It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

libya.iraq,afghanistan,egypt.pakistan.the us is the police, more to come just like hitller but keep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
if ypu look at a map all the places we are invoved in are maybe getting into wow! i could be rong on all this and my spelling sucks but if you wanted to take over the world and not seem like hitler the us goverment is on the way and doing a good job but pretending to be the good guy but in all aspects more and more control. lets start with iraq got the oil to start a invashon on the rest of the world.next afganastan both places we should not be iraq for wmd if thay had thay got from us -donald rumsfeld, afganastan the hunt for binloden that was traiened by the cia and his family was flown out of the usa on 911 when all flights were grounded.thats just the begining to whats comeing a good start we are just doing whats right! right? ok so let move on to egypt.oboma stands behind thare president to keep face with the people of the world intill the people of the world take sides with therebels and the white house has a change of face but its what thay wanted all along. now after eygept presadeint steped down hillery clitten is going to meet with the rebal leaders?do you think in ww2 are presadant would meet with hitler after after taking over poland or russhia or parris? no but the us just did it dipumatactly not by forrce lat thare on people do the dirty work for us then we the us eill step in and tke over.ok on to libya the un call for no fly zone wicth the usa will probaly be the main inforcer of it so it will probaly be the us shooting down thare air craft and then ho will be controlling the power after kudofy is out of power?i bet hillary clitin will be right thare or her predaseser. and inbeetween al thos is iran wicth usa has been trying to control thatr nuckler program for years and part of that is for isreal i have your back if you have my kind od deal as we have also gave isreal thare nuckuler arsanal.so the bigest sh?? hitting the fan is all conected exept saudi arabia are thay with us or thay are on thare down turn and running out of oil and wont be much of a threat any more? time will tell.

algeria,niger,chad,sudan it would not be to much to also get them in many ways on are side or to control them just like the usa has been dooing with avrybody else.time will tell but oboma is trying to keep face as bush did ass the us takes more powere thre out the world. its like the school play ground you are in are groupe or you are are aname. it may take a presadeint or 2 more to achive thare final goal but thay are on thare way it just a matter of time look at the map and read between the lines. i fear the final curtin calls for marcthal law world wide its getting way to close we may all see it in are life time.

i really hope im rong sorry for my spelling a thousand times if can or will please tell me im all rong. thanks for reading!! slayerfan

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Please break down what you are saying into separate sentences and punctuate properly.

I attempted to read what you have posted but half way through my eyes glazed over and it all blurred out.

In the end, I just skipped your post because I could not fathom what you were saying & it's a shame that so many electrons gave their lives for a post that most people will give up on reading.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
yep I agree your pretty much all wrong... I think you are lying about where you are from as well...
edit on 18-3-2011 by 5StarOracle because: just because

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

if you look at a map all the places we are involved in are maybe getting into wow! i could be wrong on all this and my spelling sucks but if you wanted to take over the world and not seem like Hitler the us government is on the way and doing a good job but pretending to be the good guy but in all aspects more and more control.

let’s start with Iraq got the oil to start a invasion on the rest of the world. next Afghanistan both places we should not be Iraq for wmd if they had they got from us -Donald Rumsfeld, Afghanistan the hunt for bin laden that was trained by the CIA and his family was flown out of the USA on 911 when all flights were grounded. That’s just the beginning to what’s coming a good start we are just doing what’s right! Right?

Ok so let move on to Egypt. Obama stands behind there president to keep face with the people of the world until the people of the world take sides with the rebels and the white house has a change of face, but it’s what they wanted all along.

Now after Egypt president stepped down Hillary Clitten (won’t correct for comedy) is going to meet with the rebel leaders? Do you think in WW2 our president would meet with Hitler after taking over Poland or Russia or Paris? No but the us just did it diplomatically not by force.

last there on people do the dirty work for us then we the US will step in and take over. Okay on to Libya the UN call for no fly zone which the USA will probably be the main enforcer of it so it will probably be the us shooting down there air craft and then ho will be controlling the power after kudofy is out of power? Bet Hillary Clitin will be right there or her predecessor.

In-between all those is Iran which USA has been trying to control that nuclear program for years and part of that is for Israel I have your back if you have my kind of deal as we have also gave Israel there nuclear arsenals, the biggest sh?? hitting the fan is all connected except Saudi Arabia are they with us or they are on their down turn and running out of oil and won’t be much of a threat anymore? Time will tell.

Algeria, 'n-word', Chad, Sudan it would not be too much to also get them in many ways on our side or to control them just like the USA has been doing with everybody else. Time will tell but Obama is trying to keep face as bush did ass the us takes more power threw out the world. It’s like the school play ground you are in are group or you are enemy. It may take a president or 2 more to achieve their final goal but they are on their way it just a matter of time look at the map and read between the lines. I fear the final curtain calls for marshal law worldwide, its getting way to close we may all see it in our life time.

I really hope I’m wrong sorry for my spelling a thousand times if can or will please tell me I’m all wrong. Thanks for reading!! slayerfan

Clearly, I have too much time on my hands.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
OP, do you mind proof reading your post, and cleaning it up? The spelling/grammar/punctuation is at a first grade level. Can't even tell where some sentences start and finish. If you want people to take the time to read and respond in a thoughtful manner, the least you can do is put a little effort into making it legible.

I'll help. It's "wrong", not "rong". Did you even glance over what you wrote?
edit on 18-3-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think a lot of people where surprised when Tunisia when down with a spontaneous combustion, now it has set off a chain reaction and people are trying to capitalise on the situation. There are reports that a lot of planning has been going on for a while in regards to all of this so it is not fully unexpected, just the how and when it all got started. It looks like Libya is to fall, now that the US has air dominance of the situation. This is bad for the current powers in Saudi Arabia as more of the old dynasty in the region is chipped away.

From reports I was glad Egypt was able to break away from its old regime and the use of generally peaceful protests was a testament to the population. Things are sounding a lot more dirty and underhanded with Libya and I am unsure what to make of the democratic opinion of the people. Once the regime has fallen in Libya I am expecting to see the heat getting turned up on Saudi Arabia. As for the US invading under a humanitarian flag, I can see it. The politicians will be puppets as the corporations run the show. I hope this is not the case, but considering where the support for change is coming from it is a very likely outcome.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I think a lot of people where surprised when Tunisia when down with a spontaneous combustion, now it has set off a chain reaction and people are trying to capitalise on the situation. There are reports that a lot of planning has been going on for a while in regards to all of this so it is not fully unexpected, just the how and when it all got started. It looks like Libya is to fall, now that the US has air dominance of the situation. This is bad for the current powers in Saudi Arabia as more of the old dynasty in the region is chipped away.

From reports I was glad Egypt was able to break away from its old regime and the use of generally peaceful protests was a testament to the population. Things are sounding a lot more dirty and underhanded with Libya and I am unsure what to make of the democratic opinion of the people. Once the regime has fallen in Libya I am expecting to see the heat getting turned up on Saudi Arabia. As for the US invading under a humanitarian flag, I can see it. The politicians will be puppets as the corporations run the show. I hope this is not the case, but considering where the support for change is coming from it is a very likely outcome.

The politicians will be puppets as the corporations run the show? ya thats what gov rick snider of mi is doing! ill have to find the link but its on ats. if somebody could fix my grammer and send it to me that would be great sorry,

join