It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Im pretty sure they only deal with cases in the USA. There are many good UFO researchers in Australia....Alex needs to send his vids to every single one of them, not just rely on some chap who wonders why the alien didnt hover.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that one, thanks.

Wonder if a new video will ever appear...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby
reply to post by Dendro

Which is the 3rd?

Also, re: getting "scientific" involvement, that's a lovely idea but how is he supposed to do it?
Call 0800 Dial A Scientist? I'm sure if somebody supplied him with an actual office or department he might try.

Australian Academy of Science
Australian Astronomical Observatory

And, considering you were attacked, you may want to look into these:
Twe ed Heads Police Station (remember, I don't know exactly where you live, so hopefully I'm in the right region of Australia)

Just in case you're dealing with a wild animal and not an alien:
Royal Zoological Society of South Wales

Google is a wonderful thing. Why the OP didn't take his own initiative into figuring out what this phenomenon really is I'll never know (though I have a good idea). This list is by no way extensive, just some quick browsing around a search engine.

However, Alex may want to drop the whole "alien" part if he actually talks to any of these people (or others). He needs to give what information he actually has (which is basically just the videos, specific details of the attack, and where he lives). There's no proof this is an alien, only that it's something, if indeed it is something.

I would absolutely recommend forwarding the videos, however, and allowing someone who may have a better understanding than most of us armchair scientists have a crack at it.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about UFO clubs.

UFO Organizations in Australia
edit on 3/16/2011 by EsSeeEye because: Additional Googl'in

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

They've done cases outside of the US and contender videos haven't always been originally american.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There is a daylight video of the locations! Jeez, it's only 2 threads.

Personally, I've seen the daylight video; however, I can't put much stock in it. In my eyes the most interesting of the videos was the first "sighting", using NV, uploaded Oct 5, 2010. The daylight video was uploaded Dec 15, 2010, and "covers" the locations of the first four sightings. Needless to say, that's too much of a gap to attempt to capture any relevant physical evidence (footprints, etc.) in the daylight.
edit on 3/16/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i wish i could walk outside and see an alien when ever i wanted with video camera prepared and everything

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

I know, eh?! Some people just have all the luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So this got thrown in the hoax bin for what reason? pfft ...................this place is stupid, I don't know why non believers hang around in the UFO forum?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
So this got thrown in the hoax bin for what reason? pfft ...................this place is stupid, I don't know why non believers hang around in the UFO forum?

"Non believers" is a harsh term. Try saying "people who are looking for some evidence on alien life forms yet ignore obvious rubbish clips of two teenagers playing around with alien costumes and laser pointers".

This bullocks being moved to the hoax bin simply means: get this garbage somewhere else. Try some teenager forum or something.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

O.k first of all this seems pretty legit. Before you bash me, upon first observations a few things are quite obvious.

1.) Its not about it being a cliche alien. If that's what the beings look like then that's what they look like.
2.) Anyone that knows what a grey looks like can tell you by looking at the kid's FIRST video that that isnt a fu%$ing raccoon. Seriously, how educated a guess was that?
3.) It's eyes appear to have the tapetum lucidum layer which under Night Vision or when flash pictures of them are taken, the eyes have a center of brightness. It may in fact mean that whatever organism it was is used to or prepared for nocturnal vision. It maybe natural or artificial, but that's what the glow of the eyes would have represented.

Now for my skeptical side:

1.) look kid, if you had ONE encounter, then why the hell haven't you gone to the store and purchased a legit camera so you can prove to the world once and for all that you aren't full of sh$t? Stop putting up out of focus videos if you even want to be taken seriously. Even to the densest people, that doesn't resemble a raccoon, but noone can say for sure what it is until you have clear evidence.

-Ewok_Boba

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

He did get a newer camera, thats what the last film was all about. So to the people saying get a new camera he did. To the people saying report it, he did its in the newspapers, he is waiting to hear back from the Alien Authorities, so he did.

You guys do suck for complaining as it is only your personal thoughts and no evidence that got this thread moved to the hoax bin, you guys aren't looking for the truth, your here to bash people other then yourselves for bringing footage here.

Not once did any of the de bunkers ask the kid a reasonable question relating to the vid. You all just laid out what you thought, How is that debunking evidence?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Not once did any of the de bunkers ask the kid a reasonable question relating to the vid. You all just laid out what you thought, How is that debunking evidence?

When asked why isn't he scared - we were given shoddy answers that hint this is how kids in AUS react to strange situations (BS).
When asked how come his mom seem careless - we were told that "maybe she is drunk?".
When asked what is up with the alien costume - we were told that it's a vase and no photos were ever shown to prove it, eventho it is fairly easy to do so.

Let it go kiddo. Your hoax has failed miserably, and it appears that you're simply angry because people on ATS are slightly smarter than YouTube commenters that believe everything they are presented.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dude for a start if it is a hoax it is not my hoax, I just posted the vid, I'm not the Kid and call me kiddo again and you'll have more trouble than an Israeli at a Palistinian dance party.

No one asks the kid about his mum, you all made claims.

No one asked him if he was scared, you all made claims as how he should act. You din't like the answers you were given either, from other people, thats not our fault you don't get it.

He told you it was a vase, you didn't like it, no one asks him for a picture of the vase, Find me the quotes, You all made claims.

So really all you all did was claim stuff and whinge, but you never provided any proof, all your proofs were thwarted, but you didn't like this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Dude for a start if it is a hoax it is not my hoax, I just posted the vid, I'm not the Kid and call me kiddo again and you'll have more trouble than an Israeli at a Palistinian dance party.

I'm so scared, kiddo. Ohohoho I said it, kiddo! What trouble am I going to have now? Are you going to cuss at me on-line? I'm terrified!

He told you it was a vase, you didn't like it, no one asks him for a picture of the vase, Find me the quotes, You all made claims.

Sure thing.
Here is his quote saying he will upload a picture of the vase "tomorrow", yet that picture never came.

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I will upload a picture tomorrow, I nearly going to fall asleep.

Keep crying about how nobody buys this. It's really music to my ears.

And I couldn't care less if this is your footage or the other guy's. You are both equally dumb if you think any sane person is ever going to fall for this garbage.
edit on 24-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

When asked why isn't he scared - we were given shoddy answers that hint this is how kids in AUS react to strange situations (BS).
When asked how come his mom seem careless - we were told that "maybe she is drunk?".
When asked what is up with the alien costume - we were told that it's a vase and no photos were ever shown to prove it, eventho it is fairly easy to do so.

Let it go kiddo. Your hoax has failed miserably, and it appears that you're simply angry because people on ATS are slightly smarter than YouTube commenters that believe everything they are presented.

It was me that suggested his mom was drunk, not the guy who made the film. That was just one of a few hypothetical reasons I suggested. There is a can of beer on the table next to her when she is laying on the sofa.
His mom reacts to the creature and hides with him in another film, but I know you would like to ignore that.
I took a screenshot of the vase and posted it.

Are you intentionally trying to spread disinfo (lies) or are you just lazy minded?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

His mom reacts to the creature and hides with him in another film, but I know you would like to ignore that.
I took a screenshot of the vase and posted it.

Just like you would like to ignore the strong possibility that PERHAPS(!!!) his mom played along in one film, and in a different one she wasn't in the mood for childish pranks? One can of bear won't keep anyone on the sofa when there's an alien in your house brotha.

The screenshot you took was posted by me, or to be more precise I pinpointed the second in the video that shows it but same idea. You enhanced it and it still looks like an alien costume. Fact still remains that I asked that knob guy more than once to post pictures of the vase, as he said it is, and he still didn't do it. What's so hard about taking a picture of a vase in your house, uploading to imageshack.us and posting it right here?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Maybe he doesn't see why he should follow your orders, I wouldn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Maybe he doesn't see why he should follow your orders, I wouldn't.

You can't even get things right buddy.

These aren't orders. I made an educated guess that this is an alien costume, and the author offered himself to post a picture that proves it is a vase. Whether I am right or wrong, the author of a video of a really shoddy alien invasion clip should at least do such a minimal task, THAT HE VOLUNTEERED FOR, in order to prove anything about his credibility.

This is just one of many dubious facts about this video and it clearly leans on the BS side, while you keep dodging obvious facts about this whole story while making up sorry ass excuses like "he shouldn't follow your orders!" or "his mom was drunk".

SAD!
Did I mention we're debating this crap while it's at the hoax bin?
Thumbs up for waste of time.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well, looks like either they've stopped visiting him or he's tired of hoaxing.
Guess we'll never know for sure.
edit on 24-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Bumping for a friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join