It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animation Video for Pentagon Proof, best ever made - and why it's wrong.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Just what I thought. You have not had time to read my paper and I doubt if you would understand it if you did. Read the darn paper and show me you can actually understand radar and data first and then maybe I'll waste a little time on that topic.

Much easier for you to tell me where the INS got it's radar data from..
Searching accuracy for a particular radar system is simple..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Reheat

The route was fine until Legg and Stutt decoded those last 4 seconds and showed the aircraft was at 4' on the radar altimeter. Then the pffft cult decided the altitude was too high. No one with a clue, has ever argued about the accuracy of the path except you and CIT. Good company you keep there.....

No problems mate..
Now just show me the radar system that updated the FDR data to that accuracy...
We know the plane had no GPS to do it without outside input...

What radar system are you yapping about? I said radar altimeter. Do you know the function of a radar altimeter? Perhaps your question is better asked of pffft. They plotted the FDR and that is not difficult to find.

Or better yet, since you said previously the aircraft was flown so well, you must have analyzed the FDR data. Or was that just hot air? Both the FDR and ALL of the radar's agree with the flight path to a good enough level of accuracy, apparently except for a perfectionist like yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Just what I thought. You have not had time to read my paper and I doubt if you would understand it if you did. Read the darn paper and show me you can actually understand radar and data first and then maybe I'll waste a little time on that topic.

Much easier for you to tell me where the INS got it's radar data from..
Searching accuracy for a particular radar system is simple..

Look, NOONE EVER SAID IT DID! If you don't understand the simple concept of DME VOR then how the heck can I explain anything to you? Read the paper and show me you can comprehend at an appropriate level and we'll talk.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Mate, if the data going in isn't accurate then it doesn't get any better..
Show me where the data came from and I'll read your paper..
Simple, I'm not reading a paper based on inaccurate data..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's in the paper, read it. I'm trying to show you where the data come from, it's in the paper. Darn, I got all kinds of data (~50 gigs worth). Happy to share whatever your little heart desires of it. It is all there, all you have to do is read.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've been looking for an information about accuracy of VORs. I believe that the accuracy is +/-1° which gives 1NM accuracy 60NM from the station, but I also found some other things on the web:

- Wikipedia says the accuracy of VOR/DME is 900m (?)
- Accuracy off VOR is supposed to be +/-5° 95% of the time (someone posted that on that forum).

www.pprune.org...

Do you believe these guys??
VOR DME doesn't seem that accurate...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I've been looking for an information about accuracy of VORs. I believe that the accuracy is +/-1° which gives 1NM accuracy 60NM from the station, but I also found some other things on the web:

- Accuracy off VOR is supposed to be +/-5° 95% of the time (someone posted that on that forum).

www.pprune.org...

And since what I posted earlier went straight over your head and your not understanding anything I write, then why waste my time. Read the paper, the answer you seek grasshopper are in the paper.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

It's in the paper, read it. I'm trying to show you where the data come from, it's in the paper. Darn, I got all kinds of data (~50 gigs worth). Happy to share whatever your little heart desires of it. It is all there, all you have to do is read.

You'll need to post it on a utube video with sensational headlines if you expect them to see it. What does the word read mean if it's not on the Interwebz or captions in a utube video?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

www.pprune.org...

What is the accuracy of TWO VOR's and/or TWO DME's approximately 90 degrees from one another? See, 911 Files is correct, you don't have a clue of what you're yapping about.....
edit on 18-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have some questions. Why hasnt ALL the available footage of this terrorist act,been given to the public,to make their OWN judgment of what happened? What reason is there to keep this footage secret? This is coming from someone that would really like to see for himself,what happened,before the plane or whatever hit it? This makes a true skeptic,question the Official story.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I have some questions. Why hasnt ALL the available footage of this terrorist act,been given to the public,to make their OWN judgment of what happened? What reason is there to keep this footage secret? This is coming from someone that would really like to see for himself,what happened,before the plane or whatever hit it? This makes a true skeptic,question the Official story.

There is no more footage of an aircraft at or near the Pentagon.

See how simple that was...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Any answer would be pure speculation, but I tend to agree somewhat with these guys (posted this earlier).

Chandler and Cole

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Wrong Reheat. That is a very big leap to a conclusion. I've been working that issue for 4 years now (in court and out) and the best I can get out of anyone is that DoD does not have it (implying FBI does). FBI says no they don't got it either. This is the same story they gave about the gate camera footage until frames of it showed up in the PPR.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Wrong Reheat. That is a very big leap to a conclusion. I've been working that issue for 4 years now (in court and out) and the best I can get out of anyone is that DoD does not have it (implying FBI does). FBI says no they don't got it either. This is the same story they gave about the gate camera footage until frames of it showed up in the PPR.

A rep from the FBI says they don't have any more. If everyone says there isn't any more whatchagonna do. Isn't it otherwise just speculation?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I've downloaded your paper and will go over it..
Though not knowing all the terms involved it may take me a while..
23 pages is a fair bit to study..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

A rep from the FBI says they don't have any more. If everyone says there isn't any more whatchagonna do. Isn't it otherwise just speculation?

Yeah, pretty much. Most of my conversations have been with the DoD and Navy office by phone and with one very elusive FBI attorney. The letter I linked is the best I can get from them in writing on the subject. On the phone, the implication is much stronger from the DoD and Navy folks. But what can ya do

Navy Annex FOIA

(And no, unlike some shaddy characters on the internet I don't record my calls without the other person's knowledge and consent)

edit on 18-3-2011 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Arlington Couny Police Dispatch Audio

These are real people. I took the time to go to Arlington County EMS and PD myself to talk to many of them. Since I took the time, they made me a copy of this audio.

Great investigative work there. Thank you for getting that audio of a bunch of police personel who saw a plane, saw black smoke, and wholeheartedly believed it was an airplane crash.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Arlington Couny Police Dispatch Audio

These are real people. I took the time to go to Arlington County EMS and PD myself to talk to many of them. Since I took the time, they made me a copy of this audio.

Great investigative work there. Thank you for getting that audio of a bunch of police personel who saw a plane, saw black smoke, and wholeheartedly believed it was an airplane crash.

Hey, that is just one. But before I give you more, what happened to the American Airlines plane that Cox and Foust saw headed down to the Pentagon? I mean, I can give you real time audio from a C-130 pilot who followed it in, ATC audio from controllers who saw it go in on radar and never seen again (and yes, they and the plane on the northern approach would have seen it if it flew over their approach as it would have had to do). You name it bubba ... I gots much more than pictures I downloaded from the internet.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah, pretty much. Most of my conversations have been with the DoD and Navy office by phone and with one very elusive FBI attorney. The letter I linked is the best I can get from them in writing on the subject. On the phone, the implication is much stronger from the DoD and Navy folks. But what can ya do

Navy Annex FOIA

(And no, unlike some shaddy characters on the internet I don't record my calls without the other person's knowledge and consent)

Is that one you appealed?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I've downloaded your paper and will go over it..
Though not knowing all the terms involved it may take me a while..
23 pages is a fair bit to study..

Okay, while you read that I'm off to beddy bye. Have fun, but please, enough of the pretty pictures.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join