It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer sees three aliens? in crop circle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Weren't all crop circles debunked? I don't associate them with aliens or UFOs. So now, I don't believe the pig lol.

No they weren't.

Really you are gonna use the term pig?

OP I have heard of this case before. There is a thread on it somewhere. I will look for it and link you to it, maybe there is more information in there for you. I thought it was pretty interesting and if I saw something like this I'd be a little spooked but curious.

Thanks for sharing
littlezeta

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I believe those are the Aryans germany was in seach of and looking for their tech also.
you can find it online everywhere.

Im still skeptical a lil.
edit on 26-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think that cop may have just foiled the return of ABBA

All jokes aside, a very interesting story.
I was a crop circle skeptic for a long time but what finally convinced me is that as an artist, I understand how difficult it can be to not only create but to execute complex geometric designs.
Some of these designs seem almost beyond human creation in their beauty.
Certainly the level of complexity is not the work of 2 drunk blokes out on a lark.
I have studied art history extensively and frankly many crop circle designs cannot be attributed to any style and some elements seem completely original.
If these CC's are of human origin we certainly have one of humanity's greatest artists at work on them.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I was a crop circle skeptic for a long time but what finally convinced me is that as an artist, I understand how difficult it can be to not only create but to execute complex geometric designs.
Certainly the level of complexity is not the work of 2 drunk blokes out on a lark.
I have studied art history extensively and frankly many crop circle designs cannot be attributed to any style and some elements seem completely original.
If these CC's are of human origin we certainly have one of humanity's greatest artists at work on them.

Can you post pic's of those hard to do's ?
I would like to see, I havent really took an interest in crop circles. maybe if I see, I may not be anymore ???

Thanx.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Think you'll find it's not just a couple of drunk blokes.
www.circlemakers.org...
They are a group of accomplished artists from london who have worked for some of the largest companies in the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Heard of this story before were the cop saw 3 aliens in the field who took off like the wind once they noticed him. Though I never really bothered into the whole crop circle thing. But thinking on this a little, this whole thing is either fake or man made thing or there really is something going on, of which these crop circles designs have a meaning behind them, a alien meaning and good luck deciphering that. Or they could just be a form of intergalactic or multidimensional wall taggers, like kids and dudes who tag walls and subways with spray paint designs and there art in cities such as LA.
Who knows really, but if there is something on this whole thing then translating what the designs could mean is definitely something to look at, just to see if they could mean anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
by the way colin andrews did another investigation on this recently, im sure if he knows people are interested he`ll publish the results

i linked to his site on initial post

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i think crop circles were debunked last year when these circle makers were recorded making a crop circle over several nights.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks, I had never heard this one before and it's actually quite interesting. Crop circles aside, any UFO case involving an officer of law, who doesn't have a YouTUBE channel full of fake UFO vids, is a good case in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
what a nice story for a police officer to invent to not being caught off duty

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

Never heard of circlemakers before... that to me would seem to nail it in my mind.. I don't think crop circles are otherworldly .. but I would still like to know the results of this investigation

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by littlezeta

Dear littlezeta

Nice story and I had not heard it before.

Police in the UK the nature of there trade learn every trick in the book.

Therefore it is possible that he was going for a sicko early pension or sicko sick leave until his pension.

Not knowing the guy it just needs to be considered.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Dang! That is creepy! Am I the only one who thought "Children of the Corn" when I saw the OP?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
maybe silbury hill is some ancient burial site, or has some kind of undetectable communication and navigation beacon buried underneath it.

or the whole hill could be charged with some undetectable energy important to them.

the crop circle also looks like some coat of arms and they may have made it not for our benefit, but as a claim or warning to other ufo's that this site belongs to them.

either way, these aliens should either make themselves known or f-ck off for invading another planet.

edit on 26-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, some believe Sillbury Hill to be an inter dimensional portal or something! It's a lovely part of the country. I visited this crop circle last year but also cos I was interested to get a feeling for what this officer perhaps saw. I also thought about hanging tight in the car park for a night or two but bailed on that idea, I know with some effort and persistence I'd probably experience some strange stuff - but I don't think I can handle that right now

Anyway yes this police officer case was one of the best stories regarding crop circles in recent years. Hopefully these beings will be spotted again! And, I'm not sure it's them in that picture with the chopper, that would make them about 4 feet tall. The hill stands out and it is big, but not massive. However, I have a belief about strange orb stuff going on around that area, little white orb things, so I won't discount that view about them "sticking around"

You can see my Google earth evidence of orbs (maybe) in that same field, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is it just me or did OP's top picture cover up his chance of getting stars?

Also, crop circles are not just a couple of guys with planks of wood doing a crappy attempt at it.

Its can actually be a couple of guys/girls with planks of wood doing very intricate and mind blowing crop circles within a few hours.

Ive seen someone post on their website - WHERE and WHEN an advanced design crop circle would be done the night before ,and posted a picture of what the crop circle would be. Sure enough the next day it was there with video documentation to prove it.

I'm not saying all crop circles are man made, but its possible to be done this way.

edit on 27-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I love how dis info has clouded the minds of so many people already.

Until the man made crop circles can replicate these few things, then I will believe ALL crop circles are man made, until then, there are obviously man made ones and some that are just simply unexplainable.

1. Stalks bent (not broken or cracked or snapped at the base)
2. Magnetic field disturbance recorded in the area
3. Appear OVERNIGHT in the matter of hours while being watched but not noticed.

So far, man made crop circles have failed to replicate the above, but suddenly because a documentary shows a few guys making them with a board n some rope, its all of a sudden debunked.

But that's how dis info works. sprinkle in some BS with the real stuff and then it becomes so confusing for the majority, that they rather just go with the easier explanation which is usually the BS one. now everything from that point on dealing with a phenomenon gets labeled as fake, whether it's real or not.

This goes for everything, not just crop circles.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that many who have posted in this thread are happy to give opinions on what they believe may have occurred or not, but are almost desperate to distance themselves from ...wait for it...CROP CIRCLES....lolol.
Almost like its a dirty word.

Fact is, the police officer in question was right by a crop circle in Wiltshire ( which has one of the highest incidences of CCs in the world I believe, and the areas history is very interesting) and he spotted some odd tall clad in white characters checking out said crop circle.

Now you were all sayin'???? Dont want to get into crop circles???

Carry on, this just tickled my fancy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I find it fascinating that many who have posted in this thread are happy to give opinions on what they believe may have occurred or not, but are almost desperate to distance themselves from ...wait for it...CROP CIRCLES....lolol.
Almost like its a dirty word.

Fact is, the police officer in question was right by a crop circle in Wiltshire ( which has one of the highest incidences of CCs in the world I believe, and the areas history is very interesting) and he spotted some odd tall clad in white characters checking out said crop circle.

Now you were all sayin'???? Dont want to get into crop circles???

Carry on, this just tickled my fancy.

I think a smart person asks themselves a question - Is it possible people can also make similar crop circles?

I remember a police officer claimed to the world he had found the corpse of Bigfoot, only for it to be an empty rubber gorilla suit.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Of course people can make crop circles, that is well documented. But, many CCs have appeared after the fields have been watched, no lights noticed, no movement etc. OK, Im not ruling out clever stealthy humans here.....just that many are inexplicable. Even some of the designs also...remember the one that baffled mathmeticians?
I sure dont have any answers, but in discussing this particular case the officer observed some apparent aliens, inspecting a crop circle.

ETA: Anyway, I think my point may have been missed! I chuckle because most everyone wants to avoid talking about what I just did above.

edit on 27-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join