It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitlochry UFO case... photocopied picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Watching a programme called UFO New evidence : UK as we speak and they showed on the programme a supposed photocopy of the origonal picture from the Pitlochry case, anyway i have fount a video clip with the picture.

Your thoughts?

(if not embedded here is the link www.youtube.com...=106)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Very interesting but would have been so much better if the documentary had tracked down the original film.

Perhaps the photographer may feel bold enough having seen this documentary to step forward today and tell us what he saw that day - if he is a smart guy he might even have a copy of the original footage secretly stored away that he can share with the rest of the world now that this X file has been released by the MOD

S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well lets hope so, the photocopied picture is interesting never the less, thankyou for you reply

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I like this one, a stealth bomber at the right angle (look direct at the front or from behind) could almost make the shape but the fins are missing.

I think there's more to this one than meets the eye, a total loss of all the pics and negatives, the 'if pressed' notes from the file all say someone took this all very seriously indeed.

There's a definite case here but the 'what of' is the missing piece.

Shame there's no details of what the shape did that was so amazing, what did it do that ours could not accord to Nick 'make it for cash' Pope,,,
edit on 19-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Is this thread of any use to you ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This case has always interested me !
Strange

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So the coloured photograph in the clip well the copy is actually a reconstruction but the black and white one in the clip is a photocopy? due to the thread above ^ shame but on the other hand it is an interesting case never the less

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Is this thread of any use to you ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This case has always interested me !
Strange

Yes thanks....

join