It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP causes Japan earthquake/tsunami and every other recent EQ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The earth is falling apart, not because 'over population' 'global warming' or any other bs excused we are being fed. People are fking with Earth hiding it as 'research' and we're paying (both ways) for it.

I come to the thread theory at first from a report of a person in the japan area at the time, He basicly said moments before the earthquake hit he was in a park and both him and his son and EVERYONE else there felt scared and worried he quoted his son saying 'daddy were going to die'. and this is before the quake! This is HAARP in action people. Messing with the Electro-magnetic field in the earth. do you know what happens when your natural EM field is displaced? You begin to feel crazy, confused, scared like losing your mind.
More evidence is the video of auroras prior to the Chile quake.
If you can open your mind to the real world
edit on 11-3-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Earth plate movements are associated with their own electrical displays.;some think there's a definite piezoelectric effect related to every earth quake.Animals have long reacted weirdly before major events.To declare a big shortwave (HF) radio in Alaska as "the work of the devil" is just plain ludicrous but you'll believe what you choose to.
Your claims are nothing but speculation: I disagree...
edit on 11-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Earth plate movements are associated with their own electrical displays.;some think there's a definite piezoelectric effect related to every earth quake.Animals have long reacted weirdly before major events.To declare a big shortwave (HF) radio in Alaska as "the work of the devil" is just plain ludicrous but you'll believe what you choose to.
Your claims are nothing but speculation: I disagree...
edit on 11-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Ok well first Alaska is not the only HAARP facility in the world, HF radio and the ionsphere arent the only things HAARP can manipulate. theres patents and confirmation of Tectonic earthquake weapons (Sec of def. William Cohen)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yawn.

Your trivializing a natural catastrophe with tin foil hat garbage. HARRP is about as real as the sinister NWO and shapeshifting reptilians

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
this is beginning to get too coincidential....

on BBC world news this morning (i was up till 4am friday watching this), i heard the commentators/reporters, whoever they were, mention in on how investors would switch from one currency to the next following the aftermath of a disaster, with the yuan being the most "stable"

now that japan is going beyond the state of instability, investors will, as they predicted, jump back onto the US dollar which is suppose to tank very soon....

i had my doubts HAARP can cause earthquakes but.... this is a bit too coincidential to say it didnt....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
"HAARP causes Japan earthquake/tsunami and every other recent EQ"
A bald statement but with little REAL knowledge.
We can say the Martians did it using remote merkaba fields, and so what?
The only thing we can know for sure is that we all are going to die someday.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I see you have a lot of information to back up this claim. It's nice to get your opinion out, and it's even better to be heard, but when you say ridiculous things without evidence it's hard to be taken seriously.

I would discuss this further if there was ANY information or sources given in your OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
HAARP is always a possibility with the weather or earthquakes. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be any real way for people to know when it's being used.

EDIT*
Please see this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Note the significance of the date in regards to Illuminati numerology. 3s and 1s. 3/11.
edit on 12-3-2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't agree that it was HAARP that caused the earthquake. But since HAARP has the power to do it you never know!

It is a possibility. HAARP can cause earthquakes, hurricanes, volcano eruptions etc. The question to ask here would be 'What will the NWO benefit from by causing this disaster?'

After the Haiti earthquake the US was accused by Russia and Venezuala for creating that earthquake. See this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Natural or man made?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by captainbitter

Where is the most definitive source for this information on HAARP?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

How much power does HAARP have?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

How much power does HAARP have?

The corresponding technology is being developed in the framework of the High-Frequency Active Aural Research Program» (HAARP) (3), the objective being to build a potential to launch droughts, hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes. From the military standpoint, HAARP is supposed to create a novel type of weapons of mass destruction and an instrument of expansionist policy which can be used to selectively destabilize environmental and agricultural systems of target countries (4). Technically, the system is known to be a set of sources of electromagnetic radiation affecting the ionosphere. It comprises 360 sources and 180 aerials having the height of 22 meters (5). Altogether the station emits 3,600 kW towards the ionosphere, being the world's most powerful system of the kind(6). The program opened in 1990, is jointly funded by the US Office of Naval Research and the US Air Force Research Laboratory, and is implemented by several university laboratories.

Climate Weapons. More Than Just a Conspiracy Theory?

There's lots of info on HAARP but as far as causing earthquakes? Apparently it has that power and more!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a335ff5bdf4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/3/2011 by stevcolx because: Added pic

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
And what caused earthquakes before HARP? Elves? Gremlins? Goblins?
Maybe there is currently a technology to cause artificial earthquake - i will not argue that. But there were lots and lots of earthquakes with much larger devastation centuries ago. And to use cutting edge technology against Japan that defines cutting edge technology would only mean that Japanese will know about that. Few countries in the world would like to mess with Japan.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The recent solar flare + HAARP
You think that would do anything?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Holy crap 3600 kw!

That could power a small city in the 40's!

Awe inspiring power indeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
The recent solar flare + HAARP
You think that would do anything?

My initial thought the day of the earthquake was that it was HAARP. Then I listened to Alex Jones Friday show, and he had Doctor Piers Corbyn, renowned Astro-Physicist, who claims it was more than likely a combination of the recent massive solar flare in conjunction with the upcoming supermoon. Given the comment from the chap in Tokyo who was with his son in the park and reporting angst/nausea/anxiety (side effects of a HAARP hit) just prior to the earthquake, maybe just maybe it was all 3, The only way we may truly know if HAARP was involved would be an eyewitness to a HAARP activation event up in Alaska just prior to the earthquake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Western Bankers Threatened Japan with HAARP Eco-Destruction a Year Before China Quakes

milkhouse-mouse.blogspot.com...

Benjamin Fulford on WeatherWars & Japan 8.9 EARTHQUAKE HAARP or PoleShift Japan Threatned by NWO

edit on 13-3-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

3.6 GigaWatts, as the Alaskan residents have already looked into (I would too, if it was in my backyard)...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovakJakRepa

3.6 megawatts actually.