It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ok i have no idea if this has been done before. if so i apologize. i was wondering what my fellow ATS'ers would have as their primary weapon in a zombie attack. i know mine would be the fireman's axe. nice reach with it. make a awesome tool too. plus the spike for 1 hit kills in the head.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
if i could get one AA 12 fully automatic shotgun

great vid

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

2nd
edit on 16-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

link   
I have and would use my 2 1/2 ft blade that attaches to my right arm and a double sided short blade, i can use two separately or put them together like a spear, blades on both ends, for closer encounters. No guns, unless theyre silenced guns. Hope we never have to see zombies tho, thats a lot of guts to behold.

link   
reply to post by jaycen420

I'd have an automatic laser blasting multi shotgun toxic sludge propelling ten foot sword chainsaw catapaulting crossbow with twelve tasers and a pea shooter.

While all that's going off, I'll read a good book.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

That would be good as long as you dont run out of shells. Plus i guess it would depend on the type of zombies. Would they be the slow ones from Night of the Living Dead? Or be the fast ones from 28 Days later?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Funny you should say this. My sister is crazy into zombies and always talks about the zombie apocolypse. She reads all these zombie books. I can't tell if she really believes it or if she's just playing around. Anyways my christmas present from her was this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9823a17fe464.jpg[/atsimg]

It was for the sole purpose of defending my self when the zombies come. I keep it in my closet cause I have a 1 year old but I guess if this zombie thing is real I'll be able to kick some ass with my scorpion knife thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

LMAO dam where can i get me one of those? does Wal-Mart have them in stock?? lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

12 GAUGE shotgun and a 30-30 rifle.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How many Zombie threads does ATS need?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
butterknife.

2nd

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
How many Zombie threads does ATS need?

i think people like the zombie scenarios because it would be so much fun if it happened

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'd use this knife if the blade was extended:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would prefer a long broadsword....sharp edge, extra length and more weight than say a samauri sword. You want to take off their head, right? (I dont believe in zombies but it sounded like a fun thread to reply with my choice.)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A Sabre (a type of sword), pretty much unlimited "ammo" unless broken, very hard to find unless near a place producing/supplying swords (might as well list some bad points), easily cuts a head off, pretty much a close range weapon but has a rather long reach, if you have good reactions pretty much can cut down fast zombies, if used properly can be a rather fast paced weapon so good against multiple zombies. Better as a secondary but its better than a gun which can run out of ammo.

edit on 16-3-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Duel maces.

2nd

link   
twinkies

link   
My Saiga .308 would be my first choice. Loud, semi auto, unbreakable Kalishnikov design, massive stopping power, plentiful ammo, potential for large mag capacity...

link   
Simple answer : my mind. I don't need anything else. Thinking wisely will be the best solution in my opinion. Of course there will be many crazy out there if it goes wrong but still don't believe the need of having a gun.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

They didnt make many of these but you can get its cousin the USAS-12 (Daewoo or Gilbert Industries); takes the drum or stick magazine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join