars on my eyelid similar to what your girlfriend
has on her tigh. At first I thought is was an allergic reaction, but upon inspection it looked as if I maybe
sratched my eye while asleep. It's odd because I thought how could I have scratched separate marks on my eyelid like that.
But whatever I'm not going to deep with this one, I was just probably having a bad dream or and allergic reation to something.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Looks a lot like bed bugs bro. Google bed bug bites there are plenty. Try washing your sheets and see if they re appear if they do then you might have a problem ha.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Last three letters...RNY...I think your girls messing with you and y'alls freaky night of 'coloring on each other' got a little intense and she wrote HORNY on her inner thigh for you. What a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have to say that your topic is screaming for jokes in response. You know that don't you? I mean, how am I to keep a straight face and be serious when considering your girlfriends thighs???

Was it inner or outer?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

it looks as if your girlfriend might have contracted a common skin rash that she itched during her sleep. Or, maybe quite worse, she has necrotizing fasciitis. And I really really hope she doesnt.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Dermalgraphia, a delayed reaction of the crayons that you were using on her thight earlier, possibly reacting to a lotion of some sort that had been applied to the area prior to the crayon thing...kinky anyway

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
It appears to me to be consistent with self inflicted fingernail scratches. Five individual "patches" of damage. The furthest one even at a different angle, just as a thumb would do in relation to the four fixed fingers.

You, your girl, or somebody else, scratched her thigh with fingernails, intentionally or otherwise. But I'd bet my last buck that I am looking at scratches consistent with fingernails.

~Heff
edit on 3/27/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

This is what I was thinking too. I wake up quite a bit, esp in the winter, with a dry patch of skin I've scratched in my sleep.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Im a....Doctor...yes if you please can post a picture of your girlfreind totaly naked....make a picture with her bend over, this is important!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Simple Pareidolia.
Nothing More.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't know if you have heard about this. but there is a case in south Russia

the words appear on the child’s arms, legs and stomach of the nine month old Ali – before fading away and being replaced with new verses. The local doctors deny that the marks are from someone writing on the child’s skin.

link

there is a lot of info on this on the web

the writings didn't appear in the same way here though (girlfriend's case).. not sure about credibility either

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NolongeraTare

To me, It looks like Hebrew and would look like this if filled in all the way ךאץם and this basically translate to Yahweh. I hope this helps you clear up the mystery

These marks look nothing at all like any character from the alefbet. Moreover, Yahweh is written יהוה. Try pronouncing what you wrote there and see if it makes any sense.
edit on 3/28/2011 by Konah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
Okay so I know a ton of weird stuff happens to me and bla bla bla... But seriously check this out...

My girlfriend and I were just chilling in bed when I noticed she had a scrape/cut or something on her thigh... Upon closer inspection I realized it looks like a word of sorts? I don't know if it is, or if it's in a different language? But check this thing out!

She has no memory of getting cut, had no idea it was there, and I know it wasn't there when we went to bed last night because we were coloring all over each other and I colored right by there, I know I would have seen it.

Any opinions?

i7.photobucket.com...

Man, I hate to say it but that does not look unnatural at all. That looks like fingernail cuts/scratches. And I hate to say it or put doubt in your mind, but if YOU didn't do it and SHE doesn't remember scratching on some bug bite right there, I'd be worried about who else was close to your girlfriend's thigh.

And I don't mean to antagonize you, that's what it looks like and if it offends you, sorry, shouldn't have asked us.

Khar

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join