It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neighbors help each other we are in this together not BTS this is ATS ! lets post the facts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i was recently interupted from posting do to my overwheling well.............................................!

i think a good thread where we can all support each other our peace of mind s and so forth is do.

please no percecution here and KNOW that we are all now for real not a john lennon song
ONE WORLD.

help the person next to you Control yourself as i should of and treat these new hours as a time to be strong rather then seperate be tall not small

Let what we have all enjoyed over the years continue rather then become a sick scared mess it really can make a difference i am proud to be apart of ATS and this could be a place for people to find their missing and loved ones as well as keep the story straight as far as real dangers

i usually end with be well
BUT tonight i will simply say love your family and if u have none (i have been near that feeling) just try to be a good neighbor there is a chance we can be more then what the mainstream thinks of us my own bro thinks im nuts lol for even bein near ATS but we all know this can be a very healthy place and could be a place when things are bad to help HEAL.

BE WELL EVeRY ONE EVEN MY FOES...........................................................

just heard what we all are listening to the radiation is spreading the govs confess they are in the dark and are not sure what if any evidence they have is of real fact but the consencious seems to be we are all heading for the REAL SHTF a short hand phrase i hate lol but appears that any proof we present is so far from how bad it really is and is going to become and in case youve been on a bender like me lol i kid i kid JAPAN HAS HAD A NUCLEAR MELTDOWN NEAR THE OCEAN cherry noble is now a fire cracker dont wait for straight answers from the gov however unless u r on the west coast sit tight and be drunk like ive been told my postings seem to show lol

with much love triple
edit on 15-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: bad spelling for once i care lol ............................................................................................................................

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'll give you a straight answer right now.

This is potentially one of the worst disasters to ever happen in the modern world.

A 9.1 EQ + multiple meltdowns.

Activate your disaster preparation plans now. Get ready for the worst, and hope for the best.

The markets are gonna get slammed tomorrow big time I fear.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

thats just it my wife says at least be happy of our local but the fact that we are gona have radiocative bread and twelve dollar gasoline is worse then any bomb ya know

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
so if there is radioactive release do we suffer from o food or radiation sicknes yes i knoew both if its bad but does anyone here have a real profes. backround?
edit on 15-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: speling splllling sppelig

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
is this posted in the wrong place ? ? ? ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

yep i know its cheesey i gave u the star bill my self/thread up lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i shouldve stayed positive on this thread (left my other thought s aside today) it really is the global do on to others and the only way we can all be real humans is by supporting the folks in JAPAN you deserve all caps my freinds.

BAD ON ME for having a personal day the wrong day i chose!

good luck my freinds across the sea we are here and dig you all !!!! your charactor is something we can only wish to posses..

wish i had an extra 100 billion would gladly send it your way stick tight but your peoples class is better at that then in my best inner dreams i wish you all just the best and hope that the U S does the right thing by you...

With LOVE
TRIPLE
edit on 17-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

join