It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Data Updates from March 11 and on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Data update #1
The first update is the Latest Ionogram data graph

The second one is the Magnetometer Chain data
Mangnetometer Chain Data

There was a problem happening at there website data index and that is i couldn't access the Magnetometer data
Current Chart and Archives it has been giving me a The connection has timed out for some reason.

HAARP Was Active

Wow if you click on the data pattern with plot width with one week, you will see there was a alot of activity going on march 11 look at the chart below at the bottom is where the date is at, while the activity with the Magnetometer is on the chart.

From March 10 to 12 there was a much activity going on with HAARP, yet if you click on the plot width with the activity of the past 24 hours you can see it has been calmer.

First sorry i have to say this since this earthquake has angered me

I think its time to close all HARRP stations since i believe HARRP was responsible and secondly its dangerous playing around with something you might destroy the ecosystems and weather of the earth dont you think its time close HARRP Down?

edit on 15-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you really think if they would of caused it or accidently caused it you would see any data?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

HAARP was not active and hasn't been active this entire month. The magnetometer does not indicate whether HAARP is on or not. In fact it detects completely different frequencies than those that HAARP puts out. If this indicates anything it would be that solar activity does indeed have an effect on plate tectonics.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Do you really think if they would of caused it or accidently caused it you would see any data?

If HAARP was behind it due to the data i have been following , i really wish it was accidentally.

HAARP was not active and hasn't been active this entire month. The magnetometer does not indicate whether HAARP is on or not. In fact it detects completely different frequencies than those that HAARP puts out. If this indicates anything it would be that solar activity does indeed have an effect on plate tectonics.

Yes but when you have 12 to 14 HAARP stations around the world you can create some very powerfully frequencies singles.
Just because one HAARP station was off it doesn't mean that other stations were off as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The data you reference is passive sensor detection of naturally occuring events only.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Neither of these graphs are designed to display data of HAARP actually being used.
The ionogram monitors the ionosphere and is used to analyze the effect of HAARP when it's used.
The magnetometer monitors the Earth's magnetic field for the same purpose.

Both of these instruments are in use whether HAARP is active or not, so as to have a consistant data group from which to make an accurate analysis of HAARP's effects when active. Fluctuations in the readouts of these instruments are not an automatic indication of HAARP being active.

In addition, I recieved an email from the senior science advisor for HAARP, Dr. Papadopoulus, that HAARP can't cause earthquakes, and hasn't been active for the last month:

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HAARP question
Date: Mar 13, 2011 4:33 PM
HAARP cannot do anything like that. Its power is electromagnetic like a radio station. Radio stations put out more than 1000000 time more power than HAARP and do not create earthquakes. In any way HAARP has not operated during the last month
DP

I realize that those who believe that HAARP can cause eartquakes will just claim he's lying. However, no-one has yet offered actual proof that HAARP was connected to the Japan quake, or was even in use at the time.

Again, the charts you posted are not an indication of HAARP being active, but are representations of activity, natural or otherwise, in the ionosphere and magnetic field.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
just to point out that earthquakes are NATURAL, so was haarp responsible for the earthquakes over the past millenia???

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Finally, thats what i was trying to say an other day when i was reading an other topic about HAARP and Japan.

Regards.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
just to point out that earthquakes are NATURAL, so was haarp responsible for the earthquakes over the past millenia???

This same cluster happened 100 years ago too....look at my post its on homepage about Tunguska

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Although I have doubts as to the Tunguska connection (mostly because we don't know exactly what caused the Tunguska event), the earthquake data in TheDude's thread is pretty good, and shows a very similar pattern at a time way before HAARP was made. There's no reason it couldn't happen again without the influence of HAARPs imaginary ability to cause earthquakes.

new topics

top topics

join