It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why NASA won't return to the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Many conspiracy theorist say that the moon landing was fake. Others refer to the the expedition to the moon as one of the greatest moments in human history. This interesting video I found on you tube claims that the US government will not return to the moon because it is crawling with aliens. Perhaps it may even be an outpost for an alien species. Very interesting stuff.

What do you guys think? Why don't we return to the moon? Because we as a nation are in massive debt and nobody cares about NASA wasting billions of dollars to explore a dead rock that orbits our big blue planet or because in some contractual arrangement with a technologically more advanced civilization our government signed over lunar real estate rights to the grays in return for advanced technology as if we owned it. Or perhaps an advanced species that once lived on the earths surface fled the planet to the moon and established a colony on the inside of the massive orbital satellite and has resided within it ever since. Or perhaps the moon is a giant death star. This civilization of explorers converted a large planetary body such as the moon into a massive space ship colony that is currently orbiting out planetary body and not only influencing life on this little blue rock but is actively an observation post. Maybe the Nazi's did establish a base on the moon or perhaps the U.S. is weaponizing space and building a death ray on the moon or something. A base may be established to launch the president in the event of a nuclear attack r cataclysmic event. Here is the video:

I believe a massive project needs to be initiated for terraforming a planetary body or moon and creating a series of underground habitats that can support life in the event of a major disaster. However a technology like teleporting or something has to be perfected for such an effort to be effective. Be kind enough to share related links as well.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dr. Phil Valentine will tell you why..It's because NOTHING can get through the Van Allen Belt alive..WE have never been out of the 7 layers of this earths atmosphere.Research it, don't just believe what the government entities want you to believe.

Link:www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
well one reason is obama is shutting down nasa , there job is to reach out to the muslim nation now

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
well one reason is obama is shutting down nasa , there job is to reach out to the muslim nation now

He is not shutting down NASA, just the shuttle program. NASA does do other things besides send things to space.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Dr. Phil Valentine will tell you why..It's because NOTHING can get through the Van Allen Belt alive..WE have never been out of the 7 layers of this earths atmosphere.Research it, don't just believe what the government entities want you to believe.

That's completely absurd and illogical.

Here is why.

Because if the Van Allen Belt provides a "Shielding effect" for us living on Earth, than it follows the only technology we need primarily is to recreate that "shielding effect". It can be replicated technologically.

Explain to me why it is "impossible" to create radiation shielding capable of keeping astronauts safe?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Not shutting it down. Privatizing it. Isn't the government too big anyway?
I wish you people would make up your mind and figure out what you want.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We just slammed a rocket into the moon like a year ago looking for water. I doubt we'd have done that if the moon were "crawling with aliens".

And you can go through the Van Allen belt and not be killed. Granted long enough exposure would kill a person. There's plenty of research showing that as well as the crackpot theory that we supposedly can't.

But I tell you what, just walk up to Buzz Aldrin and tell him about the aliens and Van Allen belt and stuff. He'll set you straight.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

He is not shutting down NASA, just the shuttle program. NASA does do other things besides send things to space.

Here is the newest official NASA Budget document I can find. It lists FY2007 to FY2013 and the planned expenditures.

Notice that the Space Shuttle program will be 100% over by 2013, and that the major funding will be diverted into the ongoing Constellation program. That program's funding is increasing rapidly as the Shuttle program is being scrapped.
NASA Budget

And here is a link to the Constellation Program main page

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i think some lead could do the trick lol....but seriously and to answer your question, when buzz aldrin and that other dude went up there didnt they say that they seen or were warned off by aliens? so its a possibility that there me be life up there...but what recources are they using? as the moon is barren is it not? and are they popping back and forth to earth? all very interesting

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So you think that the footage from the international space station is fake too? My friend I do not believe in everything the government says. The government says that there is no such thing as extraterrestrial beings from outer space yet they practice a religion that worships a multidimensional being with control over time, space, nd matter. Yeah when you speak about things from a spiritual perspective if these beings exist it has to be some where in the universe in dimensional spaces that can and can not be perceived by humans. My friend the very fact I am posting in this forum is because I do not trust in the US government. They just care about getting taxes out of me.

I believe that humans have been to the moon and back. If I believe that other aspects of ufology are true like area 51, s4, and roswell it stands to reason that technology has been gained from et space craft and applied to our space faring vessels that helped us get to the moon.

link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That's completely absurd and illogical.

Here is why.

Because if the Van Allen Belt provides a "Shielding effect" for us living on Earth, than it follows the only technology we need primarily is to recreate that "shielding effect". It can be replicated technologically.

Explain to me why it is "impossible" to create radiation shielding capable of keeping astronauts safe?

I don't think it is illogical. How thick were the materials used on the early spacecraft? Are they capable of keeping radiation out? Were the computers of that day capable of guiding them to the moon and landing? Didn't computers take up whole rooms? I don't know whether or not man landed on the moon...but I would be more apt to believe they haven't been there yet. If only because of the technology that was available at that time. I mean...they couldn't even figure out that oswald didn't kill Kennedy!! Magic bullet indeed.

link   
I'm sorry..I was wrong...Dis-Info Agents Can get through the Van Allen belt...I forgot about them and the things the government will let them do....They are special though, we, normal people, aren't.....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

resources on the inside of the planet that can be elements valuable to their species that we can not apply to our current tech. I mean as far as I know there hasn't been any real hardcore mining missions on the moon so we really do not know what is underneath the moons surface. For all we know their could be bones or something. Intelligent life doesn't have to be carbon based or similar to us. Culturally they inhabitants can be different. They normally meet and great people buck naked all of the time. But seriously it is fun to speculate.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52

So you think that the footage from the international space station is fake too? My friend I do not believe in everything the government says. The government says that there is no such thing as extraterrestrial beings from outer space yet they practice a religion that worships a multidimensional being with control over time, space, nd matter. Yeah when you speak about things from a spiritual perspective if these beings exist it has to be some where in the universe in dimensional spaces that can and can not be perceived by humans. My friend the very fact I am posting in this forum is because I do not trust in the US government. They just care about getting taxes out of me.

I believe that humans have been to the moon and back. If I believe that other aspects of ufology are true like area 51, s4, and roswell it stands to reason that technology has been gained from et space craft and applied to our space faring vessels that helped us get to the moon.

Van allen outer belt is 10,000km - 65,000km up....ISS is 220 miles up.

link   

interesting find

link   

I'm sorry..I was wrong...Dis-Info Agents Can get through the Van Allen belt...I forgot about them and the things the government will let them do....They are special though, we, normal people, aren't.....

That's a cop out.

Now explain why we cannot recreate the radiation shielding effects technologically.

This has nothing to do with the government, disinformation agents, or whatever.

It's basic common sense and a simple question.

Indulge me please. Maybe you can convince me otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by michaelknives52

Van allen outer belt is 10,000km - 65,000km up....ISS is 220 miles up.

oic I guess I have to do some fact checking before I comment.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The reason that they will not go "back" to the moon is that they were never there in the first place. If they went now they would have to explain why it is completely different than when they went during apollo.

When they landed the mars rover they basically dropped the darn thing and let it bounce till it came to a stop. are they going to do that to astronauts? how could they possibly test a rocket system designed to perform in an environment that is unlike anything found where it was built? how did they astronauts practice to the point they were confident they could succeed in the mission?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh yeah I know
I live on the Space Coast. I know many people affected by all this. The shuttle has two more launches and it's done. I talk to a few friends all the time about what is happening out there, they keep me updated. Some of the things they have done to their long term employees kind of irks me however. I have thought about making a thread but I can't give names or proof just my word and well we know how people are on here with proof

There are a few private companies out there that want to continue certain projects if they are allowed to. Personally I like the privatization idea, they have the money and they are ready and they seem to do pretty well.
edit on 3/13/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here I will answer the question for everyone.
Radiation Hardening.

Now somehow, we are able to send spacecraft to other planets like Mars or out past Jupiter and take all these nice fancy photographs and perform sensor readings and send that information back to Earth.

And somehow this highly sensitive computer equipment is able to withstand the intense and massive radiation bombardments?

But doesn't ionizing radiation cause circuitry to become damaged?

That's why we developed the technologies known as "radiation hardening-shielding"...

If we can protect computer equipment from radiation, than it follows the same can be made for people inside a box.

That's why I said this is a common sense issue, and has nothing to do with governments or disinfo agents.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join