It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird new virus. Anyone have a clue on this one?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I now know 4 people who have come down with this nasty virus here with in the past 2 weeks. They are congested for a long time, been to the Dr., took the Zpack which didnt work much, and all of them got so congested they could not breathe and passed out. One of them is STILL in the hospital where they are runing a bunch of tests, and still dont know more than "some virus". This is so ODD and seems to be spreading fast. I know quite a few more who have bad congestion that the Zpack just wont work for but have not passed out yet and hopefully will not. I cant imagine getting so congested that I literly can not draw a breath.

Anyone have a clue as to what this is? Anyone else hearing of this around their areas?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

There's only1 person here that i know has been congested. What's going on over here is sinus infections. Obviously with the weather being crazy it's triggering allergies and whatnot, but that is strange..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Two words....

Personal Disclosure: Mouth Wash!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I haven't heard of this here in N Indiana.
May I ask what country/state you live in?
Sounds bad!

link   

edit on 7-3-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 7-3-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nothing here - I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada.

What region are you in?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Chem-trails man.
All the baron and aluminum were inhaling.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Where is "here?"

My kids brought this home from school, and their antibiotics and prednisone worked after about a week. My wife got it, and she is over 2 weeks now, Z-pack didn't work, she is now taking something different, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I started to get it, but I switched my diet to all raw vegetables and Distilled Water, and I have been taking colloidal silver 3x a day, and I kicked it in about 3 days. I have a little bit of a nagging cough, but nothing serious.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

I agree with you. Chemtrails are infecting us all. It seems to be worse after it rains, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am in Missouri, and two of the people who have passed out and the one in the hospital is in Alabama.

I am hearing more and more complaints though. Sure I heard a lot when the weather was bad, but this is just different. They all complain about the same things, and they all talk about their Dr. putting them on their 1st or 2nd Zpack which if works, its not much. You know, now that I think about it, it is 5 not 4. One of my middle school students was in the hospital a week or so ago. Her friend told me that it was because of her cold and she couldnt breathe. One of the moms passed out on her way to the car one morning last week. Her daughter said the same thing, that she had been fighting a bad cold with congestion for a while.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

it is the chemtrails finally getting to people the aluminum oxide is messin with people meow

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Also, I think you meant "Barium and Aluminum?". Just punch in "chemtrails" and you will see all the info you want.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I am in Tallahassee. It has been running rampant here, and the key similarities are the long duration 2 weeks plus, and the fact that Z-packs and Amoxicillin don't seem to be strong enough.

My wife hasn't passed out yet, but she has felt like she was going to. She went to the ER Friday afternoon from work, and they checked her out, gave her some breathing treatments and sent her home with Anxiety Medicine (Paxil) and Pain Killers (Larotab?). She already has a prescription for a stronger antibiotic (Avelox) and Prednisone.

So far she doesn't feel any better, but at least she is worrying and hurting less.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have seen reports about Bird Flu going around..

Avian Flu Washington Post

Causes
The first avian influenza virus to infect humans directly occurred in Hong Kong in 1997, during an avian flu epidemic on the island. This outbreak was linked to chickens and classified as avian influenza A (H5N1).

Human cases of avian influenza A (H5N1) have now been reported in Asia, Africa, the Pacific, Europe and the near East, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Around 400 people have become sick with this virus. However, a little over 60% of those who became ill have died.

The more the avian flu virus spreads, the greater the chances of a worldwide outbreak. There is a tremendous concern that H5N1 poses an enormous pandemic threat.

Symptoms
Symptoms of avian flu infection in humans depend on the strain of virus. Infection with the H5N1 virus in humans causes more classic flu-like symptoms, which might include:

Cough (dry or productive)
Diarrhea
Difficulty breathing
Fever greater than 100.4°F (38°C)
Headache
Malaise
Muscle aches
Runny nose
Sore throat

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My girlfriend had the exact same thing. I got her a netti pot, she used it for 3 days and it was gone.

I would suggest one of those for anyone with a sinus issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I hope she feels better soon. I have been making sure to take a Bcomplex and D vit. every day. I try to keep my bus as clean as possible, but budget cuts mean they wont provide disinfectants or anything other than window cleaner anymore. A school bus is like a big giant petri dish on wheels so I try to do what I can even though they have just upped the price of lysol spray to $5 a can.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't know if you are interested, but a UV Wand might save you money over constantly buying Lysol. Also, we usually just buy cheap dollar store bleach and refil our spray bottles about 25% bleach and 75% water. That is a powerful disinfectant that doesn't cost $5 per can.

Personally, I don't believe in using hand sanitizer or constant hand washing. I believe all of the normal germs on my hands provide a competitive barrier, and if I kill them off it is like an open door for the more serious germs to take over. I have never been a big handwasher, and I hardly ever get sick, and when I am sick it doesn't last long.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
tell your friends to get their levels of aluminum an barium checked
to see if chem-trails are to blame

worth a try
an let us know

peace
edit on 7-3-2011 by Dyax- because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join