It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring of Fire Earthquakes Caused by Comet Elenin? The Daily Doom - March 18th 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ring of Fire Earthquakes Caused by Comet Elenin? The Daily Doom - March 18th 2011

www.youtube.com

We all know that we have been having lots of seismic activity lately. The largest earthquakes seem to be happening when Earth is lined up with Comet Elenin. Is it a coincidence? It's worth exploring. We do just that in this video
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I created this video to put some of the puzzle pieces together.

You may be aware of some of this, but I wanted to share with those who hadn't seen this stuff yet. I found this data to be very interesting.

Each of the last 3 major earthquakes have happened when this "comet" Elenin has been lined up with Earth... this gravitational pull of the Sun and the "comet" are creating some havoc. Here is why.

Much love.

TruthDrug

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Comet Elenin is too small to cause any sort of gravitational effects on the Earth.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah, that's what they say... but everytime it lines up with Earth, we have a HUGE earthquake.

Something isn't jiving.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

if this "comet" wasn't just a comet and had a much larger mass, that could potentially reset the geography of our planet when it's nearest alignment occurs later in 2011, do you think that nasa/mainstream would really be honest and upfront with all this?

wouldn't that cause too much chaos on their shoulders?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthdrug
Yeah, that's what they say... but everytime it lines up with Earth, we have a HUGE earthquake.

Something isn't jiving.

OK. Tell us how "it has lined up with Earth three times"
Of course, you can always draw a direct line to another astrological body anytime you want, so we want something more definitive than that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

You're confusing causation with correlation.

Google it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I actually liked your presentation of this. I watched another video the other day that basically said and used the exact same examples but I enjoyed yours more. I agree with your reasoning when you say that there is nothing we can do about. I just finished explaining this very thing myself. Anyway, good job on the remake of the video.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

just take a look at the orbital diagram for yourself... it is much harder to explain than for you to just observe on your own.

for a brief explanation, if you'd rather try to visualize: the earth orbits the sun... there is also elenin coming into our solar system in an elliptical orbit, like a binary star would..

so as it get's nearer, the earth continues to orbit, and every so often, our earth is in between the sun and elenin..

this is an alignment. each alignment is closer, until it leaves our system.

the alignment is affecting us most likely because it has a much bigger mass than just a comet. along with mass you have gravitational pull. this would "stretch" the earth in the alignments with elenin pulling one side and the sun pulling the other..

this causes tectonic plates to move.. this causes earthquakes.

more to come later this year
edit on 18-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've seen the correlation made before, but I'm just wondering how amateur astronomers aren't seeing this thing if it's much bigger than they are letting on?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I still find it very difficult to believe the size isnt verified yet.
they have the exact size of every planet in out solar system
and cant say what Elenin is?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

because there is something called a dwarf star that has a mass (gravitational pull) tens of times larger than jupiter.

these stars emit primarily infra red spectrum light which our bare eye balls can not interpret.

but, once i have enough extra money for an infrared filter for my telescope, and it is visible from my hemisphere, i will be looking!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

exactly. there has been an information blockage regarding this comet. nasa's buzzroom had a large discussion about it, and they shut down buzzroom since march 6th.

are they trying to avoid discussing this situation?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111

exactly. there has been an information blockage regarding this comet. nasa's buzzroom had a large discussion about it, and they shut down buzzroom since march 6th.

are they trying to avoid discussing this situation?
Really,.
and I say that with a bit of skepticism.
I will say that something is affecting our planet,.
But a body that is approaching the sun?
enough to cause a disturbance,... with earth?
Im not on board with that yet

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

it's really just simple astro physics once you comprehend the concept

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Thank you for the explanation!

Keep us updated.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I put too much effort in March 15th, I'll have to ride this one out I guess, and all of the other end dates for the next 5 months.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111

it's really just simple astro physics once you comprehend the concept

Oh is that it?

Well then,........
Guess we will see then

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hilarious. The guy doesn't know where New Zealand is. What he pointed out to be New Zealand is Papua New Guinea. New Zealand is much more south and a little to the east.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I find it very strange that there is not much data on this supposed comet. It is barely being covered by ANY credible news source, especially astronomical magizines, as opposed to other comets in the past have always had major media coverage. I ask people at work all the time if they have heard of Comet Elenin and they just aren't aware of it. It's exhausting as hell trying to explain all the odd things about it all the time. There are so many coincidences associated with this thing, alignments and earthshakes, the fella's name who discovered it, confliting statements from NASA and the Russian Space Agency, physicists stating that it almost appears to be intelligently controled and so on and so on. Something's up with this thing and it's not good....it just gives me the willies. The craziest coincidence is the alignments occuring w/ the major quakes since Chili.

Bottom line is this: Do your research people and spread the word!! Get your survival kits together, analyze the crap out of this thing and trust your instincts!! You may sound like a fruit when telling everyone you know about it, some may not believe you but at least you tried right? Spread the word about Elenin, it needs to be done and it starts with you!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join