It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Great Pyramids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave1812
there have been a few posts stating that ancient hmans were more advanced than modern humans.....okay so if there was a civilisation further advanced than modern humans and it knew that a great cataclism was coming (polar ice caps melting, great earthquakes or even stellar bodies on a collision course with the earth), would it not be prudent to record the vast knowledge that had been acrued before this happened so as said knowlegde would not be lost for ever.......and to leave a message to others who may follow, that they were here, in some advanced form of say mathematics, to prove that they understood the advanced principles of catography or buildings so advanced in their design that a greater degree of knowledge would be needed to design such buikdings.

If they were so advanced, why didn't they survive the catastrophe?

d1k

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All the recent info and findings do not show any evidence of slaves. In fact the city of the pryamid builders (right next to the pryamids at giza had no slave quarters or anything of the sort or any writings of slaves. It did in fact have housing for families, bath houses, bars/taverns, work shops, "offices" ( for lack of a better word,or special quarters i guess i should say) for departmentalized organization. ie. workshop formens area/office, baker formen's area/office, mason formen's area/office etc etc.

Personally I think they were built by other species (aliens) from other planets to leave us some kind of message.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i didnt say they didnt survive......
what i beleive is that some did survive, that is why there are so many teachers in the ancient writings of other civilisations, quetzalcoatl of Maya, viracocha, even the bible tells of noah who survives the flood

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Personally I think they were built by other species (aliens) from other planets to leave us some kind of message.

Why have then built for the purpose of leaving a message and then leave no way to decifer that message?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Why have then built for the purpose of leaving a message and then leave no way to decifer that message?

Its may not be a message to be read or deciferd just a message to be seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To say we are here!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Maybe we are supposed to decipher it at an specific time in our lives when we are ready for it. You know what will happen when a powerfull goverment at this time will discover a secret message in the pyramid, then they sure will do everything to keep it secret depending on what the message contains.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Its may not be a message to be read or deciferd just a message to be seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To say we are here!!!!

Sounds like an awful big waste of time considering the fact they they could have just made a more conventional appearance of themselves to the world in person, rather than build a series of giant rock structures (and then leave massive amounts of evidence of them being built by man)

[edit on 21-7-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sounds like an awful big waste of time considering the fact they they could have just made a more conventional appearance of themselves to the world in person, rather than build a series of giant rock structures (and then leave massive amounts of evidence of them being built by man)
[edit on 21-7-2004 by mpeake]

I have read in the book Atlantis Enigma by Hernie Brennan that its possible that the great pyramids were built before man!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
HERBIE Brennan is a fantasy writer, first and foremost. He's not qualified in any form of archaeology. He simply digs up research and spins it in ways that fit his theory.

What qualifies Herbie Brennan to date the Pyramids?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

I never said Herbie brennan did date the pyramids!!!!

[edit on 21-7-2004 by devil9t9uk]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My theory is that the Great Pyramids were built by an ancient land dwelling dolphin species using antigravity anal suppositories. The Pyramids were created as a form of lighthouses that were designed to stand out above water once the Dolphin beings decide to flood the Earth. The tips of the Pyramids would warn other Dolphins of dangerous areas.

THERE! Now that's an interesting theory...what makes my "theory" different from the theories of those that insist aliens helped build the Pyramids?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My theory is that the Great Pyramids were built by an ancient land dwelling dolphin species using antigravity anal suppositories. The Pyramids were created as a form of lighthouses that were designed to stand out above water once the Dolphin beings decide to flood the Earth. The tips of the Pyramids would warn other Dolphins of dangerous areas.

THERE! Now that's an interesting theory...what makes my "theory" different from the theories of those that insist aliens helped build the Pyramids?

thats your theory i accept wat u think although im sceptical about it

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by devil9t9uk

I never said Hernie brennan did date the pyramids!!!!

I never said you did say Herbie Brennan dated the Pyramids but if you stated that you read in his book that the Pyramids may have been built before man, naturally, one would assume he DATED the Pyramids. He did write the book right? He did back the theory that Pyramids may have been older than mankind right?

By the way...why do you use alot of exclamation marks? Are you really getting all that excited about this thread?

[edit on 7/21/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

By the way...why do you use alot of exclamation marks? Are you really getting all that excited about this thread?

Whats wrong with that?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Being that there's evidence of a HUMAN workforce being present during the building of the Pyramids and there's no hieroglyphics stating any beings came from the sky to help build the monuments what legit evidence can you possibly use to prove that man had help building Pyramids? The blocks were "too heavy"? The design was "too precise"?
Anybody basing their theory on archaeological findings and not the "theories" of a fantasy writer from his fantasy book?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It seem as though, once someone has made their mind up that the pyramids were built by aliens, or assisted the building of, that it doesn't matter what evidence you show them that points to the contrary. The whole idea has already been debunked in this thread alone. And then there's the hundreds of brilliant archeologists who have dedicated their lives to bringing the mysteries of the pyramids to light by their excavations and deciphering of the writings and paintings that explain the process of the building of the pyramids. The truth is there. You just have to accept it or deny it.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A shame isn't it? Especially when the slogan of this site is "Deny Ignorance". Hundreds of archaeologists, who spend years of training and grueling hours of research and hard work give us small glimpses of the past and ancient man...all for sci-fi fans to dismisss it based on information they read in a fantasy novel. Sad.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Im not saying that humans couldnt of done it all im saying that its a possibility.
I accept all the other theorys. They could have been built by man but who knows?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
mpeake and sinobite- are you reading these threads properly??

Yes Herbie Brennan may be a fantasy WRITER, but the Atlantis Enigma is not a fantasy book.
review of book

You also may want to look at this as well
Herbie Brennan

If this is not correct please tell me- some sorces and weblinks would be nice....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi Miss Pickle,

Just prior to seeing your links (thanks by the way), I saw the book and a review of it over at Amazon.com.

From what I can glean from the reviews, Mr. Brennan, like myself and others, is stating that a worldwide cataclysm occurred thousands of years ago which ended the Atlantean civilization and that this was caused by an outside influence -- what he attributes to be the Vela supernova.

I agree that the worldwide cataclysm that occurred around fourteen thousand years ago was caused by an outside influence and not normal geological activity or planetary alignment. However, my understanding of that outside influence was not a supernova, but a Zetan/Anunnaki-initiated nuclear holocaust that occurred at the end of the failed Atlantean War of Independence.

Does anyone remember the author, Richard Noone, when he predicted that planetary alignment alone could trigger the tilting of the world on its axis?

The book was called: "5/5/2000: Ice, the Ultimate Disaster."

Well, that date came and went and nothing happened.

Many geologists espouse that the world runs in cycles and that every so often, like every fourteen thousand years, the world will tilt on its axis.

These theories are all wrong.

It takes much more energy than normal volcanic activity and continental drift and planetary alignment to cause worldwide earthquakes, a great flood and the tilting of the planet on its axis.

Only a meteor/comet strike, an invading world or moon, or a nuclear holocaust could cause such a worldwide calamity.

But very few people are open to the idea that space-aliens nuked our planet into chaos and that it could happen again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join