It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin PIC/DATA!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Well pazcat, it hasnt been known and I do stress known to have came around before EVER so that right there is interesting enough. What is pulling it/aiming it???? I know it seems strange but read up on the AGENCY and their message. When you do give the benefit of doubt that 1. their data could have been intercepted and rewritten in concern of dates ect. And 2. some dont want the truth out. But read up on them. Not saying this is it but.....
Thanks

edit on 3/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by flashcube

Elenin is orbiting the sun.

Thanks nataylor. If this is so which I am processing all potentials then when was its last orbit near EA? If ever. And if not found to be tracked in past or current past lol then how does a comet just come out of nowhere and orbit the SUN/SOL.
Be Well

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Also its the first time its going around the SUN/SOL, kinda makes you wonder where has it been

What an interesting question! Maybe expelled from the Oort Cloud? I wish we can track it as it follows its way to eccentricty.
edit on 9-3-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Right... the AGENCY. Nuff said really.
And really just because it has only just been found does not mean it hasn't been around before, we have seen many comets just the once so far.
And nothing is aiming it, it is attracted by the sun.

And to answer your question in the next post as to why it hasn't been found before is probably a very simple answer.
As mentioned it is expected to be around mag 6-8, that is not all that visible, we have only in recent history been looking at the sky with optics, without binoculars and knowing where to look it would be nearly impossible to stumble across it in the past. Who knows what the orbit(if there is one) period may be, it may only be a one off visit attracted by the sun and shoot back out off to space.
edit on 9-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Right now the period of the comet is estimate at over 4 million years. So Elenin may have been by the sun around 4 million years ago.

However, it also appears to be on a hyperbolic orbit, which means that it may have enough velocity to make a pass by the sun and be flung out into space, never to return.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

reply to post by pazcat

Thank you both for explaining how it potentially is being moved. And pazcat the Agency stuff really seems interesting. Im not saying it full proof trueness but it is kinda wierd some of their messages and current celestial activities.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, it's either that or alien brain bugs from the planet Klendathu.

And as for the Agency's message, their own words kind of killed their own message.

but we do have knowledge of two events that will occur by the end of this year, 2010. These events will verify that we are indeed "in the know", and that what we are saying is factual.

2010 has been and gone, we didn't have a green fireball that caused us all to stay indoors for three days.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
that info is from December 2010, where the current info???? or even ONE picture of the comet aside from the photo-shop NASA fed the public last year....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

yes but if im correct the date of the message was dated for this feb 2011. thats what I mean the data seems mixed up for incrypted reason or deception.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I dont think we are allowed to see the current pics
We are not important.......... TO SOME

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
that info is from December 2010, where the current info???? or even ONE picture of the comet aside from the photo-shop NASA fed the public last year....
Number one, NASA had nothing to do with this discovery. Number two, here are a bunch of pictures:

www.aerith.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry, I'll go back to cowering in the corner because comet elenin is going to end the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

thanks for more pics

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
we are going to get a taste of what this comet is capable of on the 15th!!!!!

surely it will come back for the real show later this year

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Oh, I'm sorry, I'll go back to cowering in the corner because comet elenin is going to end the world.

Anyone actually say "elenin is going to end the world" in any af the "elenin" threads? Nope! The best way I could put this "sesame street"... is, we are have a discussion here, quit interupting and butt out. Why do you keep clicking on this thread if this doesnt interest you? Oh yes I know, you suffer from low self esteem and it makes you feel "better" when you use disparaging remarks against others, and you just "LOVE" to hear yourself talk!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Are you saying multiple fly byes. if so then that wouldnt be a comet.... That a be a scouter

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

no it entered somthing ,the devastation will be soon
although unless u have an explenation for hundreds of times wherwe millions of animals died
it might have already begun

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
we are going to get a taste of what this comet is capable of on the 15th!!!!!
Nothing is going to happen on the 15th. The comet is twice as far from earth as the sun is.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Some more recent images
www.amication.de...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage for more data..
I wish there was a clean hubble pic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join