It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

many roswell clippings - coverup? damn looks like it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
anyway i can have another look tomorrow for more articles, but i think ive provided more than enough to get my point across

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The official records of Roswell AAF Base 1947 to I believe 1953 are "misplaced" Phone logs, memo's, not to mention logistics material&action reports. (Army Material Command) This last one is what I would want to get my hands on. Very useful as it tells "the story behind an official BS session " AS A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE: You suddenly need 5000 troops, and start major chatter w/FBI,WH,CIA,*****, NSC, certain defense contractors, and military intel, plus the 1947 equivalent of DIA's Office of Information Exploitation, and no I'm not kidding about any of them, the one "blanked out, *****" though it's been reported once that I heard of in the media, I choose not to identify) All this, just a guess but it's unlikely some general broke a nail. The event had reports of extreme threats to members of the military, public, and the media was reported ordered as reporting to wire services monitored then as now real time; "STOP TRANSMISSION IMMEDIATELY DO NOT CONTINUE, identified as ordered by the FBI, but can't confirm that. (Hoover was one powerful, feared potentate, and hardly surprise me if FBI was as seems to have been a major, likely lead player. Keep in mind the FBI is the lead agency for domestic counter-intelligence, which means you monitor things...)

Oh, and the amazing 1980 unknown event (not just your mama's UFO) including odd (psychological-neurological?) effects by personal at the UK/USA joint nuclear storage depot and base at Bentwaters UK, they also misplaced all the logs too. The UK event was very carefully researched by Nick Pope, formerly with the UFO desk at the Defence Ministry, UK

Both and in particular Bentwaters has had extensive programs on the History Channels, and others. If any one cares about my opinion the government knows a lot less about the whole nature of, least of all in control of the bulk of the "UFO stuff" But interested oh yes. Note: All agencies above where identified with open source (non-classified) items.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
if anyone wants me to do some prodding around for more papers let me know, but i think theres probably more than enough material there now

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hey thanks for posting these. Lots of things I didn't know existed.

Really makes you wonder what they could have said to those people for them to change their stories and keep quite.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Nice Find(s)!

I also started a thread here on 1947 newspaper clippings a couple months ago that I found when I went down and got them from my local library in the microfiche section.
Pretty amazing stuff. Daily headlines in my local newspapers for 2 weeks straight!!
Cops and everything saw them!

You can see them on my thread here:

The Day before Roswell

AS one member commented: "Well the weather balloon explanation now looks completely laughable in light of all this".

Well that report was laughable even before this information, this just confirms it and adds a whole new dimension.
Several ATS members gave me pointers on where to find additional clippings, and I am now in the process of combining them all. What it shows is that my OP was just the tip of the iceburg.

Keep up the good work! S&F

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join