It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic sensation around third eye chakra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Today is Friday March 18th and i am sitting in my recording studio on ATS.
I just got a HUGE sensation in the third eye region.
I stimulate my pineal gland almost everyday and i know the normal sensations I get
during meditation. This needed no meditation to be felt.

It was very magnetic like...almost like my third eye was being attracted to something.

I think FelipeSparx29 Might be correct in his theory that the sun may be effecting our pineal glands.

Ive also have had a very strange thing happen recently.

I hardly ever sweat. I only weigh 135lbs.
Recently ive been sweating at night for no reason at all. As if my bodys doing something physical while im dreaming.
VERY STRANGE because this has never happened to me before.
Im very IN tune with my body and know when something is up.

Ive also had random beads of sweat roll down my arm when im not doing any physical activity.
I dont know what to make of it but something is happening to the humans on earth and i think it has to do with the sun.

Can anyone relate????

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/18/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A little.

I sleep in nothing and with the window open but have recently been sweating at night.

Also, my throat feels like its got a lump in it.

I'm gona try to meditate now and see if I notice what you describe.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How do you stimulate your pineal gland?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I pulled out my Third Eye a little when I was messing around with the magnetism and it snagged onto the magnetism of my right hand chakra and in that single moment my hearing in the right ear went out followed by a massive, unruly headache and nose bleed.

I'm pumped to hear about you're experiences

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Please use a search engine for that question.
Im not here to discuss that issue.
They're are plenty of other threads about the pineal gland.

Ive been feeling it in my crown chakra alot too.
Its giving me headaches sometimes.... other times it feels wonderful

Its like the pressure changes depending on whats going on in the world.

EDIT: PLEASE EVERYONE IGNORE THE TROLLS

edit on 18-3-2011 by Jazzscapez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Just a thought, maybe the coming of Comet Elenin is affecting our sun? Maybe its just the comet itself affecting earth as well as its inhabitants?..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I had a similar feeling in 2004. A friend of mine who reads auras said at the time, she saw white light coming (like a beam) coming in to the top of my head. (It was a humming, drawing feeling there and in my third eye) At the time, I was going through a shifting of paradigms in my belief system. She believed information was being sent to me.

I guess you could see if someone could "read" you or for you to see if you are changing/shifting in some way.

I really don't know what that would be, but I'm just relaying personal experience.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

I would assume the sun would be responsible for it considering the fact that the comet is puny in size comparison.
Also due to the fact that the sun is currently going insane...and sending electro-magnetic signals.

Crystal Humans

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

Please use a search engine for that question.
Im not here to discuss that issue.
They're are plenty of other threads about the pineal gland.

Ive been feeling it in my crown chakra alot too.
Its giving me headaches sometimes.... other times it feels wonderful

Its like the pressure changes depending on whats going on in the world.

EDIT: PLEASE EVERYONE IGNORE THE TROLLS

I hope you are not accusing me of being a troll. Someone asks you a question how you stimulate your pineal gland and you immediately assume that the person asking the question is a troll?! It seems that you still have some issues to clear with yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

AH so quick to jump to conclusions.
That was not directed at you my man.

I was simply making it clear i didnt want this to turn into TROLL BATTLE ROYAL.. lol

Just want to stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The size of Elenin is not yet confirmed. It was discovered 3 months ago when all these revolts and natural catastrophes began ..Don't always believe what your told NASA hides things sometimes.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Love the video...very informative. Sounds as if you are experiencing "something", time will tell what this something is.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've felt that 'magnet' feeling on my 3rd eye. Its almost like a pulling type feeling. Also a lot of pressure in my head as well. I feel something big is coming and im just going to sit back & enjoy the ride

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Maybe the comet is electric?

The electric comet is thus tied to the electric view of the Sun:
The Sun has an electric field and interacts electrically with comets and planets, including the Earth;
The Earth, like all of the planets, is a charged body;
The Sun is not powered by some mysterious, internal "nuclear furnace", but rather externally by electric currents flowing along the arms of the Milky Way; 99.9% of the universe consists of PLASMA, a conducting medium that has been found to exhibit strong electrical properties. All of space is teeming with charged particles;
All evidence for the electric comet is therefore evidence for the electric Sun and for the electrical nature of stars.

LINK

hope this helps... I'm not an expert in astronomy but if this were true it would explain your feelings.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I've felt that 'magnet' feeling on my 3rd eye. Its almost like a pulling type feeling. Also a lot of pressure in my head as well. I feel something big is coming and im just going to sit back & enjoy the ride

Yea thats kind of what im doing as well.
Comet Elenin is irrelevent at this point.
While i am open to the possibility that Comet Elenin could potentially be big...
I highly doubt it has as much influence on us as the Sun does.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I relate completely, when I read your OP shivers ran down my spine. I thought I was just weird with the sweating. I sweat quite a bit at night lately and I frequently have a drop of sweat rol down as well while dioing nothing more then surfing the net. Didn't think anyhting of it but you describing the exact same thing is odd.....

I dont have any trouble controlling my energy so as far as the third eye magnetism goes its something not out of the ordinary for me

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Im glad im not the only one.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My experience is that, I am just running more energy through my body energy field. So all of the extra energy has to warm something up in your body like the water in your system. Do to all of the high level of activities of what is going on this world relating to all of the events that are going on, there is no question that the levels of energy that our human bodes are using for the transformational proses-es is heating us up internally. It's all just physics, natural proses, but it is good to be aware of what is going on.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The Lunar Perigee is coming this Saturday..Basically the moon will be the closest to the earth since 1993:

There will be no earthquakes or volcanoes,” Mr Wheeler told news.com.au, “unless they are to happen anyway". “(The Earth will experience) just a lower than usual low tide and a higher than usual high tide around the time of the event, but nothing to get excited about.” But try telling that to anyone who suffered through the New England hurricane in 1938, or the Hunter Valley floods of 1955. Both happened during lunar perigrees. Cyclone Tracy in 1974 and Hurricance Katrina in 2005 also coincided with SuperMoons, or at least, very close to

LINK

The closer it approaches the more people are getting affected?? just trying to help and understand...
edit on 18-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I am very aware of this.
I was outside last night for a good 3 hours with my telescope and will do the same tonight and tommorrow night.

According to the TIMEWAVE ZERO we are at the tip of the iceburg.
TIMEWAVE ZERO

top topics

<<   2 >>

join