It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible massive quake to hit the states within a week or two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Possible massive quake to hit the states within a week or two! Linked to the Pacific ring of fire, and recent events regarding fish and d other bird and animal behavior Jim is arguing the California coast line will ( probably) have a very large quake very soon Before April end.
To support the claim, he appears to have an excellent track record of predicting these event.
See utube News event.

For me, the logic appears to be there, so as he says we will have to watch and see if these events unfold!!!! Keep an eye open anyone who lives anlong this coast line for odd things going on!!! You have been warned ........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
old news chap

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Pretty sure the last quake theory turned out to be false (one was supposed to happen on the 19th of this month) hard to find anything believable.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesquid
old news chap

OppppS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticallyDelicious
Pretty sure the last quake theory turned out to be false (one was supposed to happen on the 19th of this month) hard to find anything believable.

Not that I think anything will happen, but in his defense he did say from the 19th - 26th.
still another week left. Ya never know, but there is one thing I do know. Natural disasters always happen and will continue to happen so it never hurts to be prepared.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Youtube is NOT a news source.

Geez. What's wrong with you? Do you really WANT this to happen?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by outerlimits

Youtube is NOT a news source.

Geez. What's wrong with you? Do you really WANT this to happen?

Well...WRONG. Pretty soon sites like YOUTUBE and others will be the only news source since the MSM is too biased and corrupted. I am typing this as I spoke to several local journalists at an event in OHIO. They are the new generation of young journalists who are not working with Big names but nevertheless, Freelancing and local newspapers (dyeing industry) is who they work for. I'll take their word for it since its their profession and they do lookout for mediums and trends in their profession that they can capitalize for breaking the news.

top topics

join