It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Confirmed hoax. Move along nothing to see here.

Japan Probe

Japananator
edit on 19-3-2011 by XSilencedxdream because: Added Link

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XSilencedxdream

And yet the thread is still getting new 'flags'. 250 and counting at this point.

250 people unable to think beyond a sensational headline.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
'only' getting to 11 pages is quite good for ATS these days in terms of hoaxes.

I say we try to halve that in the short term.

Aim for less than 5 pages, but still allow voices to be heard.

But. Build a reputation for getting to the Truth faster than this.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was actually checking some anime news and I see that headline and I'm thinking to myself - "Wow that sounds like that nutty guy whose video I saw on ATS."

That being said I'm sure the Japanese government has its secrets, but come on now.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This confirms how paranoid people can be who spend hours every day on youtube calling anyone who doesn't believe in common sense that the NWO is tied to every freaking event on Earth.

Thanks for confirming a Hoax.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XSilencedxdream

Japan Probe

Japananator

I fail to see how this confirms anything. They've given no proof to rebuke his claims.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't believe the guy is Hoaxing... I think he's just pissed because to Tokyo who is in the way of this Radiation Cloud he feels they aren't being truthful... according to the Japanese gov't, the safest thing is to stay indoors? uh noo.... get as far as possible is the proper answer

and they havent told the truth... they have found food and water contaminated with radiation...

I personally believe the reason they are not telling the full truth is because it would destroy the Japanese Economy. Imagine what would happen to Japan...
edit on 3/20/2011 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I saw a post on Twitter that hinted at protests in Tokyo. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Replying to my own post, it looks like there were some very small protests in Tokyo and Taipei regarding this nuclear incident, but not big enough to cause a stir. The people seem way to calm and passive for my tastes:

BBC Article Briefly Mentioning Protests

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
www.navytimes.com... THUNDER FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THIS....HE IS ON THE SHIP EAST OF TOYKO,BUT OKAY.....www.facebook.com...,RICARDO IS LIKE MY SON,I HELPED RAISED HIM.....I TALK WITH HIS MOM ALL THE TIME,SHE KEEPS ME INFORMED.ALSO I WRITE HIM ON FACEBOOK.THANKS TO FACEBOOK.....THANKS THUNDER,FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THIS ARTICLE,I CANT REPLY YET,NOT AT 20 REPLYS YET,CANT WAIT TILL I CAN DO THREADS.....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

sent: 20-3-2011 at 04:21 PM
I hope you are in contact with your relative in the Navy and that he is safe.

You might know this already, but according to the following link from the Navy: "The U.S. military is preparing for the voluntary evacuation of up to 87,000 people, including military dependents."

www.navytimes.com...

May God be with you and your family.

-Silent Thunder ..THANKS MY FRIEND

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Re all those people who are stock piling salt for the sake of the idodine in it......
I hope they are not going to take a lot of salt...
Because,
a tablespoon of it would likely kill them.
All for the same reason that you do not drink salt water from the ocean.
It dehydrates and will first dehydrate the Brain.

I sure hope that somewhere the "loving government" tells them this.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice he only switched between two channels? The earth could split in two and there would still be a few American channels playing reruns of Seinfeld, because it is syndicated TV. Many networks don't do live feeds. The original Youtube video is proof of nothing, and I have no idea why so many people flagged this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I have no idea why so many people flagged this thread.

Oh, come on, yes you do. This thread has continues to get flags even after several folks have given several great 'debunkings' of this pompous frog's paranoid, entitled ramblings.

"Waaahhh', they took away my videos of cats playing piano!"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

watch.squidtv.net...

www.fnn-news.com...

Took 5 seconds to find news programs still on air warning residents of measures to take against the radiation. Hmmm, big conspiracy...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I've been watching NHK online since this whole thing happened and I have seen little that didn't have something to do with the reactors. Surely the Japanese government is lying a bit, I would expect them to after something like this so the public wouldn't panic.

That doesn't mean that anyone is being censored and so on. In fact I read an article a few days ago on an unrelated Anime website discussing how Japan started to run children television shows after the quake to try and calm the nations kids down because all they've been playing is the news and what not.

People can get pretty paranoid in situations like this, that doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions and believe this type of thing. The reason YouTube deleted it the first time was probably due more to the fact that it's a hoax concerning an event that may be in the history books and could offend people.

Anime News Network

Here's another site discussing this.

If you want real news on all of this - watch NHK World
edit on 20-3-2011 by XSilencedxdream because: Added More Links

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
People we need to get this video out there. People didn't die for us to not have any information.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Japan Probe

Japananator

"Confirmed" - why because someone says so?

I'm asking, because this guy is obviously NOT a hoaxer. Do your research before you perpetuate other people's lies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I believe that all governments don't want people to know the truth. I think that the people should really start prosocuting these people for genacide if they do not tell people the true magnitude of the situation.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Japan Probe

Japananator

"Confirmed" - why because someone says so?

I'm asking, because this guy is obviously NOT a hoaxer. Do your research before you perpetuate other people's lies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

Maybe you missed what I just posted. But the guy in the OP video only flipped through a few channels, which were all most likely syndicated shows. He was complaining about regular TV programming.

If you read twitter posts from Japanese you can listen to them complain about how much coverage is going on. They don't want to be bombarded with the same story for 24 hours a day. They wish only to see breaking news which runs along the bottom of the screen on most networks.

And in reality, that is all that is needed. I get irritated watching CNN play the same breaking news for prolonged periods, I don't know why that is hard to understand that Japanese feel the same way.

If you want to see how the Japan crisis is being misrepresented then check out the journalism hall of shame.

Fear mongering is not better than cover-ups. Just so everyone knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join