It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

sorry if i keep posting this but i want to make sure you have my info and my experience:

hello ive been coming on ATS for about two years but i never made an account but today i HAD to share my experience and make an account.. Today 3-21-2011 around 11:30am central (somerset county) NJ, i herd a very similar noise that's in this video. This noise woke me up (im a deep sleeper), but it sounded like a dump trucks tailgate slamming the back of the truck when they dump things and it also sounded like long thunder, its hard to explain the sound, it was not normal, i have never herd anything like this, but it must of been going on for atleast 30-60 min ...all i have to say is very strange and scary...what the hell is going on?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

my location is Bridgewater,NJ 08807 USA

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i live in sayre,pa...i have experianced strange flashes and rumbles more than a few times the lates was about 1 a.m. on the morning of 3/19/11...it lasted for about 10 min and it sounded like a train of some sort and it even made me jump out of bed and check out my window becaus it seemed so close to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My boyfriend and I experienced this in April of 2008. April 16, 2008 we experienced a UFO flap in North Central Indiana, quite a show, sonic booms and chases, the following night, we heard what we called a whole fleet of B-52's flying overhead, the noise was rattling our nerves after what happened the night before, and this noise lasted approximately 15 minutes. We could not see anything in the night sky, but it faded out and we were grateful. You could hear a pin drop when it finished. The day following this, we had a earthquake. I believe it was a 5.2 mag. but this was a year I will remember.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

bmorebirdflu52
exact location is willards md 21874 small coutry town sea level. 815 am. nit sounding just like the first video on here deep pusating but very lound and could feel it. pusating drum beat loud. at first thought it was thunder till i realized it was too cold and the sound didnt stop. i saw two bright flashes. very bright but the sound was constant before and after. light up my living room it was so bright. i went out side about the second one was endeng and heard in clear then outta no were it soped. no cracking like thunder just bom bom bom bom bom lery low feq. i hooked up my dj system 2 15"pa speakes and sub woffer and listen to contact.[got idea from here. It was almoast exact pattern just a liitle lower deeper vibrating sound. however the vibrations and pressure in my room. inclused studio. i felt pressure and my ear pop just like this morning. my wife was with me and when my kids came home from school they said everone at there school was panicing and basicly wtf. no airplanes in the sky. no airplane lights just two bright fashes. the sound was going on before the fash and continued after the second flash. anything else just ask. i have my video camera ready this time and i have professional requrding equipment so if it happens again i will make it avalible. thanks
p.s. sounded almoast like anti aircraft gun. very close like i was shooting it. just steader and faster. lasted about 7 to 10 mins total.
edit on 21-3-2011 by bmorebirdflu because: just made it clearer i hope thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
These sounds look like they are running up and down the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains. Storms don't linger here they rush through if they are strong, otherwise they slide up the side of the mountain range on the West side. Tornadoes are almost unheard of in the Mountains. I lived in the Pittsburgh, PA where the mountains had intense thunder storms attracted to the water towers. I also have lived in the Shannadoah valley in Virginia where they also got intense thunderstorms/snowstorms, no tornadoes.

That sound on the video posted today sounded like a jet engine not a rocket taking off. Everyone should report their noises to Mufon, to get an accurate record of events. A new ET species might be visiting now. I don't know.... the events are weird these days, very weird...
edit on 21-3-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok, here is an updated, interactive map i just made. Have fun. Still showing a strong pattern cutting near the mountain range.
www.mapme.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
im in sayre pa..i posted earlier about this and as i type this i am hearing rumbling in the distance...its more like a harmonic steady rumble...its steady but does get louder for about 20 seconds then goes back to the normal steady rumble...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

bmorebirdflu52
willards md its ok to use it 21974 zipcode.
good map sounds like both md cases are on eastern shore. im from baltimore im gonna call my family and see if there is some info in central md. also i think on the other thread there was one from va beach too i dont knoe if you got that. im glad someone on md eastern shore agrees with me i started to think i was crazy till all of these people came out. to many people. thread after thread reply after reply good job under water. is there a way to put time on the map so we can trace the line. i know you are alreaady on it but thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
HI, you left out one on north west wash. there was a thread on it lately...dont have the details but it was not too long ago.
I wonder of Stanley Fullhams predictions arent coming to pass a little ahead of schedule....He tells of the ETs interacting on our behalf to purify our atmosphere in 2014 but since the Japan situation they may be at it earlyier than predicted.
Its entirely possible that there is a new aircraft being tested as well....Scramjet?Or other propulsion sustem?
Though it does apear the sound may be from another bigger source......If there really is gravitational drag from a foriegn body entering the solar system, the fault lines of the world may all be groaning with stresses........same for earths magnetic field shifting(which it is according to scientists...the altlantic anomaly is moving far more rapidly of late....they are establishing a station on the falklands to study it at an abandoned whaling station there....)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm in Linden, New jersey and I havn't heard any noises. Everybody can't be making this stuff up, can they??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarMan

no i dont think they can be...i think alot people were like me and listened to other people they told that said that we were just hearing things and that we were going crazy until people on here started posting on it and figured that they would share their experiances

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How about invisible UFO"s.

Not necessarily extra terrestrial. Aren't the playing around a lot these days with invisibility?

I prefer an explanation like that (scary as it may be) to moving plates.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If this map is including all the reports, then it's including some reports that are a few years old as well.. there's so many of these threads that I can't help but think it's just gone viral for no reason.. I have friends and family in Florida who've heard nothing.. so not sure about that, but I know there were two events.. someone mentioned an event in ohio that was two years old ( I live here, not heard a thing ) ..

The sightings map should probably include dates or some kind of color coding for recent vs. old .. not saying the old events are irrelevant but it could be confusing to think they are all happening NOW

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Didn't this start with two videos from Florida? they aren't on your map ... there were also one or two from Ohio that aren't on the map either.. it seems to be leaving off the reports outside of the line that matches the geologist's map ...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Have you data mined from this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its where everyone is reporting locations of the sound. would be good to include on your map.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It is the damn fleet, people.... they are making their rounds now....thank you for posting that they are traveling in a line and staying near the coast. It takes them minutes to reach another one and yet almost before they even leave the first sometimes, because they have enormous numbers....

If you are on a path of truth and feel drawn to the subject of what is going on please visit my threads because you might be waking up....and I want to find out how close you are...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you look at the disaster map on the RSOE site, you'll see a fair number of downed plane incidents from the past few weeks that follow that same line on the Eastern side of the US. Interesting correlation.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

? extremely low frequency magnetic field ?

? US government tunneling equipment ?

?? The sound of the US dollar deflating ??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your map runs parallel to most of the eastern fault lines in the US.

Originally posted by Under Water
I posted this on a different thread but i'd like to expand on it. From that thread, I started maping the locations of the strange sounds people posted about. The map is unfinished but looking at how several of the events are lining up on the map, I'm compelled to make a new one with more info. If anyone wants to add their event to the map, i need the exact location and time it happened, and how long it lasted. Most of the ones on this map lasted between 20 and 30 minutes and some said the ground was vibrating also. Many of them thought it was a tornado and several of them saw flashes of light in the sky as well. Any details you can tell me would help and i'll color code the events on the map.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2cd3fe417d.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a screenshot of how far I got on this map so far. Notice how the majority of the events are lining up, as though something were traveling down that line?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join