It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
been hearing a similar, strange, unfamiliar sound in upstate NY as well.

Ive heard it on and off for the past month or two..
but this evening it was very loud, and lasted a good 20-25 minutes.

My mother even called me to ask if I heard it, and to ask what it was. lol

Ive been around trains and planes and storms my whole life..
this is not a sound ive ever heard produced by any of them.

What the hell is it? lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
About two weeks ago I heard a strange sound for two days straight that sounded like a foghorn this occured around 2:00 a.m. Their was no bad weather in the forecast, the dog next door barked all night .Just last thursday about 11:30ish my hubbie heard that same noise that i heard weeks ago.We turned everything off and we sat and listened carefully to see if it was the planes, but it wasn't.What we both heard sounded like a
foghorn. Next time we'll record it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RaymaNcouldbe

There are probably chemical systems that can dissolve the dirt and ground up rock. At Iron Mountain during the beginning phases they were trucking out dirt and then those trucks stopped and they continued underground excavation for over 2 years more.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If I had to guess, and this is pure speculation on my part, I'd be willing to bet that every report being made that claims to hear exactly the same thing are all located on or near a faultline between tectonic plates.
I have to wonder if maybe the magma layer, for whatever reason, is expanding causing increased pressure between all the connecting tectonic plates.
Now, I couldn't even begin to guess what would cause the magma layer to expand. Perhaps increased gravitational influence from the moon. Perhaps electromagnetic influence from solar activity. More likely a combination of both and/or other influences as yet not thought of. Who knows.
But either way, I'll buy that before I buy into HAARP or black budget experimental craft.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Northeast Oklahoma here! The rumble has been going on for about 10 minutes now and there was 2 bright flashes earlier! Don't know what it is but the ground shakes and it hurts my ears and my teeth and it's driving me insane! my brain and ears cannot handle a fequency of this type! Please someone make the rumbling stop!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Northeast Oklahoma here! The rumble has been going on for about 10 minutes now and there was 2 bright flashes earlier! Don't know what it is but the ground shakes and it hurts my ears and my teeth and it's driving me insane! my brain and ears cannot handle a fequency of this type! Please someone make the rumbling stop!

You are recording this yes?

second

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Please record it on any device that you got handy. This thread is creepy!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
These sound like the wav files that people have been posting that are said to be the sounds that earthquakes make.

This is not good if true.....God how frightening.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I recorded some of it! I'll be posting it tomorrow as I don't have my computer right now and I can't post it directly from my iPhone! OMG I SERIOUSLY wish it would stop! It's creepy and vibrating everything!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

It must be in a 10Hz to 30Hz range but that is the problem as most unprofessional microphones dont even pick up anything lower than 50Hz

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by grishav2

It must be in a 10Hz to 30Hz range but that is the problem as most unprofessional microphones dont even pick up anything lower than 50Hz

I just listened to it! Too much noise disturbance! I'm gunna clean up the audio and see if I can isolate the sound! Too much wind coming into the microphone! I will also use my video camera next time as it has a better microphone and I have a strong feeling it will happen again! I hope It does so I can put it on here for all of you! All I had was my phone when I was outside though!

This is starting to sound like "the hum" in Taos Mexico! There is a video on ATS about it! Basically the same thing that is happening now but it was In the 90'S

No matter What the audio file is getting on this website!
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Please record more, as much as you can, in the name of ATS research you must record more, Where is it coming from? what does it sound like? take notes

edit on 22-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Please record more, as much as you can, in the name of ATS research you must record more

Lol I'll record as much as I can! It just needs to happen again so I can do that! But seriously check out the video on YouTube about the "Taos new Mexico hum" Very creepy and the sound was linked to the cause of a suicide

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Could we be hearing an ancient supernova that was so massive the waves are still intact, yet disrupted? The light from it may have been seen on earth thousands of years ago... maybe we are just hearing it now. Just a thought, carry on =)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Just heard an odd rumbling sound for about ~30 seconds. Something I didn't recognise before, not sure if I felt a vibration but I just didn't know what was going on. I live in an apartment, so it's harder to know if it was vibrating. Didn't get a chance to look at the sky.

Live in Sydney, Australia. Rumbling heard @ 6:50PM
edit on 22/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
Could we be hearing an ancient supernova that was so massive the waves are still intact, yet disrupted? The light from it may have been seen on earth thousands of years ago... maybe we are just hearing it now. Just a thought, carry on =)

Only problem with that, is sound doesn't travel in space. At least.. the air vibrating sounds that exist only in an atmospheric world. Whether charged particles hitting our atmosphere could create vibrations in our air.. thats another story I'm not qualified to answer

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by lisa2012

Someone should ask the National Weather Service what is causing this 'ducting' phenomena to be happening all of a sudden, seemingly everywhere. Eh?

My thoughts exactly.....Or a geologist....I might try to send this thread to one.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Is it possible that the US (and possibly other countries') military/ govt is testing some kind of "crowd control" weapon to see how widespread the reaction is?
Considering the non/ lame response to most questions posed to local NOAA offices, it's significant to me that they felt compelled to actually issue a statement.

I am some distance from Lackland AFB but for the past couple of weeks, we've had periods (20 minutes to about an hour) of repeated roaring maybe 4 to 6 times. (I lived 4 miles due west of the SA International Airport for 14 years. What I've heard sounds like jet engines revving in maintenance, just longer duration) After hearing the Florida YT, I think I'll stop being irritated. All I could think was
"is it really that LOUD?"
Scary as hell.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
You guys want to know what the # it is...well it HAARP. They are testing HAARP technology on the fault lines in the US.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6b17b9397f8.jpg[/atsimg]

This thread has really taken off... I posted way back on the second page, I now see that we are into the 30's. If this has been covered already, my apologies, just wondering what the red zones on this map signify? I only ask because I am right in the middle of one, and I have definitely heard this rumble, very clearly.

I also do not live in a location where underground boring would be advised, so I would discount this theory as a catch-all explanation for what is evidently a widespread, even global phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Thats exactly what I was just thinking. My son whom was in afghanistan, said they used technology like this.
This thread is being watched by tptb to see our reactions. But oh well.
Did the one gentleman continue expanding the tracking map??

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join